Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

What's Your Worst Experience In The Past? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Worst Experience In The Past? (506 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / Blast From The Past... / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Worst Experience In The Past? by MillionDollars: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
You could equally share yours here. My worst experience was the day i was given admission, but there was no money to pay. I couldn't crY!
Re: What's Your Worst Experience In The Past? by Fynestboi: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
My was the day my position dropped from 1st to 27th then i was in primary 6 for joining punter group [snokers], i regret and cried for two days i could not eat.... cry
Re: What's Your Worst Experience In The Past? by jaybee3(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fynestboi: My was the day my position dropped from 1st to 27th then i was in primary 6 for joining punter group [snokers], i regret and cried for two days i could not eat.... cry
Have you made much progress since then?
Re: What's Your Worst Experience In The Past? by Fynestboi: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
jay bee:
Have you made much progress since then?
yap much progress i had to wake up and retrace my footstep and my third term result was first.

From my nursery one to 6(first term) it had always been between 1-2, and a stepbk in second term that led to the 27th, but with hardwork i moved back to my numba 1.. Thanks to my dad..
Re: What's Your Worst Experience In The Past? by jaybee3(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fynestboi: yap much progress i had to wake up and retrace my footstep and my third term result was first.

From my nursery one to 6 first term it had always been 1-2, and a stepbk in second term that led to the 27th, but with hardwork i moved back to my numba 1.. Thanks to my dad..
What course are you doing at uni?
Re: What's Your Worst Experience In The Past? by Fynestboi: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
jay bee:
What course you doing at uni?
newly admitted:: oau philosophy
Re: What's Your Worst Experience In The Past? by MillionDollars: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fynestboi: My was the day my position dropped from 1st to 27th then i was in primary 6 for joining punter group [snokers], i regret and cried for two days i could not eat.... cry
this one no be ordinary o, 1st to 27th! My parents wld av killed me!
Re: What's Your Worst Experience In The Past? by Fynestboi: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
MillionDollars:
this one no be ordinary o, 1st to 27th! My parents wld av killed me!
my dad did the same tn nearly killed me... This is nt a joke or frame up, my primaryskul IMMAN SHUIAB PRIMARY SCHOOL at immam shuaib street ijeshatedo surulere lagos, i doubt if you would still found any of my teachers coz its now 9years now....

Bt this is a total truth...

(1) (Reply)

Smart People Are Able To Read This.... / Oga SEUN / Girl Mutilated By Ritualist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.