Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period (3351 Views)

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / I Can't Do Without S*x At Least 7 Times In A Day - Addicted Lady Confesses (phot / Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 1:27am On Jul 15, 2008
Nairalanders see me see trouble.
A man with whom I was previously engaged to a few years ago surfaced out of no where and has been calling and leaving me messages.
He got my number through a mutual friend.
He is supposedly happily married and so am I but why all this.

I made the mistake and answered one of the calls and the situation worsened.
Is this an obsession or what.
I haven't even told Mr Queenisha what's going on.
He's also calling my family members , visiting and "dashing them money"
Abeg make una help me dissect this kain thing.
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 1:29am On Jul 15, 2008
God why am I so sexy and irresistible? cool
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 15, 2008
LMAO!! cheesy

@post
Lucky woman, so sexy and irresistible.
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 1:31am On Jul 15, 2008
My sister na wa o
How God come give all this sex appeal to one woman?
how can I make myself less appealing ?
ROFL

But seriously I'm concerned about this phone stalking by a married man
My man won't find it funny o
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 15, 2008
Them say I look like whoopi.
I can give u some of my style. wink

but on the serious note,
I call this obsession.
If he's in the USA, then I'll suggest you report him to the cops.
this kain thing can mess up marriages.
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by LadyT(f): 1:34am On Jul 15, 2008
Next time your man should answer the phone.  Finish
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Ijiji1(m): 1:37am On Jul 15, 2008
I wonder how Mr bayosisi will take this news shocked shocked
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 1:37am On Jul 15, 2008
Thank God he's now in Naija but I know he travels too.
he even asked what state I lived in and I refused to say.
I've called my folks and asked them not to give out any info before he shows up at my door.
But we have mutual friends here in the states that can innocently tell him.
The man has a wife and kids o
what does he want to communicate with me for?
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 1:39am On Jul 15, 2008
Ijiji1:

I wonder how Mr bayosisi will take this news shocked shocked

Not well knowing the "agboro nature" in Naija men. love 'em osuofia men kiss kiss
He won't find it funny and who could blame him
over 25 phone calls? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by omoge(f): 1:40am On Jul 15, 2008
you better change your number. obsession can be bad. you don't know what that man has in mind especially if he is the state. if he is in nigeria, small thing just ask your pple to not accept anything from him.
i also think it is best you chat with Mr. Nisha abt it.
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Ijiji1(m): 1:41am On Jul 15, 2008
nne osisi put up one on those sexy  and irresistible pictures of you make we see na. Haba it's almost two yrs since you enter this forum and we never even see your picture, we fit the pass you for street and not even know sey I just passed my sister.
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by KarmaMod(f): 1:43am On Jul 15, 2008
osisi when you picked up the calls, what did he have to say?

There has to be a reason for him to be coming out from no where. Find out what's up
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 1:44am On Jul 15, 2008
Ijiji1:

nne osisi put up one on those sexy  and irresistible pictures of you make we see na. Haba it's almost two years since you enter this forum and we never even see your picture, we fit the pass you for street and not even know sey I just passed my sister.

LOL
don't mind na mouth I get pass.
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 1:49am On Jul 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

osisi when you picked up the calls, what did he have to say?

There has to be a reason for him to be coming out from no where. Find out what's up

You remember how I've often talked about this man.
How the main reason I left him was because of his poor table manners  believe it or notcall me shallow but I couldn't stand to have someone chewing in Jerusalem and it could be heard in Jericho.
Anyway when I picked up,we said hello,he asked if I got his messages,asked about my family ie siblings and parents,just general talk,told me he went to visit some of my family.
Never said a word of his wife and kids,I had to ask.
Asked how I was doing,if I was still my "happy and jovial self"
My sister that kain phone call.
Then the calls kept coming even at 4 AM.I had to silence my phone before oga finds out who was calling and calling non stop
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 1:52am On Jul 15, 2008
LadyT:

Next time your man should answer the phone. Finish

what if this backfires, you know how jealous men can be
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by DrKitaun(m): 1:52am On Jul 15, 2008
Queenisha:

You remember how I've often talked about this man.
How the main reason I left him was because of his poor table manners  believe it or notcall me shallow but I couldn't stand to have someone chewing in Jerusalem and it could be heard in Jericho.
Anyway when I picked up,we said hello,he asked if I got his messages,asked about my family ie siblings and parents,just general talk,told me he went to visit some of my family.
Never said a word of his wife and kids,I had to ask.
Asked how I was doing,if I was still my "happy and jovial self"
My sister that kain phone call.
Then the calls came coming.I had to silence my phone before oga finds out who was calling and calling non stop

WAHALA DEY   grin
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 1:54am On Jul 15, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

WAHALA DEY    grin

If I were your sister what will you advice be?
I'm serious
Tell me how to make this stop

Thank God he's calling my cell phone if na my home,na wetin I go tell oga?
make person no put sand for my garri o
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by debosky(m): 1:56am On Jul 15, 2008
see wetin your mercedes benz dey cause osisi. grin grin

Ask him - why the frequent callings? If there is no reason, tell him you are a bit uncomfortable about it and might need to inform your hubby, if he doesn't desist, inform babaosisi and let him pick up the next time
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by DrKitaun(m): 1:56am On Jul 15, 2008
seriously though . . .

u need to stop picking his calls ! what the heck is he trying to achieve ? get back into ur life ? into ur pants ?

doesnt it look like u probably give a damn about him if u just can blow him off and start building some form of artificial hatred for him . . .ACT FAST !  cool
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by omoge(f): 1:57am On Jul 15, 2008
gist your oga that way he already know. no hide am o. one day you go forget phone when you dey inside bathroom.

osisi ex: hello nkem nma
Mr. Nisha: who is this? and who is nma
osisi ex: it's me osisi ex and my name is mr madingohuge

gbosa you go hear one huge call Nkem ka, nkem ka, who is mr madingohuge?

so berra get the gist going now grin
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 1:58am On Jul 15, 2008
debosky:

Ask him - why the frequent callings? If there is no reason, tell him you are a bit uncomfortable about it and might need to inform your hubby, if he doesn't desist, inform babaosisi and let him pick up the next time

My brother na God give me my assets
na for market I buy am? grin
ewo Chi moooo
my own don kpafuka
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by DrKitaun(m): 1:58am On Jul 15, 2008
funny enough . . .this man fit don cultivate proper table manners  grin  grin

babyosisi . . .u might as well consider him  grin
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 2:00am On Jul 15, 2008
omoge:

gist your oga that way he already know. no hide am o. one day you go forget phone when you dey inside bathroom.

I spent quite a time deleting his missed calls on my phone.
I even felt like I was doing something wrong.
see me O
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by DrKitaun(m): 2:01am On Jul 15, 2008
most likely the man is ggoing thru stress in his marriage and he prolly feels talking with THE ONE THAT COULD HAVE BEEN  might ease the tension is feeling or going thru . . .DONT HEED HIM !!!  cool
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 2:01am On Jul 15, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

funny enough . . .this man fit don cultivate proper table manners  grin  grin

babyosisi . . .u might as well consider him  grin

even I hear say e don get money nyafu nyafu maybe pass my oga most likely
but I don't care.
why would he be visiting my family members that one I don't understand
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Ijiji1(m): 2:02am On Jul 15, 2008
If you ask my advise osisi, I'd tell you to talk to your oga before he finds out you getting all these call froms from Nigeria. I don't know what kind phone

company you using, but I hope say you know your oga can check all your call history from his work computer, then it will look like you hiding something even  

when you not. The same thing done happen for me and my madam so I'm talking out of experience.
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 2:06am On Jul 15, 2008
Ijiji1:

If you ask my advise osisi, I'd tell you to talk to your oga before he finds out you getting all these call froms from Nigeria. I don't know what kind phone

company you using, but I hope say you know your oga can check all your call history from his work computer, then it will look like you hiding something even

when you not. The same thing done happen for me and my madam so I'm talking out of experience.

it's true O
chei!
This is not easy.
I'll tell him.
how will he take this?
25 phone calls from his fellow man to his wife?
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 2:07am On Jul 15, 2008
I'll tell him tonight.
He needs to know before the man starts calling at home and writing love letters then things may really get out of hand.
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Ijiji1(m): 2:10am On Jul 15, 2008
Queenisha:

I'll tell him tonight.
He needs to know before the man starts calling at home and writing love letters then things may really get out of hand.

Not only that. Because of time difference the bobo fit call you in the middle of the night when you and you oga are making babies "little osisi"
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Queenisha: 2:14am On Jul 15, 2008
Ijiji1:

Not only that. Because of time difference the bobo fit call you in the middle of the night when you and you oga are making babies "little osisi"

He called at 4 AM the first time and I just reached over and turned off my phone.
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by KarmaMod(f): 2:18am On Jul 15, 2008
debosky:

I agree with this. You need to ask WHY the sudden calls. I mean yu can continue to ign ore them but there has to be a reason for this SUDDEN madness
Re: My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period by Ijiji1(m): 2:19am On Jul 15, 2008
Queenisha:

He called at 4 AM the first time and I just reached over and turned off my phone.

grin grin grin grin grin Maybe someone should start a thread about family back home calling in the middle of the night to talk rubbish and you've told them a million times about the 8 hr time difference angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Child Out Of Wedlock / Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great / How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.