Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa (3176 Views)

Dear Mr.president, iSaw This In Kigali(pic) Can We Have this Here? / Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa / Dear Mr (president) Goodluck E Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
As if the mods are any better. Say anything against Mukina2 and her tribe and get banned for life.

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Seun(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
sexkillz: The problem is not with the topics, for there is nothing wrong about discussing such topics. The problem is with the tribal bigots always ready to tribalize and sensationalize every thread they come across. You and I well know that what these bigots perpetuate on Nairaland is not obtainable in the real world.

Something is being done already. The bigots on Nairaland are not up to 100. Report their posts when you see their bigot infested comments and wait for the mods to take action. Do not engage them. When you engage them, you have lost all moral rights to complain.

The war against bigots will be won faster if we all work together against them, for they are in the minority. To that end, always report their posts when you see them via the "report" link or on the complaints thread of this section.

Cheers.
I am Seun, and I approve this message!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by raffite: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Tribalism and Religion is in the blood.
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Theben(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Seun: I am Seun, and I approve this message!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin No, i thought you were Musa.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by larride(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Seun: I am Seun, and I approve this message!!

*Falls inside folawiyo tank

God is good. cool
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by gratiaeo(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
sexkillz: The problem is not with the topics, for there is nothing wrong about discussing such topics. The problem is with the tribal bigots always ready to tribalize and sensationalize every thread they come across. You and I well know that what these bigots perpetuate on Nairaland is not obtainable in the real world.

Something is being done already. The bigots on Nairaland are not up to 100. Report their posts when you see their bigot infested comments and wait for the mods to take action. Do not engage them. When you engage them, you have lost all moral rights to complain.

The war against bigots will be won faster if we all work together against them, for they are in the minority. To that end, always report their posts when you see them via the "report" link or on the complaints thread of this section.

Cheers.
Why that crime etc, related topics about other ethnic group especially Yorubas doesn't make front page but even fake news with no or adulterated source about Igbos always on front page?
I put this as example.....
https://www.nairaland.com/1515687/panic-osun-community-over-discovery/1

3 Likes

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Controversy: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2013

Cheers.
Lol........
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Seun(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Theben:
grin grin grin grin grin grin No, i thought you were Musa.
It's a parody of words commonly used in American political ads. For example: "I am Barack Obama, and I approve this message"
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by akereconfi: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
gratiaeo:
Why that crime etc, related topics about other ethnic group especially Yorubas doesn't make front page but even fake news with no or adulterated source about Igbos always on front page?

SEUN pls can you clarify us on THIS ?
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Gorrbachev: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
akereconfi: I wish to draw your attention to what is happening on this Forum, I guess I don't need to introduce myself.
I don't know whether you allow the TRIBAL TOPICS to make front page so that it will attract the TRIBAL BIGOTS and it will generate traffic for you, I don't know if you instruct your Mods to allow some Tribal comments to stay, most nlanders always find a way to bring in tribal wars top a Topic that has nothing to do with any tribe, and derail the thread. Most People come here to educate themselves on things happening in Nigeria but end up seeing show of shame. Far away from Nigeria, guys wanna know what's happening back home. It's either I see RELIGIOUS comments or TRIBAL comments. I know I haven't being clean also.
SEUN, In as much as I respect you, but take a look at the pic I attached to this post.

You have to do something about this. Thanks

Bros, its not a nairaland problem. Its a "nigerian" problem. log on to every nigerian news portal, if the story does not go the "nigerian" way, it becomes tribal.

Check this one

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/oduah-axis-revenge/
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by ignis: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2013
I hereby move the motion for the closing of this thread.

Someone should second...
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by ignis: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2013
I hereby move the motion for the closing of this thread.

Someone should second it...
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Seun(m): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2013
@ignis: because...
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by nwaibagwa(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2013
Seun: @ignis: because...
seun na you be this!!!

Dancing..
Alingo. Skelewu. Kukere. Azonto
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2013
ignis: I hereby move the motion for the closing of this thread.

Not Seconded.
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by akereconfi: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2013

Someone should second...

SEUN has seen the THREAD, if there is any need for it to be closed, you don't need to tell him, he would have done same. Stop ranting please, first you said my point of arguement was baseless, now you want it to be closed. I wonder what your next comment might be...........maybe I should be banned
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by akereconfi: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2013

u dey beg?
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Datiboboi: 9:42am On Nov 16, 2013
azeezhy:

like you help matters yourself. Your selective justice and targetted bans are good enough reasons to have them around. I have critically observe how you favour one tribe against the other forgetting that they all are guity as charged. I put it to you that you are tribal bigot too.

Even Mosquitos and ants knows that he is a professional bigot..
He is guilty of 79.99% of tribal war going on in this forum by a way of selective justice.
Thanks to Alla that majority NL has discovered this impunity going on for long. Is now left for seun to decide
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by soma042(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2013
gratiaeo:

Sexkills over to you

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by feminancy(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2013
azeezhy:

like you help matters yourself. Your selective justice and targetted bans are good enough reasons to have them around. I have critically observe how you favour one tribe against the other forgetting that they all are guity as charged. I put it to you that you are tribal bigot too.

;

(1) (2) (Reply)

.......... / A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. / Rev. Yemi Osinbajo Uses Rhenhard Bonke's Crusade In Ogbomosho As Kano Rally Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.