Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? (22042 Views)

See how deceitful cosmetics can be. / What Brand Of Makeup Is Your Favorite? / What Are You Wearing This Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by everyday: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
makeup really does wonders
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Vicjay1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lakayanah: What? I am not through with our local Brazilian hair problem why should I bother myself with some ugly freckled oyinbo make up.
No be oyinbo matter. There is more to what u see outside. dem cover their woworism. This is wickedness.
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by jmoore(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Make-up to cover up.
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Gee001: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
It's not only about the make-up. Guys if una see shapes girls dey hide under clothes sef, una go fear fear itself.
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
pappilo: Maybe Beyonce is not even beautiful in real life....... Only God and Jay Z will know.
grin grin grin

Personally I find it hard to sit in front of a mirror to start painting my face,that's waste of time and energy only for u to wipe it off before bed using all forms of liquid because of the chemical the make up contains which can be harmful in a long run??....isn't it stressfull When there are better things to do??

Oh no,powder and a lipbalm Is just right.
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by akereconfi: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Vicjay1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Gee001: It's not only about the make-up. Guys if una see shapes girls dey hide under clothes sef, una go fear fear itself.
grin grin grin Fake people.
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Sagamite(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
yhuci: This picture has been floating around the internet for sometime and it’s caused quite a stir. Believe it or not, both of the women in the picture above, are the same, unnamed person. Melissa Murphy, the makeup artist, posted the images on Reddit, with the caption: “Makeup. That’s it.”
The woman’s nose has been contoured, her new, false lashes, make her eyes pop, she’s been given higher cheekbones and the foundation has masked the freckles from her forehead to her chest.
I doubt anyone would argue that the woman doesn’t look drastically different. But some are debating whether or not wearing this much makeup is deceiving. Which raises a good question. If a man met the woman on the right and approached her, he would certainly feel a deceived if she showed up for their first date or woke up in his bed the next morning looking like the woman on the left.

The women on another site brought up the point that perhaps this woman isn’t wearing this much makeup attempting to attract a man. Perhaps she’s doing it for herself because this is how she wants to look. But then another commenter took issue with that as well. She claimed that if this woman went through these lengths to mask her natural appearance, then she’s clearly not comfortable or hasn’t accepted who she is.
One man tried to come up with an equivalent saying, what if a man wore prosthetic muscles that he later removed. Wouldn’t the woman feel deceived?
What do you make of this? Is this much makeup deceitful?

That is not deceitful. That is just fcking outright fraud! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Sagamite(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: u wont even notice if she is the same person. any ways we hide a lot of things even with our cloths on

And some mugus will say I must wait till marriage before sex/seeing the value proposition.

Yeah right! grin
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Lucasbalo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Gee001: It's not only about the make-up. Guys if una see shapes girls dey hide under clothes sef, una go fear fear itself.
That is a good one u just brought up. Kudos to u for saying the truth but some ladies will be angry with u .
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Sexxymom(f): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
Na dis kind thing dey make guys say women palava too much... Make up wen don pass eye liner , white powder and lip gloss, abeg count me out.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Vicjay1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sagamite:

And some mugus will say I must wait till marriage before sex/seeing the value proposition.

Yeah right! grin
gbam. Let me see the package i am bargaining for.
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by haibe(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
From blonde to brunette, wow this make up is really deceptive.

please let me use this medium to ask the girls in the house a question.

Q. Why do girls appreciate brazilian hair that their natural god-given nigerian hair
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Lilimax(f): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
I wear make up but very light smiley
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by blaid: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED- THE 2ND ONE. shocked

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by LeStylo: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
adtiezy1: Not happy at all with
the way some Yoruba
women reply to
questions. My last visit to Ibadan, I
was very thirsty so I
stopped at one woman
selling sobo and I
asked. :Mama sobo yin
tutu? And the woman answered "Obo
iya e lo ma tutu!"

LMAO grin
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Sissie(f): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
I don't think the makeup is much, but her makeup artist did a fine job contouring her face though, she looks different because of the contouring and the hairstyle not necessarily as a result of too much makeup.

Some people apply much more makeup but don't look that different because it wasn't done properly.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Lilimax(f): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sissie: I don't think the makeup is much, but her makeup artist did a fine job contouring her face though, she looks different because of the contouring and the hairstyle not necessarily as a result of too much makeup.

Some people apply much more makeup but don't look that different because it wasn't done properly.
Yeah, the makeup artist did a fantastic job on that face.
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by tainot2002(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
I'm coming

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by godello: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
grin grin. I like this one

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by binhozie(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
I'll do a pistorious on her a** and claim she's an intruder
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Big4wig: beauty without intelligence is just a display of cosmetic foolishness.

LOL!
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Make up is allowed jare, depends on what you like. smiley
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by haibe(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Amaaskia: Make up is allowed jare, depends on what you like. smiley

hmmm. I can imagine how your face would look like; like one of leonardo da vinci's painting. .gringrin
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Holy Moses,Dat is absolutely Cheating.N she no even fyn self
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by omiata(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Women keep deceiving men all in the name of fashion... they have being deceiving us since creation time. just last week, a chinese man sue his wife foa almost a million dollars for deceiving him for marriage because she look beautiful on the false make up before getting married to her and after marriage, he confirm the other side and their by giving him an ugly baby...

Pls ladies, we like you the way you are, just come clean... cry

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Gwekzy: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Oboi
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by koolJ1(f): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
How about this disguise...

Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by CallMeFemi(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
yhuci: This picture has been floating around the internet for sometime and it’s caused quite a stir. Believe it or not, both of the women in the picture above, are the same, unnamed person. Melissa Murphy, the makeup artist, posted the images on Reddit, with the caption: “Makeup. That’s it.”
The woman’s nose has been contoured, her new, false lashes, make her eyes pop, she’s been given higher cheekbones and the foundation has masked the freckles from her forehead to her chest.
I doubt anyone would argue that the woman doesn’t look drastically different. But some are debating whether or not wearing this much makeup is deceiving. Which raises a good question. If a man met the woman on the right and approached her, he would certainly feel a deceived if she showed up for their first date or woke up in his bed the next morning looking like the woman on the left.

The women on another site brought up the point that perhaps this woman isn’t wearing this much makeup attempting to attract a man. Perhaps she’s doing it for herself because this is how she wants to look. But then another commenter took issue with that as well. She claimed that if this woman went through these lengths to mask her natural appearance, then she’s clearly not comfortable or hasn’t accepted who she is.
One man tried to come up with an equivalent saying, what if a man wore prosthetic muscles that he later removed. Wouldn’t the woman feel deceived?
What do you make of this? Is this much makeup deceitful?

WOMEN!! SCAM!!
fake bunch of pleasure instruments!! angry
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Dannylux: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
of course it is. Need you ask?
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Lawalmd(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
adtiezy1: Not happy at all with
the way some Yoruba
women reply to
questions. My last visit to Ibadan, I
was very thirsty so I
stopped at one woman
selling sobo and I
asked. :Mama sobo yin
tutu? And the woman answered "Obo
iya e lo ma tutu!"
grin grin grin grin grin ;DLWKMD
Re: Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? by Omotolaaraujo(f): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Your beauty comes from your soul and kindness to others. The way you love other people is beautiful. We are God's sweet mercy to the weak and the poor. That is beauty. A little makeup is fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Outfit To An Event - Hit Or Miss? / Really Good Hair Extensions / Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.