Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Portugal Vs Sweden - World Cup Play-offs (1 - 0) On 15th November 2013 - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal Vs Sweden - World Cup Play-offs (1 - 0) On 15th November 2013 (20939 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (3 - 1) On Thursday 15th November 2012 / Updated--Euro 2012 Betting Predictions: France Vs England || Ukraine Vs Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Vs Sweden - World Cup Play-offs (1 - 0) On 15th November 2013 by ddippset(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Iaz93: Messi played more matches, period!

Portugal topped those teams. Russia just came first due to Portugal's carelessness against Israel.

See, stop spewing thrash, biko!

If Portugal had played the number of matches Argentina played, they'd have topped the group. . .and they'd have scored more goals.

You think European Groups are as easy as that of the South American's? undecided
nna na wa o! Do I have to paint you a picture to understand? Iam not comparing messi's goals to ronaldo's. Iam comparing messi to the likes of cavani, suarez, forlan, aguero, falcao, etc who also competed in the south american zone! Carelessnes against israel? Ok I see! But iam sure you wouldn't admit to it that argentina were careless as well in that match against peru which you talked about earlier.
Re: Portugal Vs Sweden - World Cup Play-offs (1 - 0) On 15th November 2013 by Iaz93: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
ddippset: nna na wa o! Do I have to paint you a picture to understand? Iam not comparing messi's goals to ronaldo's. Iam comparing messi to the likes of cavani, suarez, forlan, aguero, falcao, etc who also competed in the south american zone! Carelessnes against israel? Ok I see! But iam sure you wouldn't admit to it that argentina were careless as well in that match against peru which you talked about earlier.
Lol

Sha, all I'm saying is that if Portugal plays the number of matches Argentina plays in every world cup qualifiers, they would qualify quick. Imagine 5teams qualifying. In Europe only one oh angry
Re: Portugal Vs Sweden - World Cup Play-offs (1 - 0) On 15th November 2013 by Neyonelson: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
Donmichaelz: no bro,lautech ogbomoso omo ladoke owo loke
. Waaaashere! Ladokite to badt
Re: Portugal Vs Sweden - World Cup Play-offs (1 - 0) On 15th November 2013 by Febuary07(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
CFCfan: Ronaldo scores in the 82nd minute!!
ronaldo is the most value player in the world
Re: Portugal Vs Sweden - World Cup Play-offs (1 - 0) On 15th November 2013 by EMERITUS1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
JUST IMAGINE THAT FRANCE DOESN'T QUALIFY FOR THE WORLD CUP DO YOU THINK RIBERY DESERVES WORLD BEST

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Street In USA Named After Muhammad Ali (see Photo) / Asisat Oshoala Shares Major Throwback Photo / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.