Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President (4973 Views)

Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / Governor Ikepazu Bans People From Referring To Him As "Excellency&Executive" / I Apologise To Edo People For Bringing Oshiomhole As Gov, Says Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
@OP, Nigerian politics is neither for the faint-hearted nor the easily cowed.

If I, eGuerrilla, approve the justified pillorying of unscrupulous relatives of mine on these boards, why should I then carry a touch for others who exhibit the same comportment?

Trust me when I say: your conscience will be at far greater ease when you learn to call things precisely as you see them.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: Unfortunately, we are not getting along on this thread. How dare you say GEJ is your uncle? Don't associate yourself with reetards please. I despise them a lot. grin grin
Acidosis calls the President his uncle because he is one of those people who are excited each time the President and his wife are addressed as the father and mother of the nation respectively. He saw himself as the elder brother of Rotimi Amaechi when PEJ called the Governor her son.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars: hah ahaha, thank GOd for NL, even acidosis don dey form intellectual. grin
omg.
even me confuse oooo. gringringringrin
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Acidosis calls the President his uncle because he is one of those people who are excited each time the President and his wife are addressed as the father and mother of the nation respectively. He saw himself as the elder brother of Rotimi Amaechi when PEJ called the Governor her son.
Please stop, you are killing me here
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars: hah ahaha, thank GOd for NL, even acidosis don dey form intellectual. grin
omg.
If he fvck up, I go chew am raw
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
The thread has been completely derailed. Time to throw it into the trash section angry
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
kaeyame:

*who is an ordinary Nigerian?

*FYI, Nigeria isn't filled with starving people
. . . but there are starving people.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
EH i don laugh tire for this thread.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
After killing Acidosis verbally, I hope his manhood still remains
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by eggheaders(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mr whining, if the president keep performing below par and behaving like nitwit. We will keep hurling insult at him and his demented corrupt sidekicks.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Acidosis(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
And here I was hoping for a long time of fun and you get to show your own backside as you have done on this thread.

This piece of intelligence is coming from the person who faulted the Lagos state government's decision to stop an army Major from illegally using the reserved BRT lane cos the Major might be on an "emergency". gringringringringrin

We know your type, Abeg run along and go play with the sand: you are not up to what I consider one to exchange banter with.

Lmaoo!!

You are just too dull..

Whats the corellation between "Faults/complaints" & "Insults" ?

Well, like I said, wait till I have your time..
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
LOL! Abeg I no wan laff o! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
There was a thread where one guy asked if El-rufai and I told he's not but the president is the mad man, most of them on that thread wanted to commit suicide
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Acidosis(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
omg.

excuse me, Mister....
Do I know you?
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: LOL! Abeg I no wan laff o! grin grin
You're already laughing... Lol
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

Lmaoo!!

You are just too dull..

Whats the corellation between "Faults/complaints" & "Insults" ?

Well, like I said, wait till I have your time..
That's was a inkling into your intelligence bro not a direct correlation with this. It is me saying if you can say that, then why should I bother with you cos you are below pargringringrin

now do you get it?
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Acidosis(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

I don't blame you,

Your name shows you're an old man trying to belong to the "youthful class"

you don collect pension?
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: After killing Acidosis verbally, I hope his manhood still remains
It is PEJ that will ascertain that. She is an expert in that area. She made us know that of Ojukwu is still alive.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Garrithe1st: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
I have stopped insulting the retardeen....
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by donphilopus: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
It is PEJ that will ascertain that. She is an expert in that area. She made us know that of Ojukwu is still alive.
LOL
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Mynd44: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
Garri the 1st: I have stopped insulting the retardeen....
**falls from coconut tree**

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
The reterdeen needs no help, he insults himself. My 2cents

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Garri the 1st: I have stopped insulting the retardeen....
Yes I noticed that. But you still dey call am retardeen. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

I don't blame you,

Your name shows you're an old man trying to belong to the "youthful class"

you don collect pension?
You're a lover of the great highlife songs of Dr. Orlando Owoh, I believe.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by eggheaders(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: Gaddiem!! That was harsh! embarassed

Berem temi nikan. Booni I just use one cup of garri measure swear for am you dey halla. If I measure one bag of garri size swear for am ko??

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
eggheaders:

Berem temi nikan. Booni I just use one cup of garri measure swear for am you dey halla. If I measure one bag of garri size swear for am ko??
abeg no use one bag of garri size swear for am. Remember say acidosis na im nephew. Abeg take am easy! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis:

excuse me, Mister....
Do I know you?
NO. But I know your mother.

Careful, I might be your dad, Jonathan's brother. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Garrithe1st: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: Yes I noticed that. But you still dey call am retardeen. grin grin

That's his "Pet-Name" and I know he likes the name. I'll stop if he says otherwise.
Re: Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: Unfortunately, we are not getting along on this thread. How dare you say GEJ is your uncle? Don't associate yourself with reetards please. I despise them a lot. grin grin
Omg. shocked shocked grin grin

I love NL slayings.. let's go there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Regret Voting Buhari– South West Leaders / Revealed!!! Nnamdi Kanu Educate Inmates In Kuje Prison. / And Like In 1984, Nigerians Queue Again To Buy Essential Food Commodity(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.