Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (1095 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by jahbiz: 2:13am On Nov 12, 2013
My girl to me that a prophet told her that she must marry next year or else something bad might happen to her bla bla bla...the thing is that I love her so much but am not ready nor capable to marry next year. Please advice me.
Re: What Should I Do? by bigtt76(f): 3:17am On Nov 12, 2013
Tell her to park wan side jooor!
Re: What Should I Do? by ShenTeh(m): 4:11am On Nov 12, 2013
Scam! Tell yuar galpriend zhat told you to tell zhe so called fropet zhat told her to tell you to pinance zhe wedding nau. My brather, fulease marry only when you will.
Re: What Should I Do? by MyParadise(m): 4:22am On Nov 12, 2013
jahbiz: My girl to me that a prophet told her that she must marry next year or else something bad might happen to her bla bla bla...the thing is that I love her so much but am not ready nor capable to marry next year. Please advice me.

Everything that that has a beginning has an end. That's life for us all. What you believe is wat would come to you.

The prophet is a liar if she even visited one anyway. See, your gal just want to tie you down cos of reasons best known to her. Maybe she's scared of losing you or maybe she wants to leave you for another richer guy.

Get tactical questions and pull out answers from her mouth.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Sageez(m): 5:56am On Nov 12, 2013
I think ur gf is lyin or she don fall mugu for fake ass
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Shen Teh: Scam! Tell yuar galpriend zhat told you to tell zhe so called fropet zhat told her to tell you to pinance zhe wedding nau. My brather, fulease marry only when you will.

Hey bro, what grade of weed do you smoke?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Moving Into A Relationship Too Fast? / HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex / 9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.