Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Her Father Is Bisexual. She Knows, But Her Mother Doesn’t. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Father Is Bisexual. She Knows, But Her Mother Doesn’t. (1112 Views)

Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Father Is Bisexual. She Knows, But Her Mother Doesn’t. by OmiAdu(f): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
What will I do if I find myself in Kemi’s situation? I really don’t know, probably put my dad under pressure to tell his wife, because I really think the mother should know. But hey, that’s just me, it will be nice to know what you all think.

http://femmelounge.ng/her-father-is-bisexual-she-knows-but-her-mother-doesnt/
Re: Her Father Is Bisexual. She Knows, But Her Mother Doesn’t. by Caseless: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
She shld as a matter of fact 'dis-father' her father for being a curse.

1 Like

Re: Her Father Is Bisexual. She Knows, But Her Mother Doesn’t. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2014

Re: Her Father Is Bisexual. She Knows, But Her Mother Doesn’t. by ideee03(f): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
shocked
Re: Her Father Is Bisexual. She Knows, But Her Mother Doesn’t. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
ur post is incomplete jor, give more details. how did she find out ?
Re: Her Father Is Bisexual. She Knows, But Her Mother Doesn’t. by Godmystrength: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
lofty900: ur post is incomplete jor, give more details. how did she find out ?
exactly my first thought.
Re: Her Father Is Bisexual. She Knows, But Her Mother Doesn’t. by Vikky014(f): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
caseless: She shld as a matter of fact 'dis-father' her father for being a curse.
dt is wht i will do,God 4bid sha
Re: Her Father Is Bisexual. She Knows, But Her Mother Doesn’t. by kemiola89(f): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
What happened to Kemi? Can we get the full gist??
Re: Her Father Is Bisexual. She Knows, But Her Mother Doesn’t. by OmiAdu(f): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
kemiola89: What happened to Kemi? Can we get the full gist??

See full gist here - http://femmelounge.ng/her-father-is-bisexual-she-knows-but-her-mother-doesnt/
Re: Her Father Is Bisexual. She Knows, But Her Mother Doesn’t. by Kanwulia: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Every woman knows. . . . .unless she is DAFT! kiss
Bisexuality does not HIDE in the bedroom! kiss
THEY HAVE SOME VERY PECULIAR HABITS!!!!
Unless you are blind. . . . You can't miss them! #1. . . . .THEY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ANAAAL SEXXXXXXXX!!!! kiss
I have been with some! kiss

Stay out of it!
If you CAN KNOW. . .. .the wife already knows. . . .but is in DENIAL.
OR VISITING ADEGBOYE. . ..THE DEHYDRATED FROG. . . . . Every night for a permanent cure. . .. .IN HER DREAMS!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Understand By The Word "HELP MATE"? / Man To Pay Child Support For Only One Twin As DNA Test Says The Other Is Not His / How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.