Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

10 lessons you must Learn from Nairaland to be successful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 lessons you must Learn from Nairaland to be successful (549 Views)

10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful / Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? / Moving Nairaland To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 lessons you must Learn from Nairaland to be successful by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2013
I joined Nairaland 2004...when i was in search of writing competions to boost my writing skill..then i registered on Nairaland and Lagosmeet and must have gone a long time before i decided to see what they are doing here...but ever since i have joined I have learnt a lot of success tip and would like to share some

1.Qouting: before i do not know how to make bolded words and enlarge fonts but the day I qouted a person that have done..i discover how to do it
Lesson:To be great in life you must learn to study the works of past successful people

2: Modifying: When you modify you correct wrongs
Lesson:That shows that when you make mistakes you can correct them.
3. Reporting: when you see a post that can cause trouble you have the right to report the person

Lesson: To have a peaceful life you must learn to report some wrong things to the authority.

4.Front page: Only the best can get to the front page.
Lesson:Strive to be the best,do everything to make your work superb.

5. Wake up dead Thread: On Nairaland Religion section...I opened a thread in July..it is Nairaland Bible Quiz...
At page 300+...It died..but Modelmike7..woke it ..and now it is the longest there with 1077 pages...
Lesson: Never stop striving; you will surely make it

6.Frontpage race: Because i want to make front page...i do researches and that have taught me many things...

Lesson:In the process of striving to be the best you will learn alot...

7. No comment: Sometimes you will not see more than two comments on your topic and that sort of kill some courage in you..

Lesson: People might not like what you believe in but they continue seeing it in you..they talk.

8.Dedication and determination:If you are in the literature section,you will know that only dedication and determination can make you finish a story.

Lesson: It takes Dedication to make it

9. Following people: Have you notice that if follow people you will see the person following back

Lesson:Be useful to others and see how they help you when you need them
10. Mod,supermod: They are authority...you must always follow their rules

There are more but i think this 10 will do...
Share your own

Re: 10 lessons you must Learn from Nairaland to be successful by JECBOSS: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2013
Good one.
Re: 10 lessons you must Learn from Nairaland to be successful by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2013
Thanx sir
Re: 10 lessons you must Learn from Nairaland to be successful by seresearch: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2013
Is that why you answer Divepen? From the 'pen' side of your name, you must be a gr8 writer. And you are. Keep it up.

Then, in compliance to your request, I share my own lessons on NL. If I have not gained any other thing from NL, I have used this to connect to gr8 opportunities in this country. I've come to realize you have it all in Nigeria no matter how difficult things turn out to be. You don't have to travel away to hit it big. For instance, there is a very simple program I got to know about here which I have been sharing with NLers wherever I have the opportunity. It is one Nigerian money making opportunity I totally believe in for its thorough openness and huge prospect.

And, I happen not to be the only person who value the program. So, instead of talking on, let me cite another Nairalander to take you there. Check this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/1511269/stop-seeking-job-start-making#19421827

I really doff my hat for Seun, all the NL team members and indeed all the good NLers like Divepen and others.
Re: 10 lessons you must Learn from Nairaland to be successful by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2013
Thanx bro
Re: 10 lessons you must Learn from Nairaland to be successful by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Phoes Jumia Vs Conga / Can You Quit Nairaland Because Of Sexkillz / 9ja Quote Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.