Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? (1903 Views)

Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / Let's Be Truthful... "Photo" (2) (3) (4)

Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by steve49ja(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2008
mmmm,just wondering if you could fight a dude or chic over your partner,(even in public),

1. if another opp. sex i suppose disturbs (keeps approaching) your partner for a date after knowing he or she is engaged will you go all out??

2. if a guy beats up your girl would you go for a fight ??, if a girl beats up your guy grin would you go for a fight??lol

3. if you caught your partner cheating would you fight the intruder

my opinion,first of all i dont fight cant remember how many years ago i gave a punch or received one,

1. NO,ill let her handle it,if she had ignored or gave a AM NOT AVAILABLE response,then he wouldnt keep coming,but if the dude is totally sturbborn,men ill just stay off with my chic, just avoid his presence.

2. Ahhhhh!!!,it depends , if its my wife YES but wouldnt lead to the point of death lol mmmm if its my girlfriend that i so much love and i can handle it then cool (dont have to fight myself,dawgs could help me out with that)but if by myself or somewhere dawgs arent ahhh if i lose my gentleness and pride (more like self-respect though) and am so so much in love then YEAH thats if i can handle them!!!

3. If the partner is my wife, YES ill fight but if the partner is my girlfriend, NAHHH ill just walk away and thatll be END!!!

your turn,
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by Moyola(f): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2008
1. if another opp. sex i suppose disturbs (keeps approaching) your partner for a date after knowing he or she is engaged will you go all out??. . . .  undecided let him handle it. . . aint a trouble maker

2. if a guy beats up your girl would you go for a fight ??, if a girl beats up your guy  would you go for a fight??lol. . . . .My guy will neva pick fight wiv a gurl. . . .

3. if you caught your partner cheating would you fight the intruder. . . . .huh!!! dat will b da end! buh i might. . . shank both of dem. . .  .
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by steve49ja(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2008
3. if you caught your partner cheating would you fight the intruder. . . . .huh!!! that will b da end! buh i might. . . shank both of them. . . .
[quote][/quote]

Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by Nella(f): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2008
Moyola:

3. if you caught your partner cheating would you fight the intruder. . . . .huh!!! that will b da end! buh i might. . . shank both of them. . .  .

Iyep!  lol,
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by SENATORJD(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2008
1. ma ran awon boys pelu irin ise ki wan lo ba ni ile re
2. ahhhhhh  beat my girl ke? same as above only with more instruments this time around
3. cheating?? well two things walk away from the rltp/forgive and work on the rltp
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by Gamine(f): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2008
nope!
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by whitelexi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2008
I dont do fights, the girl will have to make up her mind in 1 & 3, but if a guy created by God touches my girl, i will mend his life. . . If he's like Tyson, then i will carry a gun and Bleep his legs up, sentence him to wheelchair-may-u-walk for the rest of his life grin

When my girl is angry - i'm concerned, when she cries - i fight!
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by Esss(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2008
Answer

1. Nope!! No fighting there. It's her choice, she should be able to handle that without my having to fight.
2. No man born of a woman would hit my girl and live to survive it. HE is just a phone call away from the grave (I'm too big to get my hands dirty). I am willing to kill for my current Girlfriend & I aint kidding.
3. Well I guess, that means we are done. No fighting here either.
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by steve49ja(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2008
@Esss,whitelexi,senator JD

your thoughts are outta this world grin grin grin

@question2

whoever the guy be men e go hear am
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by beauteous(f): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2008
ESS
likey yhur num 2
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by Esss(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2008
steve49ja:

@Esss,whitelexi,senator JD

your thoughts are out of this world grin grin grin

Thats exactly were whoever it is would be. No jokes.

Shes my world so if you hit her, you've disturdeb my world.
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by HRhotness(f): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2008
Esss:

Thats exactly were whoever it is would be. No jokes.

Shes my world so if you hit her, you've disturdeb my world.

awwwww. . . . sweet wink
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by SENATORJD(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2008
u damn right Esss, d dude would be either swimming with the fishes or flying with da birds
touch my girlffriend ke?? yepa ori mi gbono gan
ogun oooo shocked angry

@steve49ja na so in suppose be cool
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2008
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by sistawoman: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2008
1. No that is his battle to handle and he should handle it.
2. Yes i would beat her ass
3. I would wait until they are done then kick my husband out. If he did not want to leave then the police or my brothers would help him out the door.
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by SENATORJD(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2008
aysometin:

I fought a policeman on Saturday because he dared to push my guy several times, I did not beat him o but I was pushing him and asking him to beat me instead of my Fiance. The guy asked for car manufacturing date?? abeg what does that mean?
u go fear 9ja police,wetin dem no fit ask for?
receipt for last fuel wey u buy
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2008
Yeah worth fightin for i guess cheesy some babe b wantin 2 giv moi a black eye cus of him! . . . . but nope i wont hit no lady cus of him smiley am an angel,albeit a petite one.

. . .would hit a guy 4 him tho,as long as mo man is dia to cover me grin
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by Busta(f): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2008
Esss:

Answer

1. Nope!! No fighting there. It's her choice, she should be able to handle that without my having to fight.
2. No man born of a woman would hit my girl and live to survive it. HE is just a phone call away from the grave (I'm too big to get my hands dirty). I am willing to kill for my current Girlfriend & I aint kidding.
3. Well I guess, that means we are done. No fighting here either.

I like that a whole lot and it takes a real man to stand up and protect his woman.

secondly, if u catch ur spouse cheating on with someone else . . . no biggie. he/she made their choice.
move on. No man / woman is worth fighting over. As the case is, he/she don't love u
if a man or woman really loves u . . .they would never cheat on u!
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by atutupoyo(f): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2008
1. Let him deal with d gal, but I'll interested in the details,
2. I wont fight a gal dat beats my partner, though if I see him fighting with a guy I'll join in it,
3. if my BF walk away my husband and I have kids I'll stay but the there will be fire on the mountain.
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by Amanijuls: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2008
[i]U are all right.
For me o, i dont think any man is worth a fight.
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2008
Fight?

Sorry, I can't afford to break my nails. *kisses them with passion*
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by steve49ja(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2008
mmmm *just wondering* they worth more than him??
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2008
steve49ja:

mmmm *just wondering* they worth more than him??

Why he nor go sabi handle girl who dey pursue am?
Why he go allow woman slap am?
Wetin make am tink say i get time to dey fight another girl for am? I nor get job?
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by nj11(f): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2008
hell no.
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by steve49ja(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2008
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by arianne(f): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2008
@stevey- sadly but honestly, i dont think mine is.
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by steve49ja(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2008
aint worth a fight?? or your nails?
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by arianne(f): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2008
he's not even worth a sigh. lately the thot of him drags my day!
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by SENATORJD(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2008
arianne:

@stevey- sadly but honestly, i don't think mine is.
for real? shocked
wow thats interesting

arianne:

he's not even worth a sigh. lately the thot of him drags my day!
that bad?take it easy gal
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by steve49ja(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ari,
ahhhh na wa oh eya sorry ohhh
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by Hazeleyed(f): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2008
@Esss kiss kiss kiss kiss, i think am in rove with thou.

@topic,
1, it's his problem.but he's got to respect me by telling the girl off,atleast let me not witness the advances.
2.he's a man let him take care of it and for him getting into a fight with a girl,i'll be too ashamed of him to even let people know i came there with him.
3.i'll walk out at that moment and use it against him to get whatever i want untill i finally dump him(that's for my bf of 5yrs) but if it's this new guy that has my head in the clouds right now,i'll walk away to plan my strategy to scheme the other girl out,take charge and take a hike finally,
Re: Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight? by arianne(f): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2008
@senator- am sure gonna take it easy, am already on my way out.

@stevey- its no big deal, i think i lied to myself too long that what i had was quite good and in time, it would grow. but i was dead wrong. when there's nothing left to give u move on

am sooooo missing my last ex rite now.

Advice Me! / Are All African Girls The Same? / My Girlfriend Said:

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52