Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active (35459 Views)

Eyes Test : What Numbers Did You See? / Brain Puzzles, Riddles & Teasers / Believe Me, This Is Going To Make You Sweat!.the Best Of Puzzles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Hmm...we dey manage grin Yours?

Hehe... Can't complain smiley

Hope you're having fun? wink
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Oya accepted wink. Let ms_puzzle now post the pee grin

Ok dear. But after amaka wink wink
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
caseless: *seizes the lacasera bottle, and chews*

urs myt b included , who knws..may be in d course of my research , i stumbled on ur succulent bum bum.

*taps to confirm if it's her bum bum* cool

*gives him digbe digbe* angry
Lol. Nah, oya wake up. Day haff break grin
You saw my bum bum ko, you saw my tom tom ni cheesy
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ok I just found out the reason myself and truly you are a beautiful and well-proportioned reason wink grin.
Oya post a picture puzzle of yourself cheesy cheesy

ms_pee:
This is it... grin grin

grin grin grin someone's been stealing glances angry embarassed

ms_pee:
Hehe... Can't complain smiley
Hope you're having fun? wink
Yeah...so far, today's been much better than yesterday smiley
ms_pee:
Ok dear. But after amaka wink wink
grin grin my bums are extremely flat small and uneven undecided embarassed tongue
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
ms_pee:

*gives him digbe digbe* angry
Lol. Nah, oya wake up. Day haff break grin
You saw my bum bum ko, you saw my tom tom ni cheesy
all join..... wink

in brymo's voice*i'd love u even for junction, u gat my attention, i'd lick u and wrap u like tom tom..from here to london*
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ok I just found out the reason myself and truly you are a beautiful and well-proportioned reason wink grin.
Jbluv55:
u nor answer my question, na love u come de make abi?

where is nwanneamaka? *searches under bed to see if she's there*
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

grin grin grin someone's been stealing glances angry embarassed

Yeah...so far, today's been much better than yesterday smiley

grin grin my bums are extremely flat small and uneven undecided embarassed tongue

Even if...
We want to see your small flat and uneven bum bum cheesy wink

Glad you're enjoying your day. smiley
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
caseless: all join..... wink

in brymo's voice*i'd love u even for junction, u gat my attention, i'd lick u and wrap u like tom tom..from here to london*

Lol. Bad son of a good mother grin
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by DAvIt0(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Wetin ms_pee do o? embarassed

""Whether both round shapes are equal"""

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
DAvIt0:

""Whether both round shapes are equal"""

Lol okay. smiley
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
caseless: u nor answer my question, na love u come de make abi?

where is nwanneamaka? *searches under bed to see if she's there*

Right here... smiley Good evening
ms_pee:
Even if...
We want to see your small flat and uneven bum bum cheesy wink
Glad you're enjoying your day. smiley
Hmmm...let me not post it biko...so I don't fall my hand by myself
embarassed embarassed
smiley thnx...hp u enjoyd urs as well
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol. Bad son of a good mother grin
*seizes her medi glasses and breaks it* whr is my food? *yawns*
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Right here... smiley Good evening

Hmmm...let me not post it biko...so I don't fall my hand by myself
embarassed embarassed
smiley thnx...hp u enjoyd urs as well
nwanne, hw did ur day go?
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Casey na here u dey enjoy abi.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
caseless: nwanne, hw did ur day go?

Very well, thank you. Yours?
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by otikpoko(m): 3:29am On Dec 20, 2013
cool cool

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by VivyGift(f): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2013
otikpoko: cool cool

This one go hard o shocked but lemme try sha...

The answer to your quetions abv is NO/NONE i.e:

Sleepy students - None
No twin bros
No twin sis
Thrs no gurl in d pic
No teacher...

#Fingers crossed
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2013
otikpoko: cool cool

shocked
No one is sleeping
Twin brothers...the one at the extreme right on the bottom front row (has something like a jacket with collar on) and the one that seems to be hiding (with only his face visible) behind and in between the two boys at the bottom left
Twin sisters... I don't know undecided
No. of girls... Two embarassed

[s][size=4pt]I hope I get at least one answer right after all my grammar[/size][/s]
grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
caseless: *seizes her medi glasses and breaks it* whr is my food? *yawns*

I have given your food to amaka sad
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2013
ms_pee:

I have given your food to amaka sad
*kisses*
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Swiftboy(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hey Swifty, Howdy? Did you notice how that shape was eventually cut into 4 pieces?
hello Pal...this thread is going from strenght to strenght and am loving it! Yeah grin
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2015
mspee:

Oya, I wee post a picture of my bum bum, you people will na help me to look if the two round shapes are equal. grin grin

Abi?

Long time. Just checking on interesting people I met on this forum in the past, and I had to look for this thread to check on you and nwanneamakah.

How are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Download Ea Sports Fc 24 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Fifa 2024 / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (part 2) / Which Pill Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.