Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan (8811 Views)

Spotlight On Wike’s Endless Search For Prayers (Photos) / President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers / Nigeria Would Have Been Different Under Yar’Adua - Turai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
noblezone:

How do you mean?
Fault him or just keep quiet instead of raining unfounded insults.

The hard truth is that Christians and their prayers have kept Nigeria "one"!
Some of us are now praying differently and Nigeria will surely break!

Lol. Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by femogbangba: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
This clueless, incompetent, dumb man at it again.

God is not a man that he should lie, you cannot be a corrupt man and be using God as a shield.

This has to be the most obtuse leader Nigeria has ever had.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by shehuAO: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Na so we go the hear every day untill everybody go the quench one by one,Nigerian go remain where it remain.when another generation come on board na so so break-up dem go the write .nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Any prayer to keep Nigeria One is an Evil prayer. We dont want Nigeria. To your tenths....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by BROCASSIE: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
What is happening on nairaland forum is a shame,if the president made any statement ,u guys begin to rain abuses on him,there's nothing wrong in what he said, if u must criticize,let it be objective.am not interested in politics ,but sometimes am appalled by what read on this forum,everytime abuses,I begin to wonder are these people adult or children,why so much hate on people.The problem of Nigeria did not start with Jonathan,Even if he leave tomorrow with the kind of bile spilling from this forum everytime which I believe are from young Nigerians the future of this great nation maybe really bleak.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by GSKing: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
masonkz:

Lol. Is this a joke?
smh...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by funnyx(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Even that Jew man be looking like what the ffuucckk is this mofo doing.

Looool grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
I'm just not going to make any comment because I don't know what went wrong with some pple claiming they support Mr GEJ before one say anything about him they will conclude you are abusing him or some of Ish* like that and anytime you find him on the news he's always there for one wrong thing or the other *gently un-following tread*
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Me_Aboki:

And some ppl are blaming El-Rufai for cartooning this daft man .SHAKINGMYEMPTY COCONUTHEAD. sad

Shake on sponggie brainnie,da loose nut might just fall into its right place...nl fart..
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by curtain: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
GEJ's only crime is that he refused to convert to islam. The curse of boko and corruption can only be removed by the break-up of nigeria into parts, otherwise no hope for nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by Wallie(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Conundrum – Who should God listen to?

Homeowner at Night – God, please watch over my house and my family, and protect us from evil.

Armed robber – Baba God, please let this operation be successful and I promise this will be my last operation even though I said the same last time! Goes ahead and rob home owner at night and in the process, kills homeowner.

Student – Please God, after graduation, let me find a very good job that will afford me the better things in life.

Politician – God, this is an opportunity of a lifetime, let me acquire enough wealth to build the biggest Mosque/Church in this country to worship your name. Goes ahead and steals money meant for developing the country and in the process, robs student of a future.

Pastor/Imam/Voodoo priest – Almighty one, watch over the homeowner, armed robber, politician, and student so that they may become successful. The politician and armed robber made a sizable donation to the pastor/imam/voodoo priest as a token of their successful operation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Religion : Sometimes i find it hard to believe one can have common sense and be religious at the same time.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by COOLDUN: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
To me mr president and his prayer warriors fail this one, if God is answering the prayers of elites and few well placed ones and keep this false country one, means that God doesn’t like Nigeria.

The only people praying for this geographical expression to remain one are the benefactors of its rottenness. It is like the prayers of business owners praying for the success of their business empire.

GEJ, that I campaigned and voted for you, will not make me to swallow your smelling farts in the name of zombiyic support. Your prayers for the Unity of Nigeria is never a sign of love and patriotism but for your selfish interests. No one would like to loose from where he eats from.

From your looting and the over bloated pension as an ex president of Nigeria alone, will make you to kill anyone that advises you to break up Nigeria.

The God I serve says that the prayer of a sinner is an abomination in his sight. Let me tell you that God does not answer every prayer. Sometimes Satan does something that looks like it is done by God.

Nigeria, as a country is lie and lie comes from satan so it is satan that is keeping Nigeria together and NOT GOD. God will rise any moment from now to separate chaffs from the grains. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by iGeneral: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
This man is so divisive. He divides through tribes with comments like "igbos are the pillars of my administration". He divides through religion with "churches are the super glue keeping the tattered Nigerian fabric together". With comments like this, he has alienated the non-igbos and the non-church goers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
BROCASSIE:
What is happening on nairaland forum is a shame,if d president made any statement ,u guys begin to rain abuses on him,there's nothing wrong in what he said, if u must criticize,let it be objective.am not interested in politics ,but sometimes am appalled by what read on this forum,everytime abuses,I begin to wonder are thes people adult or children,y so much hate on ppl.d problem of Nigeria did not start with Jonathan,Even if he leave tomorrow with the kind of bile spilling from this forum everytime which I believe are from young Nigerians the future of this great nation maybe really bleak.
majority of d folks u see on here beefing 4 just no reason or cause r fake,miserable losers,badarsse irresponsible,idle cynical sadists... n scarsely do they know tha they bloody are of no use 2 anybody.. ought 2ve bn bannd long ago,but alas! it beats ones imaginations tha nl kinda turned a blind eye to da bloody disunifying excesses of thes hunk head losers n thas pretty shameful
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by Donrissy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
I suspect pastor ayo must have played an indelible and conspicuous role in the life of president Jonathan at one point.i mean this is the only clergy that can singlehandedly attract the president's attention. Their friendship must transcend politics. #my thoughts
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by ibedun: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
The concept of God in governance?

Do we have human brains in our heads? And what is wrong with African people?

Look at this ignoramus - this pixs are disgraceful. President of the larger 1/2 ape 1/2 man kingdom.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by Judex23: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
It shall be well with nigeria.This country has come to stay,nothing will divide it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by bright007(f): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Rexxie:
majority of d folks u see on here beefing 4 just no reason or cause r fake,miserable losers,badarsse irresponsible,idle cynical sadists... n scarsely do they know tha they bloody are of no use 2 anybody.. ought 2ve bn bannd long ago,but alas! it beats ones imaginations tha nl kinda turned a blind eye to da bloody disunifying excesses of thes hunk head losers n thas pretty shameful
BROCASSIE:
What is happening on nairaland forum is a shame,if the president made any statement ,u guys begin to rain abuses on him,there's nothing wrong in what he said, if u must criticize,let it be objective.am not interested in politics ,but sometimes am appalled by what read on this forum,everytime abuses,I begin to wonder are these people adult or children,why so much hate on people.The problem of Nigeria did not start with Jonathan,Even if he leave tomorrow with the kind of bile spilling from this forum everytime which I believe are from young Nigerians the future of this great nation maybe really bleak.
.... shey two of una smoke carica papaya leaves ni?.aves of the same feathers conjugate synonymously.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by ballabriggs: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
quid:
Nigeria is in URGENT need of breaking up.

A lot of you do not know the country, reason why you can sit behind your computer and yell "break up".

You may desire it, you may want it but get your eyes off it as it is not going to happen anytime soon.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by 617aircav: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
noblezone:

How do you mean?
Fault him or just keep quiet instead of raining unfounded insults.

The hard truth is that Christians and their prayers have kept Nigeria "one"!
Some of us are now praying differently and Nigeria will surely break!

So prayers are keeping Nigeria as one big disaster, leaving thieves in charge to enjoy. Lol
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by ilebaami: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jonathan is the best thing to happen at this time to Nigeria. All Nigeria needs to lead in the world is a National Restructuring that will lead to RESOURCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL. Only a minority President can effect it.
Also, if Nigeria is ruled by a Majority person he will depend too much on his power and tribe to seek the face of God. You are a child if you do not know the power of God in governance.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by funnyx(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
ilebaami: Jonathan is the best thing to happen at this time to Nigeria. All Nigeria needs to lead in the world is a National Restructuring that will lead to RESOURCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL. Only a minority President can effect it.
Also, if Nigeria is ruled by a Majority person he will depend too much on his power and tribe to seek the face of God. You are a child if you do not know the power of God in governance.

Crap! Na so you mumu reach undecided you surprised me sha
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by Venchy: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
200 million MUMU.....Prayer indeed.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by evantical: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
I pray the Almighty God will intervene in this our country because its turning to something else.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by nagoma(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
The egghead president will now set up a prayer committee.
Merging the 2 things he does best. Setting up committees , and kneeling to pray before gang stars (turned pastors).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by Ngokafor(f): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
..Too many people always having a fit at Goodluck Jonathans comments no matter how trivial....

..they unfortunately believe that insults will make him lose in 2015...how sad!

...oh well,i guess a lot of transformer hugging will take place at this rate if he wins again in 2015...too bad.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by curfew: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
abeg make naija no disintege. me i wan be lawmaker for my local governmen. e don almost reach my turn. i no fit carry last. make una no provoke me o. if i vex something evil go happen. i don talk finish.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by Akiika: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
oyb: persistently proving his critics right

I'm beginning to think this man is a victim himself. He's a victim of sycophancy! He is completely delusional. Shouldn't we all just keep praying to save money?, we don't need any administrator or ministers that will loot our money. Religion is a curse as practiced Nigeria. What a patient God. This is simply a typical Nigerian mindset, all prayers and no effort will fix everything. Mumu Republic!
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by amakenny: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
omenka: Another classic from the air head. Just when one thought the worst is over... Tufia!
Because for you any talk about disintegration of Nigeria must be a taboo. No body must dream of disrupting your Naija party.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by Uyi168: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Neva doubt d efficacy of prayers.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by funnyx(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Akiika:
I'm beginning to think this man is a victim himself. He's a victim of sycophancy! He is completely delusional. Shouldn't we all just keep praying to save money?, we don't need any administrator or ministers that will loot our money. Religion is a curse as practiced Nigeria. What a patient God. This is simply a typical Nigerian mindset, all prayers and no effort will fix everything. Mumu Republic!

Exactly! Truly Naija don turn mumu republic, religion is the opium of the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital / Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. / Atiku Will Speak At Saturday’s National Convention –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.