Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Why I Was Away - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Was Away (5092 Views)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / Why I Should Take A Second Wife! / Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2013
Salam alaykum to you all. I saw this post from tbaba addressed to me because of my lack of activity for close to 3 weeks now on Nairaland and this section in particular. I know it is right to respond to it formally

tbaba1234:

This man, you will need to reintroduce yourself pretty soon as a newbie...

The truth is that my father was involved in an accident on the 23rd of October in Abuja and died the next day on the 24th.

I had to take a break and did inform a few Nairalanders and Management. I am very grateful to them for their support, I won't mention names but Allah knows you and you know yourselves. May He reward you all abundantly for your kindness.

As for those that did not know, I apologise for not informing you, it was very difficult coping in real life, I could not add online activity to that load.

May Allah forgive my father and grant him Al Jannat Firdaus.

Thank you very much.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Was Away by chemashie(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Sorry for the loss Maclatunji. May Allah be please with his soul, forgive him all his sins and grant him Aljanah Firdaus.
You are welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2013
Oh!May Allah forgive him,grant him mercy,make his grave spacious with nur and Make his final abode Aljannah.Hope u are doing good.May Allah be with u & d entire family.May He ease your affairs & comfort you.E ku oro eeyan.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by Sissie(f): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2013
Innalillahi wa Inna ilaihim raji'un.

My deepest condolence to you and your family. May Allah forgive him and grant him paradise.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2013
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by LagosShia: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2013
May Allah (swt) grant him peace and mercy.

Accept my sincere condolence.everyone has an appointed time with death.Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by usermane(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2013
Assalam alaykum. Pls accept my heartflelt condolences for your loss of a dear one, May his soul rest in peace.
Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by vedaxcool(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2013

May Allah grant u and your family the strength and fortitude to bear this loss. May Allah forgive him his shortcomings and grant him aljannah. Amin

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by tbaba1234: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2013

May Allah forgive his errors and grant him Jannah.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by Souljaboi1: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Inna liLLaah wa inna ilayhi raajihuun.

May Allaah forgive him his shortcomings, protect him from the punishment of the barzak and grant him smooth passage into Al-Jannatul Firdaws.

Aamiin.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by sweettweet: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sorry for ur loss. May Allah forgive his sins and grant him al-jannah firdaus, ameen.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by WHees(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kulli nafsin za'ikatul maut

May Allah grant him Jannah.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by Bakare19: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Accept my sincere condolence.May Allah(swt) forgive him and grant him mercy!

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by bbkkatunxo: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
May Allah forgive him and make his abode Al jannat Firdusi and look after the relatives he left behind

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by bntY: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
hmmn.ina lillahi wa ina ilayhi rajiun.may
Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him d highest place in janna.
May he grant you and d family fortitude to bear d loss.
Accept my condolences,brother.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by harmeenart(f): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
maclatunji: Salam alaykum to you all. I saw this post from tbaba addressed to me because of my lack of activity for close to 3 weeks now on Nairaland and this section in particular. I know it is right to respond to it formally

The truth is that my father was involved in an accident on the 23rd of October in Abuja and died the next day on the 24th.

I had to take a break and did inform a few Nairalanders and Management. I am very grateful to them for their support, I won't mention names but Allah knows you and you know yourselves. May He reward you all abundantly for your kindness.

As for those that did not know, I apologise for not informing you, it was very difficult coping in real life, I could not add online activity to that load.

May Allah forgive my father and grant him Al Jannat Firdaus.

Thank you very much.
Amin,and grant you the strenght to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by sino(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
From Allah we came and verily to Him shall be our return.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss mac, may Allah forgive him his shortcomings, put His Nur in his grave and grant him firdaus ameen.

keep holding up bro, Allah will always be there for you and your family...

Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by lanrexlan(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sorry for your loss bro Mac,may Allah(swt) have mercy on your dad.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by kemiola89(f): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
May Almighty Allah forgive him of his shortcomings and make jannatu firdaus his final abode

may He grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Away by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Inalillahi wa inailei Rajiun. Sorry about it, Maclatunji. May Allah SWT grant him Aljannatul Firdaus. The only knowledge we have about death is that we will all taste it. Nobody knows 'how', 'when' or 'where'. Please, take heart. If Mum is still alive, may Allah grant her longer life. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by eniafelamo: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Inna liLLaah wa inna ilayhi raajihuun.
May Allaah forgive him his shortcomings,
protect him from the punishment of the Grave, and May Allah grant him Aljanah Firdaus. Sorry for ur loss Bro, May Allah grant u and ur family the fortitude to bear d loss.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by AbdH: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
To Allah we belong and to Him is our return. May Allah grant him the passage into Aljannah firdaus and give you the strength to bear his absence more. May you live longer in good health and in Islam...as well as everyone of your family.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Allahumma war hamd. Fagfiril. Rahimmahullah Alahi.

All creation will perish. Only the Creator will remain.

I pray that Allah protect the rest of you he left behind. And make the loss easy on his mate. Amin.
Alhamdulillah. He left offspring that will make dua for him.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by maclatunji: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
JazakumLlahukhayran. Thank you for the kind words and prayers.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by FindOut(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Aljannah firdaus. May Allah also protect and guide all that he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by tunshe: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Inna Li Lahi wa Inna Ilehi rojiun.

May Allah pardon him and grant him Aljannah Firdaus.

Be strong brother, may Allah grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Accept my condolence.

To all, may Allah grant us Long life and His mercy in this life and hereafter.

Amin.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by khattab02: 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Allahumma Ameeen! To all the posts. May Allah subhaanahu wa ta'ala grant him peace, make it easy for him and grant him Aljannatul firdaus, ameeeen! And May He also make it easy for you and your family,ameeeen!
Re: Why I Was Away by kayword(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Inna lilahi wa ina ilehi rajiun.
May Allah the almighty forgive him his shortcomings and grant him jannah.

May he also grant you the fortitude to bear his loss.
Ojo a pe si ra o.
Re: Why I Was Away by Deen4me(m): 5:24am On Nov 13, 2013
Salam Alaikum Brother

May Allah Grant him the status of a martyr.

We all have to take heart as this is a reality of life. Man is ever forgetful

Everything under the heavens and earth belong to Allah, and He takes possession of His anytime He wishes.

To Him is our eventual return, May we all Die upon the Deen of Islam

May Allah Give you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss

You may want to invest in Sadaqah Jaariyah for you Dad ASAP i.e digging a well etc

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away by ziccoit: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2013
Inna Lillahi wa inna Ilaei Rajio'on. May Allah forgive and have mercy on him, and overlook his sins, and widen his grave for him, admit him into Jannah, and saveguard him from the torments of the grave. O Allah! Give him companions better than his family and protect his family after his death. Ameen.

It is not easy. I remembered when Allah called my dad. It looked impossible initially but later had to live with the reality.
Re: Why I Was Away by Sunymoore(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2013
I feel you bro. May His Soul Rest in peace
Re: Why I Was Away by TalkIsCheap: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
Am sorry about ur loss Mac,may Allah grant Daddy Aljanna firdaus and give ur family d fortitude to bear d loss. Take heart bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Islam, Do People Marry For Love Or Religiousness? / An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! / People Hear Only What They Want To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.