Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet (20742 Views)

Nigerian Ronaldo Fan Murders Messi Fan In India / Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! / Any Wwe Fan In Nairialand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Richiy(f): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Most people have just condemned the guy cos he lost. What about the other guy? What am saying is that gambling, even in its mildest form, can be very dangerous. So, weather you bet one cup of garri, or one buggatti, it is very addictive so keep away from it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Leemak: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
He is a senseless man who makes his family to be homeless.He deserves more losses than that, how can a reasonable football fan put his bet that Arsenal would beat Man Utd? These arsenal fans are just freaking themselves with short-term winnings.It is a matter of fact that it wil take more years for arsenal to start beating Man Utd, Chelsea and Barcelona(Champions League) again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by olysa12: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
alfredo4u:

Source:
http://www.informationng.com/2013/11/arsenal-fan-loses-house-to-manu-vs-arsenal-match-bet.html
What a loyal fan? He should contact Arsenal football club so that they will provide a new apartment for him and his family.
#Nonsense
He deserve to be in jail by now!
alfredo4u:

Source:
http://www.informationng.com/2013/11/arsenal-fan-loses-house-to-manu-vs-arsenal-match-bet.html
What a loyal fan? He should contact Arsenal football club so that they will provide a new apartment for him and his family.
#Nonsense
alfredo4u:

Source:
#Nonsense
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by moshino(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
yousee: For a 50% chance of winning, that was a very wrong bet

Did they even have 50% chance of winning that game, Arsenal were playing the defending Champion at Old Trafford, where Arsenal does not have a good history of winning. Even professional bookies in Europe had the betting odds against arsenal. It was a stupid, ignorant and purely emotional bet for the arsenal fan.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by duni04(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lol. Gambling on games can b very dangerous. D kind of pple I bet wit ar d kind I'll just pat on d back after the game and say I was just joking.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by nerodenero: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Very funny grin. Even Arsene Wenger cant place a bet on any of his players to get results for him.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by akhis: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
oguash: good for him. he should also be flogged in the public for putting much stake in a useless football game that neither parties wont benefit from

not just neither party would benefit from, neither party have no impact or influence on the outcome.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by iamboody(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
I just have the feeling that this story is not true.. OP.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by holuphisayor58: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
As a nice guy i wud pity d guy but dat would be after av gone down with his wife (the youngest of 'em) grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Reference(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
oguash: good for him. he should also be flogged in the public for putting much stake in a useless football game that neither parties wont benefit from

Read what you wrote and the report again, ssslllooowwwlllyyy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Beaf1: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
iamboody: I just have the feeling that this story is not true.. OP.

Football can take away some people's sanity. Soccer kills people and it is capable of doing anything cheesy

BTW I am a Man U fan and for now I fear Norwich more than Arsenal cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Taeewo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
I dnt no hw to answer comment pls help
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by eyenCalabar(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
I strongly believe people would talk to the Man U fan to have mercy on the man
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by jhidey08(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dey were dealt with ARSENALLY. I'll rather kill myself dan commit suicide, y would a sane person bet on Arsenal. Arsenal dat has neva played in a competition Al-Ahly of Egypt has qualified 2 play(FIFA club world cup). Lmfaol
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Wonders shall never end angry. Betting with one's wife? Is the wife that useless??
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by hohafrank(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
but the other party benefited a house. shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by jhidey08(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Taeewo: I dnt no hw to answer comment pls help
jst take ur mouse pointer 2 d "quote" option as illustrated below and click, scroll down and u'll c a box where u'll comment. Use ur brain do am o.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by hohafrank(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Strauskhan1: Wonders shall never end angry. Betting with one's wife? Is the wife that useless??
shocked tongue embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
jhidey08: Dey were dealt with ARSENALLY. I'll rather kill myself dan commit suicide, y would a sane person bet on Arsenal. Arsenal dat has neva played in a competition Al-Ahly of Egypt has qualified 2 play(FIFA club world cup). Lmfaol
even eyimba has played it twice

But I see breakthroughs in arsenal dis season
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by striker9(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
The man go dey curse VP every morning.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by buoye1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lol...Na arsene wenger work b d@....#united
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by ElMejor(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Olugbenger: That man doesn't deserve the house.

Imagine placing ur stake on one useless football club such as ASSnal...?

Serves him right.
#teamUnited.

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by buoye1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
ighoosagie: even eyimba has played it twice

But I see breakthroughs in arsenal dis season
You must be a blind man for seeing such#mirage
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Fayrouzz(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
annoymous: 50%? based on what studies or stats?
The study that said in the game of football, every team has a chance to win.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by buoye1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Big4wig: Even though am an arsenal fan,i still think dat dis is FoolishNess in d highest order.

Btw So SATAN was alone with EVE NAKED.And all he could do was just to convince her to eat d forbidden fruit??.,WTF,i think that NIGGA is GAY

#BIGWIG.
Y reason like a mosquito?Sick joke!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by vislabraye(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
But who would U rather place ur bet on, Arsenal or Super Eagle ? Either way gambling is risky. Even no Man U fan dares bet in favour of Man U when they face Man City. The odds will always be for Man City.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by bizibrain(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Beting is unpredictable,
I stake a bet on mancity winning over sunderland(relegation team), but it was d other way round.

I bet bacerlona over osuasuna(bottom table), but it was a draw.

Newcastle beat chelsea

Hw on earth will someone b so foolish 2 bet on 2 strong teams.

Arsenal beat dortmond

westbrom beat man u

Ghana beat egpyt

dis ar example of disappointed matches which should tell someone dat football is unpedictable.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by complete1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
angry angry chibuzor give me dat cane,abeg wer dis man dey leave,if i no flog e nyansh tear today!
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
That arsenal fan must be a fool to think arsenal will win away at oldtrford. He deserve what he got, next time he would not put his bet on an unreliable team lyk arsenal. I dont bet on arsenal because they are highly unpredictable.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by damola311: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
I don't even know ao people think, betting your house cos of football?..... Damn!!!... Moyes or any man u player don't even know you exist.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
So his wife is an inanimate object that can be used in a wager? Pathetic.. These men are barbaric

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles 23-Man Squad For AFCON Qualifiers Released / Nwakali And Chukwueze Flaunt Their FIFAU17 Medals / See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.