Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

(SPORTS) My Son Is Worth N200m -U 17 Kelechi Iheanacho Dad's - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (SPORTS) My Son Is Worth N200m -U 17 Kelechi Iheanacho Dad's (1817 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(SPORTS) My Son Is Worth N200m -U 17 Kelechi Iheanacho Dad's by Martbeat(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Most Valuable Player of the just
concluded FIFA World Cup for U-17,
Kelechi Iheanacho performance,
which has attracted scores of
interests from foreign club sides is
already causing ripples with clubs
scrambling to sign him.
The youngster’s father, according to
MTNfootball is leaving nothing to
chance, asking clubs and agents
interested in the striker to cough out
a
million Euros (more than N200
million) or look elsewhere.
Iheanacho was the star of the 2013
World Cup in the UAE, scoring six
goals and creating several more
goals
as Nigeria clinched a record fourth
title in fine style.
Therefore, FC Porto’s 250,000 Euros
offer for the gifted forward was
outrightly dismissed. read full story here www.martnaija..com/2013/11/sports-my-son-is-worth-n200m-u-17.html?m=1
Re: (SPORTS) My Son Is Worth N200m -U 17 Kelechi Iheanacho Dad's by Ajibel(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Daddy wan hammer. He should go a step further in being his son's agent smiley
Re: (SPORTS) My Son Is Worth N200m -U 17 Kelechi Iheanacho Dad's by AbuMikey(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2013

FC Porto dey craze? undecided

I remember when Man Utd wanted to sign Toni Kroos in 2009, Bayern munich requested for 2 million euros, so why would Kelechi's case be different in the eyes of Porto?

Re: (SPORTS) My Son Is Worth N200m -U 17 Kelechi Iheanacho Dad's by Forzap: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
1million euro kwaundecided na dier e go old put,dey beta accept porto's offer nd stop being unrealistic
Re: (SPORTS) My Son Is Worth N200m -U 17 Kelechi Iheanacho Dad's by Forzap: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

FC Porto dey craze? undecided

I remember when Man Utd wanted to sign Toni Kroos in 2009, Bayern munich requested for 2 million euros, so why would Kelechi's case be different in the eyes of Porto?

dats a different case,kroos already had a club(bayern) nd was playin for dem,u cant compare him to kelechi who does nt av a club,abi av u seen a player frm d academy signed for 1million euros?
Re: (SPORTS) My Son Is Worth N200m -U 17 Kelechi Iheanacho Dad's by AbuMikey(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Forza p:

dats a different case,kroos already had a club(bayern) nd was playin for dem,u cant compare him to kelechi who does nt av a club,abi av u seen a player frm d academy signed for 1million euros?

gringrin
Back then, Kroos was in Bayern's academy sha cheesy

You think am na, 250 000 euros is like peanuts nau, less than Ronaldo's weekly salary undecided

Re: (SPORTS) My Son Is Worth N200m -U 17 Kelechi Iheanacho Dad's by omar22(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Martbeat:

Most Valuable Player of the just
concluded FIFA World Cup for U-17,
Kelechi Iheanacho performance,
which has attracted scores of
interests from foreign club sides is
already causing ripples with clubs
scrambling to sign him.
The youngster’s father, according to
MTNfootball is leaving nothing to
chance, asking clubs and agents
interested in the striker to cough out
a
million Euros (more than N200
million) or look elsewhere.
Iheanacho was the star of the 2013
World Cup in the UAE, scoring six
goals and creating several more
goals
as Nigeria clinched a record fourth
title in fine style.
Therefore, FC Porto’s 250,000 Euros
offer for the gifted forward was
outrightly dismissed. read full story here www.martnaija..com/2013/11/sports-my-son-is-worth-n200m-u-17.html?m=1

Is he contracted to a Football Club?

If the answer is no

Then he is an uncontracted player, the father and greedy agent need to calm down or else they will destroy the kids future

(1) (Reply)

We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi / Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles / Video Of Nigerian Journalist, Godwin Enakhena, Predicting Ancelotti's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.