Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet (20740 Views)

Nigerian Ronaldo Fan Murders Messi Fan In India / Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! / Any Wwe Fan In Nairialand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Agbaka1: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GAMBLIING YOU DON GAMBLE UR HOUSE. NEXT TIME GO GAMBLE. NO GO LEARN WORK. DEVIL AT WORK. BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SINNNNNNNNNNNN
FOOTBALL NA FR DEVIL SHEY?
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Azedplus(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
serves him right, will never bet any worthwhile valuable. what am I even saying: betting ain't in my generational blood,
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by BinghiNya(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
vislabraye: But who would U rather place ur bet on, Arsenal or Super Eagle ? Either way gambling is risky. Even no Man U fan dares bet in favour of Man U when they face Man City. The odds will always be for Man City.
did u just finish junior waec, what's the head to head record of city and man u, did u start watching football
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by princesebony(f): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nawa o......what an ignoramus set of bunks we hv here! So sorry for d ass-hole anyweres bt dis wil also serve as a note of warning to other fellas out there! Never bet on a football game because d game itself has its own spirit dt controls it
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by macjireh: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
if ds story is true, dat man, Not only is he a big fool but also needs psychiatric help.

How can a man be married to 3wives with 5kids in a 2bedroom flat? is he Cursed?

Wen i first saw d post, 2tinz Came 2mind
1. he is not a nigerian, Or
2. he is a young Nigerian with splurging tendencies, buh dat was not d case___
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by khattab02: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Imagine fa for football, kai!
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by khattab02: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
The other guy no try sef. How can you place your wifey on football bet? Kai! Raini wayo..
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by khattab02: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
hmmm... So much for crazy fans.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Urine: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
annoymous: 50%? based on what studies or stats?

The probability of him winning the bet was 1/2. You can convert 1/2 into % by multiplying it by 100:

1/2 *100 = 50%

You weren't an attentive student in primary school. Lol
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by khattab02: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
Urine:

The probability of him winning the bet was 1/2. You can convert 1/2 into % by multiplying it by 100:

1/2 *100 = 50%

You weren't an attentive student in primary school. Lol
lol.. U funny eh.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
for once in many years, Arsenal is topping the table and this stewpid dude think Arsenal is unbeatable. I pity your life. Even the guy that won is also very foolish. From a United fan!
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Urine: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
khattab02: lol.. U funny eh.

No be so boss, I just wan make my primary 4 mathematics teacher proud. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by khattab02: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
If I be the Manutd fan wife, I go cut my hubby serious warning! make he no ever Involve me in any dirty game whether joke or serious.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by khattab02: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Urine:

No be so boss, I just wan make my primary 4 mathematics teacher proud. grin
hahahaha.. U funny eh. That's good.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by felzylix(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
That is d sacrifice we pay for winning a trophy.... Up gunners...
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by cjeriia: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2013

Total no of outcomes= 2 i.e. win + lose
No of possible outcomes= 1 i.e. Win or lose
Stats: Prob of win= win/(win+lose)=1/2=50%
Prob of lose= lose/(win+lose)=1/2=50%

Does that answer your question..?
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by RazziP(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Arsenal trophyless...thier fans homeless...happen in Uganda
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Abbey2sam(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2013

Based on the fact that both clubs are good
And MAN U better

The fact that MAN U Is not in form doesn't mean that they don't have title to defend
It also doesn't mean that they can't pick form on arsenal, just like they did......
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by shegzy23: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
two of dem are mad
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by yousee(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
moshino:

Did they even have 50% chance of winning that game, Arsenal were playing the defending Champion at Old Trafford, where Arsenal does not have a good history of winning. Even professional bookies in Europe had the betting odds against arsenal. It was a stupid, ignorant and purely emotional bet for the arsenal fan.

I meant the probability of him winning the bet was 1/2...it was either he won or he lost his house
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by yousee(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
cjeriia:

Total no of outcomes= 2 i.e. win + lose
No of possible outcomes= 1 i.e. Win or lose
Stats: Prob of win= win/(win+lose)=1/2=50%
Prob of lose= lose/(win+lose)=1/2=50%

Does that answer your question..?

Thanks jare!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by LeftRebel(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
kodred: Lol. He shud had died on d spot. How dare u gamble ur home away? Now he has turned his family to destitutes. And dat other fu.cktard dat staked his wife shud actually be STAKED in d heart wit a nepa pole! Bunch of bi.t.ches

Lol
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Jamaticulus(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Diz one na real waayraay!!!
I wish say imm stake imm wife on top lyk d oda guy...imm for heear am!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Henry! I dey laugh o. Man U all the way.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
This is not News. Arsenal fans are not smart. They make stupid decisions always like drunks.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by carlos1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
alfredo4u:

Source:
http://www.informationng.com/2013/11/arsenal-fan-loses-house-to-manu-vs-arsenal-match-bet.html

I staked my car on that game that arsenal would win and dey did. What Game was dat guy watching? Last seasons match?
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by 1025: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
wenger must be arrested immediately for mis-leading this fan.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by darkashes(m): 12:10am On Nov 14, 2013
Assnah fan was after the other niccurs wife.olodo.. He nids to be shot dead and jailed immediately
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:16am On Nov 14, 2013
Very dump
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by moshino(m): 4:10am On Nov 14, 2013
yousee:

I meant the probability of him winning the bet was 1/2...it was either he won or he lost his house

I feel you man!
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 14, 2013
thats simply crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles 23-Man Squad For AFCON Qualifiers Released / Nwakali And Chukwueze Flaunt Their FIFAU17 Medals / See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.