Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Stay Away From Me If You Truly Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay Away From Me If You Truly Love Me (951 Views)

15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life . / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Thing You Can Do To Show Your Man You Truly Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Me If You Truly Love Me by israel770(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
HELP!! SHE SAID IF I TRULY LOVE HER I SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM HER SIMPLY BECAUSE I TOLD HER THAT I GOT INSULTED BECAUSE OF HER, PLS I NEED YOUR ADVISE .
Re: Stay Away From Me If You Truly Love Me by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
so kini koko bayii??
Re: Stay Away From Me If You Truly Love Me by Gudintent: 2:59am On Nov 11, 2013
^^^

He truly loves her sad

@op you got disrespected because of this girl, all in the name of 'true love' here is the dealio!!! She has asked you to vamoose nicely smiley

If I were you I will take to stepping! Leave and don't look back, if you are meant to be she will come knocking, in the meantime whilst you are on a break, don't think she is home alone sobbing into her pillow!

That was me commenting 'nicely' wink
Re: Stay Away From Me If You Truly Love Me by EzePromoe: 6:49am On Nov 11, 2013
That is brusque sad
Re: Stay Away From Me If You Truly Love Me by israel770(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Gudintent: ^^^

He truly loves her sad

@op you got disrespected because of this girl, all in the name of 'true love' here is the dealio!!! She has asked you to vamoose nicely smiley

If I were you I will take to stepping! Leave and don't look back, if you are meant to be she will come knocking, in the meantime whilst you are on a break, don't think she is home alone sobbing into her pillow!

That was me commenting 'nicely' wink
í ígÑō®£Ð H£® τōÐāΨ ßúτ SH£ ©ām£ āÑÐ τālked τō m£, 亅úSτ wāíτíÑg 4 τōmō®®ōw, āÑΨwāΨ τHāÑkS Fō® ú® āÐVí©£

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act....what Next? / Grave Mistakes Women Makes In A Relationship / Is Being In The Friend Zone Really Bad??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.