Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Dizziness And Turning Of Eyes.pls Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dizziness And Turning Of Eyes.pls Help! (956 Views)

Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. / Turning 30 And Feeling Depressed! / This tossing and turning on my bed...whats the way out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dizziness And Turning Of Eyes.pls Help! by jesuseun1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2007
Once in a while i always experience dizziness and turning of eyes,which will made me to

lean on something or sit for about 5minutes before I will get the stamina to go on.what

could be the cause and what do i need to do urgently.pls help !
Re: Dizziness And Turning Of Eyes.pls Help! by bluenubian(f): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2007
u prolly have vertigo, have ur ears checked too, u might have meniere's disease. ur doctor might need to put u on some medication like anitivert
Re: Dizziness And Turning Of Eyes.pls Help! by Romeo4real(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2010
There are many probable reasons for this. Too many to list here.
Are you eating well enough? Does it happen at specific periods or times? Are you aneamic? Are you diabetic?
Do go and see a doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Ladies, Here Is Something For You, Married? Single? / Deadly Typhoid,am Dying / Need Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.