Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,022 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why I Was Away - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Was Away (5096 Views)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / Why I Should Take A Second Wife! / Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Was Away by rafaha(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Surely Allaah takes what is His and what He gives is His and to all things He has appointed a time........so have patient and be rewarded! O Allaah forgive him. O Allaah have mercy on him.
Re: Why I Was Away by tiarabubu: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
maclatunji:

The truth is that my father was involved in an accident on the 23rd of October in Abuja and died the next day on the 24th.

Thank you very much.

shocked shocked cry cry cry

Maclatunji, Please accept my sincere condolences. Losing a loved one is an awful awful thing! May God grant you and your family strength at this time. Take heart.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
tiarabubu:

shocked shocked cry cry cry

Maclatunji, Please accept my sincere condolences. Losing a loved one is an awful awful thing! May God grant you and your family strength at this time. Take heart.

Thank you very much. If you accept it as God's will, the awfulness can be mitigated to a very large extent. It is a test of faith and character. I appreciate your sincere concern and Ameen to your prayer.
Re: Why I Was Away by Tgirl4real(f): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sorry for your loss Mac. May God grant you and your family the strength to move on and also comfort you all. Amen.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 12:41am On Nov 14, 2013
^Ameen. Thanks Tgirl.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by golpen(m): 5:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Eyaaa!...that must have really been hard to bear, but we came from ALLAH and to him we shall return.

May ALLAH please forgive his shortcomings and grant him al-jannah. May ALLAH take care of everything he left behind and grant you the strength and fortitude to shoulder the loss.

Accept my condolences please.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2013
^Ameen and thank you.
Re: Why I Was Away by DevotedOne(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim Please accept my sincere condolence. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon. O Allaah! Forgive him. Have mercy upon him. Receive him honourably, and make his grave spacious. Protect him from the torment of the grave, and cause him to enter the Garden.
Re: Why I Was Away by snubish: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
may Allah grant him jannah, a violent death I think, is martyrdom for a Muslim. Allahu alam.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
^Ameen, thank you both.
Re: Why I Was Away by siddiq202(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
May Allah grant him Jannah. Take care bro
Re: Why I Was Away by isalegan2: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
From Him did we come, and to Him shall we return.

Ah! And it was just the other day on the Hajj thread, we were talking about going to Hajj with a parent. shocked

Sorry for the loss of your father.

K'o ma je okun k'o ma je ekolo; ohun ti won ba n je l'ajule orun ni k'o maa je.
Re: Why I Was Away by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sorry for your loss. May God grant you and your family the strength to bear this loss. Amen
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Thank you ladies and gentleman.
Re: Why I Was Away by zeamow09: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Aww,inna lillahi wahina illahi rajiun,May Allah Forgive him and grant him Jannah
Re: Why I Was Away by BetaThings: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Have just seen this
Ina li Llahi wa inna ilahim rajiun
May Allah comfort you, forgive your dad and bless him with Jannah
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2013
^Ameen, thank you both.
Re: Why I Was Away by udatso: 1:48am On Nov 16, 2013
Ameen to all your duas
Re: Why I Was Away by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 16, 2013
Despite the fact that i dont know maclatunji personally. But as a muslim brother it is my duty to pay condolence to you. May Allah forgive your father and grant him jannatul firdaus.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
^Ameen, thank you very much.
Re: Why I Was Away by laykhorn(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
I'm so sorry to hear this Mac.

May Allah grant him Janatul Firdaus
Re: Why I Was Away by harbiola1(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2013
Inna Lillahi Waina Ileihi Rojiun. Sorry for that brother, may grave be a comfortable place for him and be one of the dweller of al-Janah.
《Amin》
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
^Ameen, thank you both.
Re: Why I Was Away by 1n2n3(f): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2013
May Allah grant him jannatul firdaus.
Re: Why I Was Away by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him aljannah firdaus, Amin. May Allah grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss, and May Allah help us also to remain steadfast Muslims to the end,Amin.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ameen to the prayers. Thank you lady.
Re: Why I Was Away by isalegan2: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mac, Is there a thread, preferably in this section, where people can post prayers or condolences or share feelings about a lost loved one? Or even a thread where we can get ideas about appropriate prayers to recite when thinking of, or praying for, the departed. I hope you understand what I'm saying. I don't want to take away from this thread. Salam.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 12:16am On Nov 20, 2013
^Wa alaykum salam, I honestly do not know of any such thread. I think it would be a great idea if you created one.

So, will you? cheesy I hardly see you create threads which is a bit of a shame for such an intelligent person that could add value to this and other sections.
Re: Why I Was Away by U09ce: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
May he be amongst the dwellers of Aljannatul firdaus. Amin. Take solace Bro Mac
Re: Why I Was Away by AlBaqir(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
May Allah ward off his shortcomings, magnify his good deeds and grant him His Jannat.

Sorry Mod.
Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 5:57am On Nov 21, 2013
^Ameen, thank you both.
Re: Why I Was Away by 2busy: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2013
May Allah Forgive him and grant him Aljannah, and may Allah give you the fortitude to bear the loss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etiquettes Of Friday For Muslims / People Hear Only What They Want To Hear / Happy New Year (hijra)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.