Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week (37284 Views)

ASUU Set To Suspend Strike Within 24hrs / ASUU Set To Meet On Friday, May Call Off Strike / ASSU Strike News – ASUU Prepares Calling Off Strike This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by LadyH(f): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2013
donmix: FG is not even talking abt ASUP.... Does it mean we are not in important like our ASUU counterpart
Eeeyaaaa...dis kain tin kan pain?!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Controversy: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2013
mascot87: @Controversy(f), Please are you engaged or married?If non of the two, I will like to marry you, no be joke o.I am already in love cheesy cheesy with you,quote me pls, say something positive,haaaaaaaaaa,I don dey go crazy ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooöooooooöo,help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked. if you no give me positive response ,you may not see my moniker on NL again meaning ''I have committed suicide''what??I love you kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol thanks 4 complement
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Controversy: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2013
lygn19:
O men no be small o dz chick is hottttttttt....
Controversy do u stay in ph?
Nope
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Mickey7(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2013
Dear newsmen
Pls dnt tell us
If it's not "ASUU caLls off strike",
We dnt want to knw
Pls be guided
You don't want ur building burnt to the ground
Tnks

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by shehuAO: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2013
Rubbish,after wasting students precious times from graduating at the right tym.God will judge every one of you.Ghana must go have change hand.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Mickey7(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2013
Pastor Aji:

Yeeeeeepaaaariiiiiipppaaaaaaa Ori Iya Mi ooooooooo
Where is ma Vaseline? The girl hooooottttttt dddddiiîiieeeeeee
so bonario of lindaikeji's blog has popularised this "where is my vaseline" thing
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Mickey7(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2013
shehuAO: Rubbish,after wasting students precious times from graduating at the right tym.God will judge every one of you .Ghana must go have change hand.
rotfl lol tongue
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Mubby4luv(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2013
Who is this "Controversy"? must check profiles!!
Damn now I see whts happening here. some controversies happening down my pants I need to visit ma gurlfrd ASAP to calm tins down .pheeeew
Gurl with those tins pointed lyk Ak47 u can make da saddest man on earth Happi and lykly raise da sell ov lubricants "vaseline, baby lotion" grin
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by emmaxman(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2013
tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided :
-X embarassed embarassed cool cool sad sad angry embarassed embarassed ??
? cool cool cool sad shocked tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue tongue���������
��������
��������
��️����️
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Dipoboy4luv: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2013
i don tire for nija school,if una like make una call off strike, if una like make una no call of strike, is none of my busy.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by opylas(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2013
anselm791:

Why you dey derail na? I go bann you o. Open a new thread and propose there.
lolzzz... leave d guy abeg, na kadara make d geh post d tin, & na d same kadara make una frontpage am & na stil d same kadara make d guy come here comment. Abeg no make kadara para 4 u o.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by ikecaesar(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
so after dis five years and we still find inadequate facilities in our universities,I hope Nigerians will blame the so called ASUU
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by modupeaderonke(f): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
cry dnt pray 4 dis strike 2 end soon jare

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
get your daily football Betting prediction at http://olekumaster..com
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by opylas(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
modupeaderonke: cry dnt pray 4 dis strike 2 end soon jare
Till 9months time, shey?
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by youngds: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
[size=18pt] If ASUU call off now, student would still use one more week at home, then wats left of the section? Abeg till next year jor, Boiz got tu hustle for this xmas embarassed embarassed [/size]

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Next week, this week,wat about 2day
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by PassingShot(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
mascot87: @Controversy(f), Please are you engaged or married?If non of the two, I will like to marry you, no be joke o.I am already in love cheesy cheesy with you,quote me pls, say something positive,haaaaaaaaaa,I don dey go crazy ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooöooooooöo,help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked. if you no give me positive response ,you may not see my moniker on NL again meaning ''I have committed suicide''what??I love you kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy

You love her or her cheast boobs?
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
by the way where is controversy(f) that brought this whole wahala?

she don go on low key abi?

anyways #just passing by ., whistling #
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by ignis: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
This week no dey finish?
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by adom1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
NASU TO DISRUPT AVC CONGRESS HOLDING IN FUTA, OVER NON PAYMENT OF EARNED ALLOWANCE.FOLLOWING THE BREAKDOWN OF THE MEETING BETWEEN COMITTEE ON ALLOWANCE SET UP BY COUNCIL CHAIRMAN OF FUTA TO WORKOUT THE MODALITIES TO PAY THE EARNED ALLOWANCE ON TUESDAY, LAST WEEK.FUTA NASU IS SET to DISRUPT THE CONGRESS OF VCS ON TUESDAY, 12/11/13 UNLESS THE MONEY IS PAID TODAY, 11/11/13
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by kado(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pls oH, call off this strike Jan 1st. Man need to hustle this festive season and gbadun ;DPls oH, call off this strike Jan 1st. Man need to hustle this festive season and gbadun
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by opylas(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
adom1: NASU TO DISRUPT AVC CONGRESS HOLDING IN FUTA, OVER NON PAYMENT OF EARNED ALLOWANCE.FOLLOWING THE BREAKDOWN OF THE MEETING BETWEEN COMITTEE ON ALLOWANCE SE UP BY COUNCIL CHAIRMAN OF FUTA TO WORKOUT THE MODALITIES TO PAY THE EARNED ALLOWANCE ON TUESDAY, LAST WEEK.FUTA NASU IS SET DISRUPT THE CONGRESS OF VCS ON TUESDAY, 12/11/13 UNLESS THE MONEY IS PAID TODAY, 11/11/13
FUTA NASU again??!!! Mk dem no start dia own after ASUU own end o. Na evrytym VC dey owe dem??
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by kado(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pls oH, call off this strike Jan 1st. Man need to hustle this festive season and gbadun ;DP
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by opylas(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
kado: Pls oH, call off this strike Jan 1st. Man need to hustle this festive season and gbadun ;DP
Taleleyiii??

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by mightyleks(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Heard ASUU has called off the strike ooo
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by modupeaderonke(f): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
opylas:
Taleleyiii??
must u quote evry1,mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by joelenesleek(f): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
And MTN be Like text 'RENEW' to 2014 to renew UNIVERSITY MARTICULATION number.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by lirusehn(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
modupeaderonke: must u quote evry1,mtchewwww
u are needed on a thread asap
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by sambas: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
opylas:
Till 9months time, shey?
Thank you jare, tell them the strike is only affecting university students and not some sales girl talking rubbish.. Thinkin loud Dou.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by lif2uz(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
ASUU please make ona no fuckup o, na till January tins o I beg.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by lirusehn(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
sambas: Thank you jare, tell them the strike is only affecting university students and not some sales girl talking rubbish.. Thinkin loud Dou.
i bet u ma soul u ar crazy? Immaturity has bin deep seated in u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water / Characteristics Of People With Low Self-esteem / Your Top 5 Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.