Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President (4975 Views)

Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / Governor Ikepazu Bans People From Referring To Him As "Excellency&Executive" / I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Brimmie(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
This Thread is funny sha!! Answering with Question!! grin grin

Jonathan is your Uncle ke?? Ijaw Boys no dey get flat head o!! Na only their Nose dey big!!

The Difference Is Clear!! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

Now

When I say you're a re.tardo, a mentally sluggish slow-pok£ of the highest order,

The mods will then BAN me, right?

Irony of life ain't it? It almost feels like rocket science to yougringringringrin
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Acidosis(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: This is an anonymous forum. Do you have any idea of an elected officer who is a member of this forum? How would you know them? No one has claimed he is a senator, HOR, commissioners or even governor on this forum. So they all deserve to be insulted.

Berem dear? you too? shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

Now you see your rules doesn't make sense..

Just insult anyone that insulted the President and you will see how the rule works
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

Berem dear? you too? shocked shocked
Unfortunately, we are not getting along on this thread. How dare you say GEJ is your uncle? Don't associate yourself with reetards please. I despise them a lot. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
ilugunboy:

Just insult anyone that insulted the President and you will see how the rule works
Actually, it is rocket science to him.

That's when he will know how much sense the rules make
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
One Yaba Left excapee is currently viewing this thread, I'm waiting for him to spew his usual sh1t before I attack him
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Acidosis(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
trillville:

for example, If you are insulting my father becos he is the head of NCAA, you are perfectly doing the right thing.

If on the other hand you are insulting my father just because he is my father and not because he is the head of NCAA, you deserve to be banned.

All public and civil servants are liable to be insulted as long as Nigeria remains a third world country

Okay thanks... I'll shine my eyes henceforth cool
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Who is the President? Is he, by law, greater than the ordinary man that walks the street in empty stomach?

*who is an ordinary Nigerian?

*FYI, Nigeria isn't filled with starving people
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Acidosis(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
ilugunboy:

Is this a threat or what?

dem swear for you?
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Acidosis(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: Unfortunately, we are not getting along on this thread. How dare you say GEJ is your uncle? Don't associate yourself with reetards please. I despise them a lot. grin grin

I love the President, Berem
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

dem swear for you?
It's not a theat, go ahead and insult anybody that insults the president
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Acidosis(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: It's not a theat, go ahead and insult anybody that insults the president

Okay I'm waiting for the next ed.iot so I can unleash my words..
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

I love the President, Berem
that doesn't stop me from insulting him when necessary. wink
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

GEJ is a slowpoke who is better off in a class than in Aso rock cos he is spineless, clueless, silly, unintelligent, and his brain goes anti-clockwise.

Blow your keypad up

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

I'm equally waiting for the next excapee to spew thrash, claiming he's insulting Buhari and Tinubu
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Acidosis(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: that doesn't stop me from insulting him when necessary. wink
grin
Yes I know you're stubborn grin
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Now if your uncle is a member of this reckless government, then shame on you.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: I'm equally waiting for the next excapee to spew thrash, claiming he's insulting Buhari and Tinubu
supported! cool cool
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

dem swear for you?

Obviously you are the only one that is having a problem about how rule #2 works here....speaks volume of your intelligence.

Watch you tongue...am not very nice.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
The nitty-gritty is GEJ is too daft to rule this great nation
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
GEJ is a slowpoke who is better off in a class than in Aso rock cos he is spineless, clueless, silly, unintelligent, and his brain goes anti-clockwise.

Blow your keypad up
You think we still want him in our class rooms?
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Acidosis(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:

Blow your keypad up

The Civil Servant in your family is spineless, clueless, silly, unintelligent and his/her/their brain(s) goes anti-clockwise...

Mad man

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
tpacalipse: You think we still want him in our class rooms?
that's true ooo. Why should such a person be teaching tomorrow's future?
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
We are not unaware of how some people have taken it upon themselves to twist the rules of this forum. ACM10 used to be the arrow head of this, not because of anybody but the President in particular. I ask, who is the President? What is so special about him that when he is called clueless, you get angry and try to twist the rule of this forum, but pay deaf ear or even call some northern governors and the new PDP governors terrorists? This is currently going on on the thread on five governors wanting to join the new PDP.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

The Civil Servant in your family is spineless, clueless, silly, unintelligent and his/her/their brain(s) goes anti-clockwise...

Mad man
I smell PAINMENT.......gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Acidosis(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
ilugunboy:

Obviously you are the only one that is having a problem about how rule #2 works here....speaks volume of your intelligence.

Watch you tongue...am not very nice.

I do not care about your fcking reckless rules...

FYI, I have series of pages where mods of various sections and the main mod used pidgin and vernaculars..
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: supported! cool cool
I'm still waiting for them to spew any thrash
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

Mad man
You are really going to try harder than that to even ruffle my feathers boy. gringringringrin

and oh, it is still your keypad
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Acidosis(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
You are really going to try harder than that to even ruffle my feathers boy. gringringringrin

and oh, it is still your keypad

Lol!

I'm not in the right mood for insults..

You & I know you can't stand my #words

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

Lol!

I'm not in the right mood for insults..

You & I know you can't stand my #words
And here I was hoping for a long time of fun and you get to show your own backside as you have done on this thread.

This piece of intelligence is coming from the person who faulted the Lagos state government's decision to stop an army Major from illegally using the reserved BRT lane cos the Major might be on an "emergency". gringringringringrin

We know your type, Abeg run along and go play with the sand: you are not up to what I consider one to exchange banter with.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
hah ahaha, thank GOd for NL, even acidosis don dey form intellectual. grin
omg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Saraki Was Sighted Doing To Tinubu (photo) / EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate / State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.