Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President (4974 Views)

Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / Governor Ikepazu Bans People From Referring To Him As "Excellency&Executive" / I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Italiano1:

My friend, please stop obfuscating and creating issues where are none. On Facebook, you can call Obama, Cameron, Gej any name you want but abusing a fellow Facebooker is considered bullying.

Leaders are in a position of authority and are expected to face caustic criticism from the public, media and opposition parties - the politicians themselves understand this fact!. Gordon Cameron the ex PM of Britain who has lost sight in one eye, was called a One eyed Idiot by a BBC Presenter and the world did not end. Americans publicly call Obama a terrorist and they don't get their knickers in a twist.

What is so special about this retardd of a President that you are trying to shield him from public criticism in whatever shade it is?

In d US der re some things u can't say abt d president, just imagine where a US senator jokingly called Nigerians fraudsters, d nxt day he apologised, in d US call a blackman a nigger and watch what wud happen, no to talk of d president,,,
Once in d net a picture circulated where they put the presidents face in a monkey's body, that picture caused a lot of controversy that the govt was even trying to trace its creator, but in Nigeria smbodi which I can just copy his email and trace him wud be busy beefing the president, even an ex ministet had d guts to go to the media and insult him openly, GEJ is just too softn if he threw Buhari into the cell for that statement he made after election, by now who wud have given asari dokubo, or FFK or Tinubu or El rufai d guts to say trash in d media.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Demswear4u: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Italiano1:

So your are Solomon111, Mods should do the needful and confine this moniker to the dustbin of history. Thank God Sexkillz is here, his own ban for this type of offense should end in the next century
Keep inciting the incompetent mods to do your bidding.
Na2day?
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by MRWHINNIG: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
If the president and every other public servant can be insulted, so can each and every nairalander, from seun to the mods and whatever. Rule 2 should be scrapped if it must be seen as fair and unbiased. Someone's post was hidden here just because he called seun and the mods slowpokes, but none of those posts where Jonathan was called a slowpoke, a ret.a.rd, a clueless leader etc was hidden.

I sense double standard here.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by eggheaders(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
lygn19:
Shutup sexkillz is biased when he bans a yoruba poster, when he banned ma for a month straight, he was d best moderator...
Ediots...

I know you, please sexkid please do the needful for this man for calling me ediot. If action is not taken asap I will unleash my slaying mode on this pikin way no dey hear word.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Demswear4u?:
what's my name doing in your mouth,you dunderhead.
Solomon, why are you so foolish, useless,stewpid, daft, mad, and crazy to have insulted the mods for not dancing to your tune??

And you still have the guts to use your second handle to spew sh1t from your odoriferous hole
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Italiano1: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
If the president and every other public servant can be insulted, so can each and every nairalander, from seun to the mods and whatever. Rule 2 should be scrapped if it must be seen as fair and unbiased. Someone's post was hidden here just because he called seun and the mods slowpokes, but none of those posts where Jonathan was called a slowpoke, a retard, a clueless leader etc was hidden.

You are clutching at straws here.

If you cannot abide the rules, then leave the politics section. You cannot abuse fellow Nairalanders but we shall rain abuses on GEJ because he is slowpoke and a dunce.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by MRWHINNIG: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
eggheaders:

I know you, please sexkid please do the needful for this man for calling me ediot. If action is not taken asap I will unleash my slaying mod on this pikin way no dey hear word.
He should do the needful cos u were insulted but he shouldn't do the needful when GEJ is insulted. What makes him different from you? Is he less human than you are? If the mods cannot ban a nairalander for insulting GEJ or other public office holders, then I don't see any reason why someone should be banned for insulting a nairalander.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Demswear4u?:
Keep inciting the incompetent mods to do your bidding.
Na2day?
If this f00l is not banned till 2106 for going around a ban, I'd be very surprised,.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by MRWHINNIG: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Italiano1:

You are clutching at straws here.

If you cannot abide the rules, then leave the politics section. You cannot abuse fellow Nairalanders but we shall rain abuses on GEJ because he is slowpoke and a dunce.

Aha! Another example. Seun do something about this rule.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
If you cannot stand the insult against the president, there are other section which you can go..

Don't expect us to be smiling, opening teeth in politics section, whenever you're logging in to nairaland, be ready to see us insulting the clueless, docile, and daft president
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by eggheaders(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
He should do the needful cos u were insulted but he shouldn't do the needful when GEJ is insulted. What makes him different from you? Is he less human than you are? If the mods cannot ban a nairalander for insulting GEJ or other public office holders, then I don't see any reason why someone should be banned for insulting a nairalander.

What are you yapping about son. Firstly gej isn't a nairalander and also he is a public officer so he is entitled to my insult. Are you blind when okupe, abati, gulak et al keep throwing insult at all anti gej peeps. Firstly he called our leaders in the southwest rascals, abati the dumbhead call us children of anger later he call some yesterday men. Guy pack well with your gibberish before I backslap your destiny with e-slap.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
I sent the link of this thread to my brother, he read the first post and he dropped his phone in anger gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Italiano1: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
Aha! Another example. Seun do something about this rule.

Oga Good evening

Seun has spoken, case is closed. Now let us go and make our comments on the thread where that dunce of a President is gallivanting around the nation with fellow morbidly and resolutely stoopid people. He just came back from Israel with Oritsajefor a week ago, and last weekend he was in Warri with Oritsejafor on another celebration of Corruption and a show of shame.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by SU37fighter: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
If the president and every other public servant can be insulted, so can each and every nairalander, from seun to the mods and whatever. Rule 2 should be scrapped if it must be seen as fair and unbiased. Someone's post was hidden here just because he called seun and the mods slowpokes, but none of those posts where Jonathan was called a slowpoke, a ret.a.rd, a clueless leader etc was hidden.

Thank you very much.
We only exercise free speech when it comes to insulting the office of the president.
lol.
Whoever is in charge of these ridiculous rules on nairaland should go for a psyche eval.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by PresidentAde(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Is the person being insulted a public figure or public office holder?

This Case can be argued for or against till kingdom come.............

My own question is that ''''Can the MODs on this forum be referred to as PUBLIC FIGURES ??
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by eggheaders(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Thank you very much.
We only exercise free speech when it comes to insulting the office of the president.
lol.
Whoever is in charge of these ridiculous rules on nairaland should go for a psyche eval.

Su-35 fighter, me I be f-19 I make e-battles easy like toddlers playing with their toys. Bros if he painment you as them dey curse the president, you can stick to your igbokwenu.com and leave nairaland for we the presidential cursing team.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Italiano1: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
President Ade:

My own question is that ''''Can the MODs on this forum be referred to as PUBLIC FIGURES ??

Are you asking that question with a straight face?
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Thank you very much.
lol.
This moniker should be banned, going around a ban as usual
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
eggheaders:

Su-35 fighter, me I be f-19 I make e-battles easy like toddlers playing with their toys. Bros if he painment you as them dey curse the president, you can stick to your igbokwenu.com and leave nairaland for we the presidential cursing team.
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by SU37fighter: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
eggheaders:

And the mods will not ban this dingbat for resorting to tribalism.
No problem.
Let buhari just become president either by hook or crook.
I will thoroughly humiliate and disgrace his office on nairaland and beyond.
Let me see who will come and ask me questions.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:

I'm sure the President doesn't know you exist.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
President Ade:

Mods are members just like you my brother.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by eggheaders(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
No problem.

Oga if the mods didn't ban me you can help them do the work now. Who cares if you curse buhari. Impossible self, if buhari performance is like this gej performance na me go lead the insulting group self. Again if he pain you reach bone marrow go your igbokwenu.com.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
No problem.
Guy, keep shut... Your president is daft, clueless, docile, foolish, stewpid, crazy, mad, and a nitwit..

So do you think our Buhari is like him??
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by SU37fighter: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I'm sure the President doesn't know you exist.
The same way buhari dosen't care or know about your existence.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by MRWHINNIG: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Seun nd his mods are also public servants in their own niche, they shouldn't be immune to insults. Seun can remain silent if he likes, he can as well talk, it doesn't add a dollar to my account. I've made my point.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
The same way buhari dosen't care or know about your existence.
Why are you having sleepless nights and restless days because of that daft fool??
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by SU37fighter: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: Guy, keep shut... Your president is daft, clueless, docile, foolish, stewpid, crazy, mad, and a nitwit..

So do you think our Buhari is like him??
No,your buhari is nothing like him.
Your buhari is an illiterate islamic fanatic banking on the support of 12million illiterate murderous almajiris.
Your buhari is part of our regrettable military past that should be forgotten like a bad dream.
Your buhari is the same crackhead that declared the mass looter abacha,corruption-free.
Your buhari is a failure and an instigator of violence.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Italiano1: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
lygn19:
In d US der re some things u can't say abt d president, just imagine where a US senator jokingly called Nigerians fraudsters, d nxt day he apologised, in d US call a blackman a nigger and watch what wud happen, no to talk of d president,,,
Once in d net a picture circulated where they put the presidents face in a monkey's body, that picture caused a lot of controversy that the govt was even trying to trace its creator, but in Nigeria smbodi which I can just copy his email and trace him wud be busy beefing the president, even an ex ministet had d guts to go to the media and insult him openly, GEJ is just too softn if he threw Buhari into the cell for that statement he made after election, by now who wud have given asari dokubo, or FFK or Tinubu or El rufai d guts to say trash in d media.

Are you sure you read my post properly?

Your reference to the US Senator that called Nigerians fraudsters is totally tangential to the point of this thread. NL has rules banning abuse based on ethnicity and along tribal lines.

Hardworking and serious leaders understand that criticism in whatever form comes with the territory, they encourage and relish the challenge to debate with folks who do not agree with them and not stifle opinion because they feel humiliated- only weak and incompetent leaders like GEJ feel emasculated when they are criticized.

I didn't understand half of what you wrote but are you suggesting that GEJ should round up all his critics and imprison them? Why dont you send him an army uniform, an AK47 and call him Field Marshall GEJ along with that ridiculous suggestion.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
When Olusegun Obasanjo, a human being, was the president, you called him a monkey. You went to the extent of posting picture beside those of apes, asking people to say the difference(s), the sky didn't fall. I now ask, what is so special about Barney and friends (ie GEJ and Abati, Clark, Maku, Okupe, Akpabio, etc)?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Point made....

Can we all go home now? I had fun though
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by eggheaders(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
No,your buhari is nothing like him.
Your buhari is an illiterate islamic fanatic banking on the support of 12million illiterate murderous almajiris.
Your buhari is part of our regrettable military past that should be forgotten like a bad dream.
Your buhari is the same crackhead that declared the mass looter abacha,corruption-free.
Your buhari is a failure and an instigator of violence.

All this children wey dem born for you 1996 self. When you are through with your gala selling routine on Lagos traffic jam today. Ask pale about the buhari administration you hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola To Ambode: The Change We Need In Lagos / Once A Soldier, Always A Soldier, See What Buhari Did At Army Guards Of Brigade / Breaking News : Buhari Hands Power To Osinbajo (CNN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.