Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,386 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Mary J In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary J In Nigeria (3044 Views)

Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) / Janet Jackson Vs Mary J Blige Who's Hiphop Queen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary J In Nigeria by Pataki: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2008
londoner:

@Pataki, I was asked why the mayor was trying to get Londoners to switch to tap water . The answer IS climate change, that was why Boris was trying to get us to switch. If you read the link which was provided, you would have seen it, lol
Climate Change is a Political statement used by most politicians for their own propaganda. I have shown you a little of the dangers inherent with maintaining your feeding water bottle. If I may ask you, what is Climate Change? grin

You are yet to respond to my question on how do mosquitoes breed?

londoner:
@ Pataki, to try and claim that I was asserting that the Uk has no illnesses can be found is actually dishonest of you. I was quite clear in my claim that the diseases caused by unsafe water in Nigeria are not found here.
And yet you still resort to your water bottles even in the UK? grin cheesy grin HILARIOUS!!!!!!

londoner:
Thats the truth. If I'm wrong, I have asked you and all the other upset posters to privide me links to cases of cholera or typhoid in the Uk, I'm still waiting.
Simple question is, why do you and other UKnians still resort to your feeding bottles? undecided
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by londoner: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
@ Pataki, people drink bottled water because they want to. I wouldn't be sick if I drank tap water here though. Its my choice and tap water here can be quite hard.

Would you like to know why I use olive oil rather than sunflower? How about soap rather than shower gel, anything else you would like to scrutinise mate, grin??

No point being irrate because someone choses to use their own money to buy water instead of drink from the tap.
No need for people to throw a tantrum over it really, lol.
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by Pataki: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2008
londoner:

@ Pataki, I was in Nigeria in January this year. they had swan water.
I did not say I was about climate change, it is the London mayor who is trying to be about climate change, lol
You are an un-repentant LIAR. sad sad

When Mustay asked you earlier on, what was your response?
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2008
Looooooooooooooool
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by londoner: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2008
@ pataki,What are you going on about?

Cut and paste the portion for me. I was in nigeria between November 2007 and January this year. Show me where I claimed otherwise. Then be ready to offer an apology for calling me a liar.
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by KarmaMod(f): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2008
londoner:

@ Karmamod, so what exactly is the issue then. if I have not said anything untrue where is the sticking point for you in what I have said?

The problem Im having, Im not gonna speak for the others is the fact that you re acting like Naija is the only place with environmental dieases when that is NOT the case. We have cases of such here in the States and we have no problem stating it, I just DONT understand why you "Naija Brits" feel the need to be in denial of the UK having such issues as well.

That is all it is. No one is saying that Nigeria doesnt have such issues.

It's just funny the same thing Rhianna was afraid of during her visit to Nigeria last year is what is actually happening in NJ right now.
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by tollu: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2008
Pataki, kai! Leave the dude or dudess' bombom alone.
any water wey hin like make him drink.
Mr interrogator
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by Pataki: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2008
londoner:

@ Pataki, people drink bottled water because they want to. I wouldn't be sick if I drank tap water here though. Its my choice and tap water here can be quite hard.

Would you like to know why I use olive oil rather than sunflower? How about soap rather than shower gel, anything else you would like to scrutinise mate, grin??

No point being irrate because someone choses to use their own money to buy water instead of drink from the tap.
No need for people to throw a tantrum over it really, lol.

Whatever rocks your boat girl. cheesy

I have told you where my point to harangue you came on. If you are so stubborn not to see it, I wish you good luck. wink
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by Mustay(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

It's just funny the same thing Rhianna was afraid of during her visit to Nigeria last year is what is actually happening in NJ right now.

Mind her not.

Talk of double-speak.

She put her mouth where the money was cheesy
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by Pataki: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2008
tollu:

Pataki, kai! Leave the dude or dudess' bombom alone.
any water wey hin like make him drink.
Mr interrogator
Wetin konsain me sef?

If she like, make she drink goat water for UK, blessed pure water for Nigeria, na her wahala be that.

I don leave her to her ways oh. grin
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by londoner: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

The problem I'm having, I'm not going to speak for the others is the fact that you re acting like Naija is the only place with environmental dieases when that is NOT the case. We have cases of such here in the States and we have no problem stating it, I just DONT understand why you "Naija Brits" feel the need to be in denial of the UK having such issues as well.

That is all it is. No one is saying that Nigeria doesnt have such issues.

That may be your take on what I have said, but you have to be upright enough to know that I never asserted such a thing at all. I would never say that. If you had read my replies without being so intent on seeing what you wanted to see, you would have seen me fully accept the fact vthat the Uk has had issues with such things as Ecoli, CJD and the like.

Did I deny it?

Did you not see me say that I drink bottled water in the Uk, even though I live here? So why take issue  over it?
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2008
This guy n bottled water shaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by londoner: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2008
Pataki, I want  you to cut and paste where I lied, because  you can't just call someone a liar like that. You either show I was lying or apologise. Thats what any man who has the balls to call someone a liar would do.
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by KarmaMod(f): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2008
londoner:

That may be your take on what I have said, but you have to be upright enough to know that I never asserted such a thing at all. I would never say that. If you had read my replies without being so intent on seeing what you wanted to see, you would have seen me fully accept the fact vthat the Uk has had issues with such things as Ecoli, CJD and the like.

Did I deny it?

Then What Does This MEAN?

Some of the diseases that people get from the dirty water in some places in Nigeria, are unheard of in london (or anywhere in the western world for that matter)
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by Pataki: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2008
londoner:

Pataki, I want you to cut and paste where I lied, because you can't just call someone a liar like that. You either show I was lying or apologise. Thats what any man who has the balls to call someone a liar would do.
I just reread your entry now. I apologise. . . I mis-read your posts here:

Mustay:

But why did the London mayor Ken Livingstone ask Londoners to boycott bottled water in favour of cheaper, better-tasting and more environmentally-friendly tap water grin grin

londoner link=topic=151275.msg2514305#msg2514305 date=1216216954:

To help stop climate change.

I am sorry for calling you a LIAR. embarassed embarassed
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by londoner: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2008
@ Pataki, cool, apology accepted.
grin grin wink

@karmamod, I meant that things like Cholera/typhoid etc are unheard of in the Uk.

They are unheard of. Unless you have heard of cases of any?
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by Pataki: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2008
londoner:

grin grin wink
Over what? undecided

My apology was to the fact that I did not place due diligence to your entry on climate change.

Every of your other inputs still stands as absolute rubbish to me. wink
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by Mustay(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2008
The same old Mr. Pataki Aptaki grin grin grin
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by jaquan(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2008
[q@karmamod, I meant that things like Cholera/typhoid etc are unheard of in the Uk.

uote][quote][/quote]
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by Pataki: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2008
Mustay:

The same old Mr. Pataki Aptaki grin grin grin
You don come again Musiliu Mustafa? And who is this Mr. Pataki you are talking of sef?
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by Mustay(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2008
My PC has refused to accept the name PAtaki grin

lol
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by londoner: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2008
Pataki:

Over what? undecided

My apology was to the fact that I did not place due diligence to your entry on climate change.

Every of your other inputs still stands as absolute rubbish to me. wink

Yes, I know. Apology accepted for calling me a liar.

My input can be rubbish to you, its of no consequence to me either way, lol we are just faceless strangers on the net afterall.lol
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by KarmaMod(f): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2008
londoner:

grin grin wink

@karmamod, I meant that things like Cholera/typhoid etc are unheard of in the Uk.

E Coli has similar toxins as Chorea so what are you talking about?
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by londoner: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

E Coli has similar toxins as Chorea so what are you talking about?

Well you learn something new everyday,

I still would not drink tap water in Nigeria,
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by KarmaMod(f): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2008
What part of E Coli being a problem in the water of NJ did you not understand? You claimed that such doesnt happen in Western societies and last I checked The United States is included in that.

and please dont come to me with "oh that's the US and not the UK", cos that's not the point. Pint is such things can happen in any country and stop making it seem like it's just a Nigerian/African thing
Re: Mary J In Nigeria by londoner: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

What part of E Coli being a problem in the water of NJ did you not understand? You claimed that such doesnt happen in Western societies and last I checked The United States is included in that.

and please don't come to me with "oh that's the US and not the UK", because that's not the point. Pint is such things can happen in any country and stop making it seem like it's just a Nigerian/African thing

I didn't see you state that there was E-coli in NJ.  I still believe that water born diseases are relatively unheard of in the west when compared to other parts of the world. Even if I fell ill, I would not chance falling ill in Nigeria.

I think I had already accepted that E-coli occured in the Uk, its clear for you to read.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! / Michelle Ryan Exposing Her Hot Assets In Bikini Pictures On Beach / Half Unclad: Could This Be What Afrocandy Wore To Church Today? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.