Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Toyinletstalk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toyinletstalk (1107 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyinletstalk by Toyinletstalk(f): 3:50am On Nov 12, 2013
Hi everyone,
This is just to create awareness, My name is Toyin, and i have recently started reaching out to people young or old, who have been going through one form of emotional problem or struggle. I am not your healer, God/ Christ is. All i want to do is be your friend, your listening ear, motivator, encourager, supporter until the storm lifts. We have friends and family members and still can't confide in them. What ever it is just tell me, we have so much to learn from each other. Send a mail to : toyin.letstalkabout@gmail.com. God is Love and what i am doing is purely out of love. It is free. Totally free. And higly confidential. God bless you all. Please feel free to reach out.

PS: please visit my page on facebook; www.facebook.com/toyin.letstalk and like my page. It helps create more awareness. Thank you all.
Re: Toyinletstalk by ifyalways(f): 6:00am On Nov 30, 2013
smiley
Re: Toyinletstalk by tpia5: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2013
are you a certified counselor or you simply want to scope people out?

1 Like

Re: Toyinletstalk by Toyinletstalk(f): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
Tpia scope? As in

When I am certified, doesn't it mean I am doing it for what I will gain from it?

Doing it for love. Healing hearts as a friend. We all have the power to. Lets show some love.
Re: Toyinletstalk by tpia5: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
certified means you have been trained in conflict resolution and the likes, and your clients can rest assured they are not just furnishing you with material for beer parlour gossip.
Re: Toyinletstalk by coogar: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
tpia@:
certified means you have been trained in conflict resolution and the likes, and your clients can rest assured they are not just furnishing you with material for beer parlour gossip.

how do you know what beer parlour gossip sounds like?
Re: Toyinletstalk by Toyinletstalk(f): 4:15am On Dec 01, 2013
Tpia I understand you. All we need in life is wisdom, whether certified or not. It is wisdom that gives the right answers not certificate.

1 Like

Re: Toyinletstalk by jeffizy(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2013
@Toyinletstalk. You have got a wonderful concept. And I can bet you are the calm type .
Just wondering if you are the same as Tito on splash FM 105.5.
Re: Toyinletstalk by Toyinletstalk(f): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2013
jeffizy: @Toyinletstalk. You have got a wonderful concept. And I can bet you are the calm type .
Just wondering if you are the same as Tito on splash FM 105.5.

Thanks Jeffizy. No I am not Tito.
Re: Toyinletstalk by RoyalRoy(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2013
Toyinletstalk: Tpia I understand you. All we need in life is wisdom, whether certified or not. It is wisdom that gives the right answers not certificate.

Keep it up Toyin.

You are doing a great job.

Read your reply to the e-mail I forwarded to you days back and I was really impressed with your reply to the lady.

Keep up the good work.
Re: Toyinletstalk by Toyinletstalk(f): 2:03am On Dec 02, 2013
Thank you Royal Roy. I appreciate it.
Re: Toyinletstalk by Tgirl4real(f): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Toyinletstalk: Tpia I understand you. All we need in life is wisdom, whether certified or not. It is wisdom that gives the right answers not certificate.

Hi Toyin,

I am so sorry it took me ages to get here. I still haven't checked the facebook page you mentioned, but I will surely visit now that u have the link here.

BTW, having a certification isn't a bad idea. I am also looking @ doing sum'n in that direction in the future.
Re: Toyinletstalk by Toyinletstalk(f): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Hi Toyin,

I am so sorry it took me ages to get here. I still haven't checked the facebook page you mentioned, but I will surely visit now that u have the link here.

BTW, having a certification isn't a bad idea. I am also looking @ doing sum'n in that direction in the future.

Thank you dear. You are right. will work towards it.

(1) (Reply)

Learning From Experience / Gossip / Parents Need To See This. Acronyms Used By Teens On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.