Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

“Nigerian Men Are Wicked And Full Of Ego”- Ronke Oshodi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Nigerian Men Are Wicked And Full Of Ego”- Ronke Oshodi (752 Views)

Ladies Are Wicked# Fact (picture) / Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Nigerian Men Are Wicked And Full Of Ego”- Ronke Oshodi by alfredo4u(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
After the successful premiere of the movie UNFORGIVABLE Yoruba star Ronke Ojo blasts Nigerian men, calling them not romantic, wicked and not real.

“They are mad people because normal people would not act like that. I say to people on a daily basis that I pity African women,” the star adds.

“Nigerian men are just not real; they are wicked. They are too full of ego,” - she adds.

Link:
http://www.informationng.com/2013/11/nigerian-men-are-wicked-and-full-of-ego-ronke-oshodi.html

Guys do you agree with her?
Re: “Nigerian Men Are Wicked And Full Of Ego”- Ronke Oshodi by oselenkejoor: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
She shud shut her trap and remain single all her life...se what frustration leads to..
Re: “Nigerian Men Are Wicked And Full Of Ego”- Ronke Oshodi by oluwatomiwa(m): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
I think she married oyinbo man.
Re: “Nigerian Men Are Wicked And Full Of Ego”- Ronke Oshodi by GoodFaith: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
alfredo4u: After the successful premiere of the movie UNFORGIVABLE Yoruba star Ronke Ojo blasts Nigerian men, calling them not romantic, wicked and not real.

“They are mad people because normal people would not act like that. I say to people on a daily basis that I pity African women,” the star adds.

“Nigerian men are just not real; they are wicked. They are too full of ego,” - she adds.

Link:
http://www.informationng.com/2013/11/nigerian-men-are-wicked-and-full-of-ego-ronke-oshodi.html

Guys do you agree with her?
She is BI
Sorry I don't want a fat woman like her b?? a??
Re: “Nigerian Men Are Wicked And Full Of Ego”- Ronke Oshodi by Enegod(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? / Tolerance / My Dilemma-please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.