Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams (14013 Views)

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / How To Achieve Better Communication Skills / Does Being Married Hinder Some Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by greatgod2012(f): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
bellong:

The only school worthy to attend in Awujale's land grin grin cool... I rep (JOGS) Ijebu-Ode Grammar School.

@Funkybaby, loyal subject

my hubby is also a member JOGS family.

As per the Awujale palace, abeg, leave "tori" for another day.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by bellong: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
greatgod2012:

my hubby is also a member JOGS family.

As per the Awujale palace, abeg, leave "tori" for another day.

No wonder he attracted a great woman. JOGS people sabi better thing.. grin grin grin
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by greatgod2012(f): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
bellong:

No wonder he attracted a great woman. JOGS people sabi better thing.. grin grin grin

Abeg, stop flattering me joor

I'm a product of OLASS, same in I-ode.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by greatgod2012(f): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
@op, sorry for derailing your thread please, we are sincerely sorry, just that we're catching fun, please.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by bellong: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
greatgod2012:

Abeg, stop flattering me joor

I'm a product of OLASS, same in I-ode.

OLASS, where boys used to catch girls on LIT day. We used to prefer OLASS girls to AGGS, our supposed female version, to spite them. I rocked ijebu-ode no be small....

Op, apology again, just making light the tension in here.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by onegig(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
Any news
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
onegig: Any news

No news yet. Still on it. I just sent an email to the VC now explaining my situation to him and also appealing to him to help reopen the portal so that I can be able to make the payment. I also include the link to this thread in my email to him. All I need now is prayer for him to change his mind and reopen the portal.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Ugom38(f): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
God will help you out,just make sure you dont eat the money
who said Nairaland is not a family,God will bless y'all.this is what we want looking out for each other.
who said Nigeria does not have good ppl.OP,i'll pray for you,just stumbled on this thread

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by onegig(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1504604/public-plea-administrators-kwara-state#19303761 just posted this . Hope it gets to the frontpage. We have to fight on all fronts.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ugom38: God will help you out,just make sure you dont eat the money
who said Nairaland is not a family,God will bless y'all.this is what we want looking out for each other.
who said Nigeria does not have good ppl.OP,i'll pray for you,just stumbled on this thread

Thank you so much....
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
onegig: https://www.nairaland.com/1504604/public-plea-administrators-kwara-state#19303761 just posted this . Hope it gets to the frontpage. We have to fight on all fronts.

Thank you onegig.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by santakris(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
I work with kwasu. Send me mail at santakris01@yahoo.com. Let's meet one on one. May be I can help.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 05, 2013
santakris: I work with kwasu. Send me mail at santakris01@yahoo.com. Let's meet one on one. May be I can help.

Nice. Very nice. Now fineboy2, reach him ASAP.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Ugom38(f): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2013
[quote
author=santakris]I work with kwasu. Send me mail at
santakris01@yahoo.com. Let's meet one on one. May be I can help.
[/quote]

wow God will surely reward you
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by fiditi(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2013
I was really in tears in my office going through this thread guys, but I must confess that this thread has once again reassured me of the future of Nigeria. Really appreciate everyone involve in this and the almighty God/Allah/Eledumare will continue to provide for all your needs. And for fineboy you are destined to be great that is why you are going through this, but one day you will be in a position to help please never hesitate. And to Nigerian in Diaspora always be ready to help in genuine cases like this 50-60 USD isn't much for us,I believe by so doing we are making Nigeria a safer place to go with friends & colleagues for vacation/summer without nursing any fear.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by RoyalPearl(f): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2013
This is so touching. Am so glad the op was able to raise enough funding. God bless everyone who has contributed in this. Will also pray that the portal will soon be open.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by kolajoo(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2013
I feel so touched and concerned when i came across this thread and i feel like crying sad. I would have support as well but the said fund has been covered, thanks to those that helped financially and morally. I think Seun should create a new section for "Help/Donation" cause there are lot of people out there struggling from such thing and let us be our brother's keeper.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by pickabeau1: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2013
kolajoo: I feel so touched and concerned when i came across this thread and i feel like crying sad. I would have support as well but the said fund has been covered, thanks to those that helped financially and morally. I think Seun should create a new section for "Help/Donation" cause there are lot of people out there struggling from such thing and let us be our brother's keeper.

Nice idea.. something like a kickstarter concept and thus requires a framework to prevent abuse

Not easy to implement here in naija tho but a nice idea
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by kolajoo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
pickabeau1:

Nice idea.. something like a kickstarter concept and thus requires a framework to prevent abuse

Not easy to implement here in naija tho but a nice idea
Of course it will be a difficult task from the beginning but i believed there are still lot of Nairalanders who still has a good heart and positive thinking.

Seun kindly look into this and open a thread for ideas.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by pickabeau1: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
kolajoo: Of course it will be a difficult task from the beginning but i believed there are still lot of Nairalanders who still has a good heart and positive thinking.

Seun kindly look into this and open a thread for ideas.

hmmnm...
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by tsmith(f): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=fiditi]I was really in tears in my office going through this thread guys, but I must confess that this thread has once again reassured me of the future of Nigeria. Really appreciate everyone involve in this and the almighty God/Allah/Eledumare will continue to provide for all your needs. And for fineboy you are destined to be great that is why you are going through this, but one day you will be in a position to help please never hesitate. [b]And to Nigerian in Diaspora always be ready to help in genuine cases like this 50-60 USD isn't much for us,I believe by so doing we are making Nigeria a safer place to go with friends & colleagues for [/b]vacation/summer without nursing any fear. [/quote

Nigerians in diaspora do do their fair bit to humanitarian needs here on nairaland. It isn't until the donation is in £s or $s. I for one speak for myself
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2013
Update -
I got a mail yesterday from OP. He said the payment portal was opened two days ago for 200 and 300 level students only. OP is on 400 levels though.

Its likely that soon,the portal would be open for 400 level students.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ayili: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
ifyalways: Update -
I got a mail yesterday from OP. He said the payment portal was opened two days ago for 200 and 300 level students only. OP is on 400 levels though.

i pray
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by onegig(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
ifyalways: Update -

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by funkybaby(f): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Any update?
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2013
Update - I called the OP this morning and he said " one of the lecturers told him the governor instructed the VC to re-open the portal to everyone,a meeting was held to that effect last week and its expected that the portal will be opened this week because they will be starting their exams dec. 7th"

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Cestmoi1(f): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2013
ifyalways: Update - I called the OP this morning and he said " one of the lecturers told him the governor instructed the VC to re-open the portal to everyone,a meeting was held to that effect last week and its expected that the portal will be opened this week because they will be starting their exams dec. 7th"
Thank Goodness!
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by boay(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thank God. I am happy for him.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by tsmith(f): 12:05am On Nov 28, 2013
I'd suggest the funds is transferred to the op, even if the portal isn't opened yet. My ideas of giving is when you give you give with trust. I believe the ops head is screwed up enough not to misappropriate the funds raised.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2013
tsmith: I'd suggest the funds is transferred to the op, even if the portal isn't opened yet. My ideas of giving is when you give you give with trust. I believe the ops head is screwed up enough not to misappropriate the funds raised.
Noted.

Do we all agree with this ?

Update - Portal not yet opened. Fingers crossed.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by boay(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2013
ifyalways: Update - I called the OP this morning and he said " one of the lecturers told him the governor instructed the VC to re-open the portal to everyone,a meeting was held to that effect last week and its expected that the portal will be opened this week because they will be starting their exams dec. 7th"
ifyalways:
Noted.

Do we all agree with this ?

Update - Portal not yet opened. Fingers crossed.
Please the 2 posts above seem to be contradictory.
You said the portal will be accessible this week for registration, right? If yes, then let us wait till Friday
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2013
Whooops. An email just came in. From the schools VC to the OP. Here goes :

-----Original Message-----
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 03:55:50
To: ****@yahoo.com>
Cc:**** @kwasu.edu.ng>
Subject: RE: Appeal For Re-opening of Payment Portal and Course Registration

Dear T*****.

Thank you for your email appealing for the reopening of the payment portal and course registration. The University has taken note of your good behaviour as you have listed them and wishes to encourage you to continue to remain an hard working and great student. Financial or health inhibition is not a crime but a temporary delay. No matter when you finish your degree at KWASU, please know that you will reap positively in life from being a great and well-behaved human-being.

In the mater of your application, however, be assured that the University will decide based on its regulations and established practices aimed at maintaining a coherent world-class university standards.

The University Registrar will communicate with you.

Sincerely,

Prof. *****, PhD (Alberta)

Vice Chancellor and Chief Executive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake In The Stomach / Can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family? / Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.