Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! (39003 Views)

My Experience With The Super Natural / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire / True Ancient Tales Of The Mermaids And Merman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by victorazy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
I think they exist even bible said something of that.
Revelation 16-vs: 4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

I think they were discusing about the fallen pastors.
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by RedCard1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
laivwire: Nna bia, shey yu see am with your korokoro eyes? If not, mbanu, i no believe
jabi o. He didn't see it....so it didn't happen. When I saw the headline, I was thinking he was held hostage in a deep sea by a marmaid

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by odinga1of: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
kekakuz: i remember my encounter with a mermaid very well like it was yesterday
mostly because it was yesterday

it was a cold night,the breeze was freezing so i hid under my blanket
then i heard a wisper in my ears
"come come with me" at first i refused because she look like tonto dike
then she changed into tiwa savage.so i followed her. we followed the bush part and reached the river.
although i noticed that the legs were joint but i felt it was just a custume to spice things up.
she called on her fellow friends to come out of the river.nadia buhari toolz rihanna beyoncy and mercy j.hey all carried me and finished with kisses
i grabed beyoncy from the front and start to suckle on her thing then i recieved a dirty slap from my roommate i woke up to see myself suckking on his dry igbo ibo chest.emeka slap bad

bros ur story self sweet pass superstory.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by ezme(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
mrphysics: well my brother or sister, it actually exist, when i was in sec. sch HOLY ROSARY COLLEGE OKPOSI EBONYI STATE, on several nights, the male students have been seriously disturbed by the activities of these beings. you will be sleeping with ur head on the pillow just to wake up with ur legs on the pillow. it happened to several male folks before the Rev. Father prayed and it stoped. it was very serious

And this proves the existence of mermaids? Sadly Nigeria may never develop in our lifetime. *sighs*

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by dmitroika(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
Rawdeal: no picture? didn't happen

The stories that came with pictures and even videos did you beleive? The mermaid sighting that took place in Israel recently is not a hoax. I think it's real. those guys coming out to say it was staged did so because they've received warning/threats from the government. mermaids are real. those that knows about 'heritage festival' at badagry will not argue about mermaids being real or not, this thing comes out of the water LIVE!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Malakh: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
but scriptures makes it known that demons live in water, the book of Revelations gives good examples, and I've had a lady tell me about her experience in the marine world,I didnt even ask her she told me herself,simply because light exposes darkness, the book of Tobith lets you know their are marine spirit who can take the form of marine creatures,if spirits can transform to earthly creatures,then they can transform into sea creatures

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by fr3do(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
wetin dey worry Nairalanders?
too much science has made u guys forget all about spirituality.
there is God
there are angels
there is satan and his demons(mermaids or marine spirits fall under this category).
make una hold God tight

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by PurpleHouse(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
blkmum700: @op,abeg whch time ur mama go river way she come back 2:30 am and which kind person go de river reach 2:30 am?
she overheard the sound of beating kegs while asleep, probably she was dreaming, she got up thinking it was Morning already, not knowing it was still very very early! She may have gone to the river about 12:30am/ 1:am... She just hurried up to catch up with the people she thought she overheard going to the river when in actual sense, the whole village was still asleep! She was alone through out! She checked the clock when she returned!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.:::::::::::::::
She came back home alive because her hands were clean, someone who had committed some form of evil or bad stuffs like murder, abortion, bad belle blocking peoples success and many other, wouldn't have returned home, Never!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by prince13: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT YOUR VILLAGE SELF?
PurpleHouse: It was holiday again, and i was just 14Years old! Dad had droped us the previous day with granny for some hard knocks for being sturborn and too playful at school! It was a market day in the village! As we all know, the village has a day set aside for selling stuffs gotten from the weeks of farm labour and hard work! A day to eat well and make some money. On this day, no one is supposed to go to the river or farm, but not me, haaa, i was a bad a****s kiddo! Bad boy from town with a fancy Bike, every village girl's delight! I tool my lil bro and we headed to the river to get some urgent water as the house was virtualy empty! Granny had no knowledge. We walk and got toward the river path, no more houses around here, we were about entering the bushy path when a thought of wisdom crossed my mind! I stopped, and pulled my lil bro back, the road was still very clean, no foot steps on the ground. No drops of water or signs to show that people had passed through heading to the river! I decided to sit down there and wait for till someone came along, so we could go together! Not long after that, a young boy and girl of about my age was heading towards us and walked past us, we got up and followed them instantly! But on getting to tje river, wow, the river was as silent as a graveyard! Dry! But something was strange? There were drum beats and chantings of many things comin up from under the river! Drum beats like the ones u hear when folks are serving their gods, low tempo, but very persuasive, it makes u nod your head like u like the beats and the sound! I was scared! Very scared! Didn't know what was going on, and equally tryina figure out where the beats were coming from! It was indeed under the river! The other guys seem not too bothered, they just fetched their water, took some swimming, and was about heading home! I asked them what was happenin, but they simply replied "Have you forgotten that today is a Market day?" it was there that it downed on me that there was a general meeting going on! But why we could hear the drums and other stuffs was what surpprised me! Aren't they supposed to be spiritual beings? We grabbed our galons and head home as soon and as fast as we could! Believe me, that was the day i feared GOD!
-----------------------------------------
NB: not very long after my mum's incident, the chief priest of the village cried around the village that the gods of the land are complaining that they don't enjoy their quality time, their privacy. That they are being disturbed by people coming to the river at night, when they were supposed to have their break!
Believe this or not! It's ur own palava, but it all happened live and not in Nollywood! Mum told me all she went through, but when i experienced mine, i feared God, the Sea, and All thats in it!
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Malakh: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
victorazy: I think they exist even bible said something of that.
Revelation 16-vs: 4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

I think they were discusing about the fallen pastors.
dont surmise if you dont know what u r talking about

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by victorazy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
remzytimer: You have a very good write up here......Do you know you can make some money with this story of yours......think about it and make it a story book for students to read with a very good tittle......

Igbo man has arived

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by adezjamz(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
slightlyMad: OP, you didn't go with ur camera phone?
SlightlyMad

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by PurpleHouse(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
maballack: @OP
i dont know where to start with you.....because you obviously hallucinogenic

How is it your mom told you she went to the river to fetch water..thinking it was morning ....doesnt she have a time piece
but strangely she returned home to know the time was 2:30am....abi the watch or clock varnished when she woke up

Growing up already with the thought of the first story...i wont blame you to have imaginative thoughts.....
and if at all you heard drum beats at your later age....do u know how far the chief priest is from the river..he could have been the one playing the drum .making a sacrifice at the river that day

Please grow up .....am not saying the supernatural doesnt exist but you have just come here with a COCK AND BULL STORY!!
heeelllllllloooooo!
Even Jesus could not convince everyone that he was the Messiah!
If he couldn't with all His Powers, then whoo am i?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by victorazy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Malakh: dont surmise if you dont know what u r talking about

But I was not summarising anything, I just chipped in something grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by DonPizzaro: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
the only part i have problem with in this story is :her courage to still draw water even when she realized she was in danger.THE BASIC NATURAL SURVIVAL INSTINCT IN MAN IS TO TAKE OFF AT THE SIGHT OF SUCH DANGER.Na so the water dey important reach?i expected her to take off at the speed of light leaving everything behind

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Malakh: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
I have a question for people living in riverine areas in the south-south,i know this lady that loves to attire in red and white, what does it symbolize?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by victorazy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
PurpleHouse:
heeelllllllloooooo!
Even Jesus could not convince everyone that he was the Messiah!
If he couldn't with all His Powers, then whoo am i?

Bros why are u disturbing ursef sef!
Make them go to the river by night and try to play drums, their mouth will never xplain the outcome.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
HNosegbe: A story about mermaids in the Science/Technology section.

Abeg what does this have to do with science and technology?

grin

He thought it was Scientology section

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by PurpleHouse(m): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
DonPizzaro: the only part i have problem with in this story is :her courage to still draw water even when she realized she was in danger.THE BASIC NATURAL SURVIVAL INSTINCT IN MAN IS TO TAKE OFF AT THE SIGHT OF SUCH DANGER.Na so the water dey important reach?i expected her to take off at the speed of light leaving everything behind
thats cuz she's a brave woman! Even you would have fainted i guess? Why go home empty handed when u've gotten this far?
She dipped her galon into the river, but for wia? The thing refuse to be filled up. You know in cases like this, that galon will take foever to be filled up. You know y? Fear, tension and Bravery!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by victorazy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
PurpleHouse:
why the insult pls? Hmm? Why?

B4 u no no say dem dey watch? They are here and ur in trouble trying to xpose dem. Come Abuja come see wetin Tony A. The "Lean on Me" program host dey see everyday, some go call dey abuse am for radio.
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Danhumprey: Are u sick in the head? The OP is recalling past memory and you are asking for pix.

Grow up! That phrase you're using would soon fade out of Nairaland! angry

Gaan kill yourself and remember to take a picture tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by kayboy4y(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Who directed this movie grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Quadruple post. Posting frm 3MB
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by kolidave: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
(˘̯˘ )(˘ᵔ˘)( ˘˘̯)
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Technology section.

Abeg what does this have to do with science and technology?

grin[/quote]

He thought it was Scientology section
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by victorazy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Malakh: I have a question for people living in riverine areas in the south-south,i know this lady that loves to attire in red and white, what does it symbolize?

Yep! That is the Water Spirit's color (Red & White) meaning Peace and Dangerous. The worshipers put it with patches of mirrors on the d worshipin days like Fridays.
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by 01mcfadden(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
ezme:

And this proves the existence of mermaids? Sadly Nigeria may never develop in our lifetime. *sighs*
point of correction,in your lifetime and not ours!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jude Ndukwe: An Open Letter To Mbaka / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.