Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week (37296 Views)

ASUU Set To Suspend Strike Within 24hrs / ASUU Set To Meet On Friday, May Call Off Strike / ASSU Strike News – ASUU Prepares Calling Off Strike This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by rhozay96(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2013
Pesin no dem again abeg...if dem like make dem no call off!
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by SlyIg(f): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2013
After our girls don carry belle finish!

When dem begin born now, lecturers go d pursue dem from class say their pikin d disturb their lecture with cry.
God d watch una!
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by IAMBREEZY: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2013
Let wait and see.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by 9jahubcom(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2013
good news
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2013
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by pretydiva(f): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2013
I pray it works out
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by DanMaikudi(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2013
cryWe pray dy calloff dis wik coz we hav been patientli waitin...God pls intervain cry
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by babywhale(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Tumbs up to every one that has received Ghana must go bags on the strike issue. Wait a min!!! Where did I rwad that a popular MOG said the strike will end next year?

Babywhale: SD premium hairs Nigeria
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by nutarious(f): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Nha dem sabi, if them like make them nooo call am offffffffff, if dem like make dem call am offffffffff. Nha xtmas ftins dey our mind, who get time for lectures...........when Husles sure.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by PaulSeun89(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2013
Abeg, make the wait till next year. Person wan £njoy Christmas o. Even if they call off this week man no fit gradge again this year.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by NigerianAsshole(f): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2013
Peeps wan suk borbi
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by mariyaizah(f): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2013
patiently waiting
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Pattey(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2013
Just few concerns, will the lecturers still be paid for the unproductive months they spent chilling @ home?

Will the "intervention fund" also find its way to their brains and clean up the rustiness?

Lastly, will the 220bn (or whatever) stop lecturers from harassing girls and making boys "sort"?

Except for Q1, if the other two questions are 'No', what then has the average student achieved with this strike? They'll still remain victims and It only means going back to square one!

It is well. . .

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Morgan1092(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2013
Omoh! Dis story long ooo
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Wolef7(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2013
Anyhow
To be sincere, I'll want this strike to end on the 1st of January, 2014.
BTW, truly, that lady, Controversy is causing controversy here o..........
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by yetunsbay(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2013
donmix: FG is not even talking abt ASUP.... Does it mean we are not in important like our ASUU counterpart
u are also important my broda only ASUP strike is time deficient
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by promizchild: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2013
well It will be a good move if our institution is rescue from stinking...arise new Nigerian higher institution
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by timwezzb(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2013
4 how Long Naaaaaaa
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by anselm791(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2013
mascot87: @Controversy(f), Please are you engaged or married?If non of the two, I will like to marry you, no be joke o.I am already in love cheesy cheesy with you,quote me pls, say something positive,haaaaaaaaaa,I don dey go crazy ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooöooooooöo,help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked. if you no give me positive response ,you may not see my moniker on NL again meaning ''I have committed suicide''what??I love you kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why you dey derail na? I go bann you o. Open a new thread and propose there.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by ninocia18(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2013
ASUU is an association filled with old money hungry men who have no sense. Can't they smell politricks here? Oga Jona said he will pay the money every year for 5 years cuz he wants them to vote him in cuz one of the reasons they said it can't be paid before is cuz the deal wasn't made by this present administration. If they agree, then they have no choice than to vote for Oga Jona if they must get all the money. Next year plus the four years in the next tenure is exactly 5yrs. Politricks at its best. My own is that I don't see why it should be called off when the year is almost ended. Let them call it off next year. After everything, like NLC, they don loose. Starting a war yhu can't win or starting a war withbattle strategy. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2013
*Yawning*

Keeping fingers crossed as event unfolds. grin
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Elmgnifico(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2013
A source said this* Another source said that* Many sources will say another, soteeee rice sauce go dey hungry me. ..just call this ash called ASUU strike asap lemme grad ..
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by slimzy91(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2013
ASUU abeg make una call off the strike next yr...me wan hustle for chrismass
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Fresia01(f): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2013
Dis one don pax 2 avoid stories dat touch, they shud cal it off 2 avoid stories dat kills!
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by bealuv(f): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2013
One important question ASUU needs to answer here:IS THE STRIKE BEING SUSPENDED OR IS IT BEING TOTALLY CALLED OFF NOT TO RISE AGAIN??....If it is just being suspended then WHAT EXACTLY IS THE POINT SUSPENDING A FOUR-MONTH OLD STRIKE IF BY THE MIDDLE OF NEXT YEAR ANOTHER STRIKE IS EMBARKED UPON??....those ASUU guys had better use their professor brains and think right
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by pembisco(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2013
Chei! Contraversy. U to biutiful jare. Whr u reside na?
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by slimzy91(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2013
SlyIg: After our girls don carry belle finish!

When dem begin born now, lecturers go d pursue dem from class say their pikin d disturb their lecture with cry.
God d watch una!

no b small tin ooo
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Exponental(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2013
True story, a senior lecturer gisted me yesterday.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Presbulg(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2013
UNIOSUN to resume this week thur.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by freestuffsonnet(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2013
SlyIg: After our girls don carry belle finish!

So na for school no go carry belle. It fit happen anywhere.
@Assuu strike, see opportunities on everytin and take advantage of every event.
by now you go don learn mechanic [repair motor] Repair generator or even become a hair dresser finsh.
And wen school start u go still use the skill the chop money dey go.

Your handwork + Your education = Much Cash.

Dey there!
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2013
Learn how to earn some cash into your pocket. STRIKE OR NO STRIKE. www.remenkonline..com
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by ivycrest: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2013
I pray soooooooooooo smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) / Using Two Names Instead Of Three Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.