Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Come And SHOP For Your Dream HUSBAND - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And SHOP For Your Dream HUSBAND (516 Views)

Revealed: How Fatima Got Her Dream Husband At Age Of 37! / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And SHOP For Your Dream HUSBAND by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2013
Hey ladies, owing to the fact that marriageable young men will be so scarce by 2030 I deem it fit create a virtual shop to help you present ascertain what you want and go for it.
It is a one way shop and be sincere enough to rate yourself accordingly.

WELCOME TO MEN'S LOUNGE WHERE YOU CAN HAVE THE HUSBAND OF YOUR DREAMS
WE HAVE SIX LEVELS, ONE ENTRANCE AND ONE EXIST. YOU CAN'T GO DOWN TO THE PREVIOUS LEVEL SO YOUR SHOPPING HERE IS A CONTINOUS UPWARD MOVEMENT

LEVEL ONE;
WE HAVE MEN WITH GOOD JOBS AND LOVE THE LORD
Your average salary earner enough to get you your basic daily requirements and probably own a car for school runs in a couple of years thanks to his job security and loan facility from the bank. More especially he fears the Lord and walk in his ways just as in Psalm 1.

READY TO BUY IN(MARRY)? STOP HERE AND DON'T GO FURTHER. TAKE THE EXIT ON YOUR LEFT WITH THIS MAN OF YOUR DREAMS!!!!
[/color]
NOT SATISFIED? TAKE THE STAIRS UP AND MOVE TO LEVEL 2

WELCOME TO LEVEL 2

[color=#006600]MEN WITH A FEW MODIFICATIONS THAN THE ABOVE LISTED, HERE HE LOVES KIDS AS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE FROM LEVEL ONE
[/b]

He loves just the little ones, you can be rest assured that the kids will have fun when he is back from work. Will be cared for in your absence should you get caught up in that market gist with Tessy and Kate. He has a good job that pays your bills, kid's fees and a little extra for your mom during her last omugwo. Fears the Lord and walk in his ways so you need not fear that secretary is screwing your hubby.

[b]
READY TO BUY IN(MARRY)? STOP HERE AND DON'T GO FURTHER. TAKE THE EXIT ON YOUR LEFT WITH THIS MAN OF YOUR DREAMS!!!!
[/color]

NOT SATISFIED YET EH SISTER? I WOULD STOP HERE IN I WERE YOU. SHOPPING CAN BE HECTIC BUT THIS IS THE DEAL GIRL! WHAT MORE WOULD YOU WANT.

OKAY BE OBLIGED TO STEP UP TO LEVEL 3

LEVEL 3

MEN WITH THE ABOVE LISTED FEATURES IN LEVELS 1&2 CUSTOM MODIFICATION HERE IS......................... THESE GUYS ARE [color=#000099]HANDSOME
MORE THAN DAVID AND SOLOMON

These are the ladies' killers. Six packs, well built those hairs and eyes that will get you trembling. They are an instant turn-on at sight. You get the gist huh? With these you're guaranteed your friends will be envious of prince charming with the qualities listed in Levels 1&2 combined. This is it!!!!! Wish I was a girl I will just carry this guy home cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SO WHAT WILL IT BE, YOU BUYING-IN OR WANNA MOVE UP.

TAKE THE STAIRS IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED

HOPE YOU WILL MAKE UP YOUR MIND ON THIS LEVEL. LEVEL 4 I CALL IT PUREGOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GUYS HERE ROCK! GOD FEARING, LOVE KIDS, HANDSOME AND WATCH OUT FOR THE KILLER; THEY HELP OUT WITH HOUSE CHORES[b][/b] You heard me right, he is willing to go shopping while you are doing the laundry, do the cooking while you're busy getting the kids ready for school. Picks up your stuffs from the fashion designer while you're there in the saloon making your hair and all that sh**** you guys do there. This is it, the sumon punti, the la cream de la cream. You can't have it better anywhere else. Now take a moment and a deep breath; you're here at level 4 with just two more left at the top. Present before you is the yeanings of most married women today as they pray just to have their husbands with these listed qualities. God fearing and DOING THE CHORES, imagine the handsome guy in humility without rage calmly stands by your side taking the heat. Were pregnancy transferrable he is willing to help you with a few nights, LOL. Guys abeg am not advocating o! The line here is he's being both sympathetic n empathic.
I am already dying for this man, this is so good to be true. It's like building your own Range Rover AutoBiography, your custom made husband with all in one spec. Girl!!!! Are you really hesisitating in taking a walk? I beg of you please accept this offer and go home. Wow!!!!

Okay take the stairs yet again and let me take you to the Level where we have our PRIME MODEL

LEVEL 5!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

THIS IS WHERE IT ALL ROCKS. THE ELITE OF THE ELITE, THE NAVAL SEAL OF THE FINEST, THE SPETZNAS OF THE SOVIET. THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST. THE RAREST OF PRECIOUS GEMS.

THE GUYS HERE ARE.................................................................... WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT

ROMANTIC shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked IN ADDITION THE THE ALREADY LISTED FEATURES IN LEVELS 1,2,3&4

My dear, just pick and make your way to the nearest............... for test drive you know what I mean cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They give it to you as at when due in the choicest of location. Your breakfast table is not just adorned with dishes and food varieties, but you have a theme song, he places a rose by ur bedside every morning, tells you how much you mean to his world, carries you in his arm to bed, will use a 3310 yet get you the latest Jelly bean or rice, he takes you on a ride and you feel the angels are whispering to your ear the flutes of creation. His voice sends this chill down your spine and his touch the more than the finest of silk and cotton. He turns you into a spanish giutar in front of the fire place during cold weathers. He is so romantic that your life turns to a realistic fairy tale of charm, love, passion and beauty. Remember all the above listed feaures in Levels 1; Your average salary earner enough to get you your basic daily requirements and probably own a car for school runs in a couple of years thanks to his job security and loan facility from the bank. More especially he fears the Lord and walk in his ways just as in Psalm 1. And this time he is well endowed n rich, levels 2;He loves just the little ones, you can be rest assured that the kids will have fun when he is back from work. Will be cared for in your absence should you get caught up in that market gist with Tessy and Kate. He has a good job that pays your bills, kid's fees and a little extra for your mom during her last omugwo. Fears the Lord and walk in his ways so you need not fear that secretary is screwing your hubby. Well diciplined and cordinated. Levels 3;These are the ladies' killers. Six packs, well built those hairs and eyes that will get you trembling. They are an instant turn-on at sight. You get the gist huh? With these you're guaranteed your friends will be envious of prince charming with the qualities listed in Levels 1&2 combined. This is it!!!!! Wish I was a girl I will just carry this guy home cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Levels 4;he is willing to go shopping while you are doing the laundry, do the cooking while you're busy getting the kids ready for school. Picks up your stuffs from the fashion designer while you're there in the saloon making your hair and all that sh**** you guys do there. This is it, the sumon punti, the la cream de la cream. You can't have it better anywhere else. Now take a moment and a deep breath; you're here at level 4 with just two more left at the top. Present before you is the yeanings of most married women today as they pray just to have their husbands with these listed qualities. God fearing and DOING THE CHORES, imagine the handsome guy in humility without rage calmly stands by your side taking the heat. Were pregnancy transferrable he is willing to help you with a few nights, LOL. Guys abeg am not advocating o! The line here is he's being both sympathetic n empathic.
I am already dying for this man, this is so good to be true. It's like building your own Range Rover AutoBiography, your custom made husband with all in one spec. Girl!!!! Are you really hesisitating in taking a walk? I beg of you please accept this offer and go home. Wow!!!!

LEVEL 6

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE

"MY DEAR IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU SHOULD BE VISITOR # 8,769,612"
YOU'RE INSATIABLE AND SHOULD TAKE THE EXIT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
Sorry my dear, you're not just ready to have a guy in your life and would definitely miss out. Probably see you according to Isaiah 4vs 1: And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Were you among the wise who stopped along the way? I pray someday the man in this virtual shop appreciates you for what you you're and the choice you were able to make. Happy working week.

Hey am bound for ORON PROJECT O!

(1) (Reply)

Mr Right ? / Romance / Intertribal Marriages...whats Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.