Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! (39000 Views)

My Experience With The Super Natural / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire / True Ancient Tales Of The Mermaids And Merman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by victorazy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Decryptor:
The 15 minutes you used in distorting this picture and posting this here would have been used to applying for a job cos i know you are jobless! What do you tend to achieve by this rubbish? SMH for you

Easy bros grin na my house boy u dey paranoid for? I just steped out and he took over the computer.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by imperiouxx(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
lols..... Nairalanders don't take last of course. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by PrettySpicey(f): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
@OP quite interesting stories. I have no doubt whatsoever about the existence of mermaids, witches and the likes.
But the one thing you failed to do was tell us the name of your village and state of origin.
Abi how i wan take ds tori do tatafo if i no fit tell dem wch village d tin hapen? angry
oya fill in d missing blanks jò grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Agrika: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
Smh! African christians and muslims are one of the most confused and brainwashed set of humans...
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by warrenweste(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
f rain c: if you don't know anything about spiritual pls shut your trash,
ask anybody from(dat live and grow in)OGWASH UKU about IYI UBU (ubu river)

children that want to know, lean

Tell me abt tht river..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Hero10001: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
PrettySpicey: @OP quite interesting stories. I have no doubt whatsoever about the existence of mermaids, witches and the likes.
But the one thing you failed to do was tell us the name of your village and state of origin.
Abi how i wan take ds tori do tatafo if i no fit tell dem wch village d tin hapen? angry
oya fill in d missing blanks jò grin
Oh babe, are you a learner? From the post you go see say the OP na correct omo-Igbo!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
IAMBREEZY: I wasn't referring to you or are you the poster,can you kindly shift let me see clearly.
Incase your lost, this is the religion section so please shift.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by warrenweste(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
ceejayluv:
But how's encountering a Bush baby a
strange ordeal? Pls explain...

So its nt strange?? How many have you seen before live?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by 190: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by MrTroll(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
of course this made front page. i'm ashamed for my country. the level of superstition and credulity is appalling. make una continue...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by henrimoto(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
DonPizzaro: the only part i have problem with in this story is :her courage to still draw water even when she realized she was in danger.THE BASIC NATURAL SURVIVAL INSTINCT IN MAN IS TO TAKE OFF AT THE SIGHT OF SUCH DANGER.Na so the water dey important reach?i expected her to take off at the speed of light leaving everything behind
the mum., is a true daughter of the soil. she understands the norms and tradition of her home town. to those of una wey no get village... una never reach una mama and papa village., sorry oo! unu dey miss plenty.. villages tales sweet die! hahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by henrimoto(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mr Troll: of course this made front page. i'm ashamed for my country. the level of superstition and credulity is appalling. make una continue...
sorry! you don't have a village...
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by iceni(f): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
;Dis there a happily ever after ? !!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Dannylux: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
I've heard stories too

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
I just wish there is a way for me to see them, i would love to see one
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by victorazy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Incase your lost, this is the religion section so please shift.

grin nawao! See as ppl dey scramble to see Mami Water!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
I talk am, me self don see one, life and direct! grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by hardbody: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
remzytimer: You have a very good write up here......Do you know you can make some money with this story of yours......think about it and make it a story book for students to read with a very good tittle......

I agree with u completely just that the book should be a story book for kindergarten . They will appreciate it more and will ask no questions.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by delishpot: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
DonPizzaro: the only part i have problem with in this story is :her courage to still draw water even when she realized she was in danger.THE BASIC NATURAL SURVIVAL INSTINCT IN MAN IS TO TAKE OFF AT THE SIGHT OF SUCH DANGER.Na so the water dey important reach?i expected her to take off at the speed of light leaving everything behind
Nna this sort happened to me too. In sec school. I was a boarder and as usual scared of lady koikoi. One night I heard voices laughing and gisting outside my dorm. Thought some seniors were outside gisting even though they were not supposed to be outside after lights out. It gave me courage to go outside and relieve myself since people were outside. Omo as soon as I opened door, SILENCE! Haba, where are zhe people talking and gisting na? I heard more than 6 diff voices right outside cos I was sure I listened well before I went out. Anyway, i quickly peed and went in but God knows I heard voices gisting and laughing that night. I can swear by anything I heard voices unless the girls stoped talking o but no senior in ss 3 will stop talk
ing for a junior in jss 3 instead they will harass you.
You never know how you will react when you are scared. But people tend to do what they planned to do rather than running just to show innocence. Like see i came to pee or drink water o not to disturb you guys.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by crackhaus: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Orikinla: These were not mermaids. But marine spirits of the water realm.
Not all marine spirits are mermaids.

Thank you!

Demons/Evil spirits is more derivative a term for them.
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by henrimoto(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Agrika: Smh! African christians and muslims are one of the most confused and brainwashed set of humans...
is like you haven't been chased by a masquared in your dreams before....se? the next thing you will write next is "it's only the excretes of the africans that smell bad" no be so ? where are you sef ?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by ebamma(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
i love mermaid and ghost stories

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by twosquare(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
“well lets think about this: if i was a mermaid and i could hide any where in the ocean; i bet i could go undetected for thousands of years. if they are real and they have intelligence similar to ours and have seen what we do to things we don't know, i bet i would hide and not allow myself to be detected either. i understand their is no hard evidence but it wouldn't surprise me if they are real. 100s of creatures are discovered every year. we know more about our solar system than our ocean and why are mermaids brought up in many cultures over thousands of years because they could be real. we may have seen them, we just all refuse to believe they are and call the people who do see them crazy."---- Michael Shane Lewis

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by ebamma(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
i believe u op, i remember my dad telling us about a popular mermaid, who existed in our village, when rain felled nobody could pass near the stream she stayed, cos the little stream will turn into an ocean and covered the whole pathways, when the government sent contractors to tar the road, the germans had to go into the stream and take her out before the could tar the road, cos many companies had tried tarring the road with no success, due to the mermaid always destroying it

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by ceejayluv(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
warrenweste:

So its nt strange?? How many have you seen before live?
Oh, come on... Bush Babies are ordinary animals... Also known as "Galago". In ibo they're called "ikiri"..
They're an endangered species and YES , I've seen a live one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jude Ndukwe: An Open Letter To Mbaka / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.