Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

This tossing and turning on my bed...whats the way out? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This tossing and turning on my bed...whats the way out? (947 Views)

Turning 30 And Feeling Depressed! / My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting): Help / Dizziness And Turning Of Eyes.pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This tossing and turning on my bed...whats the way out? by Victosin09(f): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Recently, i just had a chronic malaria attack which rendered me so weak and unable to feed properly. I'av been on drugs and few days ago injections along side. Even though am fairly better, the snag is i cant jux sleep at night. Not with the tossing and turning evry now and then on the bed nd checking d time over and over. Am tinking its the injections causing me to be hyper active. Also, my muscles wont jux relax; feel tensed on my bed...so annoying. I used a sleeping tablet yday: vocin but i dont wanna continue. Prior to this illness, i use to go to sleep once my little head touches my pillow.
Pls doctors in d house what should i do?
Tanx in anticipation!
Re: This tossing and turning on my bed...whats the way out? by Olugbenger(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: This tossing and turning on my bed...whats the way out? by Olugbenger(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Op,Use a powerful sleeping pill.

They are very effective in cases such as this.

If that fails too, stop visiting nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: This tossing and turning on my bed...whats the way out? by Yemlizzy(f): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
I think you should relax more during the day so that @ night your nerves will b more relaxed because drugs wont do everything....all the best dearie!
Re: This tossing and turning on my bed...whats the way out? by Victosin09(f): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Av tried that...it just doesnt seem to work
Re: This tossing and turning on my bed...whats the way out? by musty001: 12:29am On Nov 14, 2013
@op x nt everything dat we human beings cn solve nd even d intelligent ones still hv problems in dealing wit issues....just ask God
Re: This tossing and turning on my bed...whats the way out? by Victosin09(f): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks to you all. I realised i missed fellowshipping. That was why i couldnt lay to rest. Now am better and sleep too much!

(1) (Reply)

2yrs Old Desola Ayomide Kalejaye Need Your Urgent Assistance / COMPARISON B/w BENZYL BENZOATE,PERMETHRIN&CROTAMITON In The Treatment Of SCABIES / Nutritional Supplement Fb1-test Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.