Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Golden Cars... Post Yours All Nairalanders... - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Golden Cars... Post Yours All Nairalanders... (4039 Views)

Mercedes Benz Golden Age 1985 To 1999 / Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. / Interesting Car Licence Plates - Post Yours Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Golden Cars... Post Yours All Nairalanders... by Ikenna351(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Am locking this thread for now since elecktra80 - elecktra86 has been terrorizing Op on this thread, by insulting Op and myself with all sorts of names. Op, will get the thread back on when the issue is fixed. Thank you.

Re: Golden Cars... Post Yours All Nairalanders... by Ikenna351(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Thread is now re-opened.

Re: Golden Cars... Post Yours All Nairalanders... by Ikenna351(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
elektra89:

Are u also going to re-open my acct? You know this will go on all night mr stewpid moderator.

For persistently spamming the Car Talk section with multiple usernames, I just want to let you know what you are getting yourself into.

If your spam in this section continues, I will have no option than to mark all posts in all your usernames as spams, from elektra80 - electra89, and more, in case you still plan to terrorize the section with more usernames. All your posts since you joined Nairaland will be hidden, irrespective of sections you posted, for been the Car Talk spammer of the year. It will be like you never existed in Nairaland, even posts you quoted will be taken off too. Since you have decided to terrorize the sections by spamming the section with about 9 usernames so far, you will have yourself to blame.

Note that your IP addresses could also be banned if I take it up with the management.

You were given a 3-day ban for derailing a thread, harassing a poster/member and insulting the same poster. Instead of you to quietly go and serve your ban, you chose to harass the Car Talk section with your spams. If I were you, I would go and serve that ban. But if you think am bluffing with handling your case as I said I would do, lets see how it goes.

Note that it takes me only 2 seconds to ban a spammer for 100 years and mark all his posts on that username as spams, in case you think you are giving me work with your spams.

This is my last warning to you. Let this thread be. Won't say it again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comparing Some Honda, Toyota, Nissan And Volkswagen Cars / Audi A4 (tiger Face) / Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.