Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,334 members, 7,829,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week (37293 Views)

ASUU Set To Suspend Strike Within 24hrs / ASUU Set To Meet On Friday, May Call Off Strike / ASSU Strike News – ASUU Prepares Calling Off Strike This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Qmab: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
hammedkola: ASUU and FG, we are begging

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1405662_assu_jpg28df0a6d1d4637fec27d3172fea401bf
this is damn funny mehnnn. Cant stop laughin.
We r tired of d strike bt we dnt want to resume nw. Wether d suspend it or nt for nw, na dem sabi!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by cheruv: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
mascot87: @Controversy(f), Please are you engaged or married?If non of the two, I will like to marry you, no be joke o.I am already in love cheesy cheesy with you,quote me pls, say something positive,haaaaaaaaaa,I don dey go crazy ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooöooooooöo,help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked. if you no give me positive response ,you may not see my moniker on NL again meaning ''I have committed suicide''what??I love you kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
I no see anything wey make sense for that barbie body.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
please make it JANUARY 1,

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 12, 2013
If ASUU suspends strike, then end is near! Education is the key, but ASUU don spoil the padlock!
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Ishilove: 6:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Mickey7: Dear newsmen
Pls dnt tell us
If it's not "ASUU caLls off strike",
We dnt want to knw
Pls be guided
You don't want ur building burnt to the ground
Tnks
Lol. Very very correct cheesy
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2013
grin
Dannylux: Got this in my mail this morning, I pray this news is positive cos person brain don depreciate finish sad
DANNY, na you dey dull yourself.. you for don go look for job tay! me i dey serve for annambra and to tell u the truth nothing dey for students after service o!!! #hustling things! smiley
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Korrection(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2013
lygn19:
O men no be small o dz chick is hottttttttt....
Controversy do u stay in ph?
lol...so na bre.ast make her hot? grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by swagglordbm(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
youngds: [size=18pt] If ASUU call off now, student would still use one more week at home, then wats left of the section? Abeg till next year jor, Boiz got tu hustle for this xmas embarassed embarassed [/size]
YOU're the reason why ASUU is on strike.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by rhodaojieh(f): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Infact students cant wait to go back to school,i pray Government keeps to their own part of the bargain
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Education is the key but ASUU don spoil the padlock cry
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by mattwizy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
i really dnt knw why you guys re buzzing bout diz gal called controversy sef.. Really dnt see anything special about her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality / Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.