Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Should I Tell Ma Father? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Ma Father? (4294 Views)

If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2013
tellwisdom:

Your papa don send am go Enugu from London? Na where all these things happen sef??

Sorry, is this adaobi in London without alternative moniker??

Its not me na angry

Merkki: Adaobi123 is different from adaobi12. They write in different font colours too.

Tenks
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Belexy95: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2013
Can u get a recorder? May be ur phone or another gadget. Approach her politely, and record all ur discussions. This can serve as an evidence,take it to ur dads siblhngs. Take care!!
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2013
Wow ! What a story.

Tell him. Not telling him will make things worse for you, your siblings and your dad.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by tellwisdom: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Its not me na angry

Tenks

grin grin
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by druid06(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by druid06(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2013
Extended family members and relatives is your sure bet. They have ways out of the book to deal with such issues.

Do not and never confront your step-mother, neither should you spill the beans to your father. It would be one way ticket out of the house for you if you do, trust me.

Is it me or does someone else feel this story is concocted. Most Nigerian families not dey get family doctor.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by IAMBREEZY: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2013
I guess you should act fast before things get worse,cuz you may not know the evil agenda the woman is planning next,just inform your extended family members tell them what happened without you being nervous,i guess since they re elders they will know how to handle the matter maturedly.
Well my opinion...
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by obayaya(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2013
Harbosede02: Gurl,i wud advice u 2 kip tinz bottled up!don't tell ur dad,don't tell ur sistas,pray abt it,no prayer is 2 small,a man cheating on hez wyf is beta than a wyf cheating...karma wud eventually get 2 ha,and everyfin she relies on wud turn 2 nafin!jst pray,prayer is d key.

karma takes time babes.. what if that woman kills her dad before karma decides to show face?

like they say "karma is a bitch"
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2013
This OP is a learner.

As the secret keeper, all the power is in your hands. You hold the aces. You call the shots.

If you were smart, that woman would be dancing to your tune by now.

It's up to you to decide how you want to play it though undecided
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Sagytarius(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2013
Theben: You nor go poison the woman yourself? I weak for you o
Parley, me sef bow o.
Op, I have saxitoxin. U want some?
No time to check time o.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2013
they say everyday is for the thief and one day for the owner. Whether you tell him or not, the wind would still blow off her skirt, and her yansh will be exposed to the world. I can only pray for you dat karma should happen very soon.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2013
He is ma father's personal doctor since he bcame hypertensive.he is d 1st person we cal anytym we hv health issues in d house.
druid06: Extended family members and relatives is your sure bet. They have ways out of the book to deal with such issues.

Do not and never confront your step-mother, neither should you spill the beans to your father. It would be one way ticket out of the house for you if you do, trust me.

Is it me or does someone else feel this story is concocted. Most Nigerian families not dey get family doctor.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2013
I calld ma dad's twin sister dis morning.,tld ha wat happend.she said i should kip calm as dia is no concrete evidence. Dat she wil luk 4 a way 2 convince ma dad,2 change a doctor. Dat in no distant tym,sumtin wil cum up 2 nail her.i guess dats wat i wil do.Bt d sight of her callin him "BABYLOVE" irritates me.nd it pains me dat ma dad doesnt knw she is a wolf. 2 sad!! I jst wish,i can turn bk d hands of tym. ANYWAY,TNX 4 UR ADVICE.I RILI APPRECIATE.IT RELIEVED ME A BIT.DALU NU.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Fkforyou(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2013
If she can do it with ur family doctor and still threatens you that means she feels she is in control,take her off balance by spying on her,follow her like twitter,snap enough pics as u can,after that ,go and tell ur grand mama(i.e ur fathers mother) she will know how to deal with it b'cos am skeptical about ur uncles,dat kind of woman is dangrous and might have ur uncles under her control....The truth is only seen it's rarely heard....try to get d proofs ur need and pls do all this in lowkey don't raise any suspicion...best of luck lady.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by yousee(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2013
Harbosede02: Gurl,i wud advice u 2 kip tinz bottled up!don't tell ur dad,don't tell ur sistas,pray abt it,no prayer is 2 small, a man cheating on hez wyf is beta than a wyf cheating... karma wud eventually get 2 ha,and everyfin she relies on wud turn 2 nafin!jst pray,prayer is d key.

Na wetin I no like be this! Coming from a lady sef! My dear, cheat na cheat. IMO
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by tomzman: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2013
Adaobi12: I calld ma dad's twin sister dis morning.,tld ha wat happend.she said i should kip calm as dia is no concrete evidence. Dat she wil luk 4 a way 2 convince ma dad,2 change a doctor. Dat in no distant tym,sumtin wil cum up 2 nail her.i guess dats wat i wil do.Bt d sight of her callin him "BABYLOVE" irritates me.nd it pains me dat ma dad doesnt knw she is a wolf. 2 sad!! I jst wish,i can turn bk d hands of tym. ANYWAY,TNX 4 UR ADVICE.I RILI APPRECIATE.IT RELIEVED ME A BIT.DALU NU.
That's a good one. As long as you are still in that house, make sure you monitor her closely especially when she is cooking your father's food. A woman that can do what she did is capable of poisoning him.However, you have to be smart so she won't notice. Lastly, be prayerful.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Boll2010: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nawa for una....let me xplain what she wants to do for u step by step

She gave birth to males,cuz she knew males owns the house,
Since she knows you female,all she wants to do is inherit your fathers wealth to her kids,she definitely not poisoning her,she wants to use your dads doctor,that's while she's giving him chance to romance her,so she can use him later,so she's trying to kill your father....the earlier you start making your move,the earlier for you and your sister future in the house,by so doing kicking you out.and I'm 100% sure your dad is under her spell,so younglady don't wait for your dad twins sister...LOOK FOR A STRONG MAN THAT IS A BRIANIAC to deal with this issue.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by baralatie(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Adaobi12: I calld ma dad's twin sister dis morning.,tld ha wat happend.she said i should kip calm as dia is no concrete evidence. Dat she wil luk 4 a way 2 convince ma dad,2 change a doctor. Dat in no distant tym,sumtin wil cum up 2 nail her.i guess dats wat i wil do.Bt d sight of her callin him "BABYLOVE" irritates me.nd it pains me dat ma dad doesnt knw she is a wolf. 2 sad!! I jst wish,i can turn bk d hands of tym. ANYWAY,TNX 4 UR ADVICE.I RILI APPRECIATE.IT RELIEVED ME A BIT.DALU NU.
u did wisely!try remain calm and dont let anytin get to u.
Always put ur dad in prayers likewise ur siblings!
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by rad8(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
we are in a technological age...set ur camera icon as a shortcut on ur home screen and wit proper timing, give dem a good snapshot...u nw hav an evidence...am sure ur dad will bliv u wen his sees d pic
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by jhidey08(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
U're thinking if u reveal wot happened 2 ur dad he'll die, u're nt thinking d woman might kill him? Or even kill u to cover things up. Wot she did ws a mere threat, u said ur dad luvs u right? Definately he'll believe woteva u tel him (if d woman neva give him vegetable o). U'll find a way 2b alone wit ur dad wheneva u want 2 break d news 2 him, make sure d woman is nt around him at all. Ask ur fada 2 confront d doctor first b4 confronting ur stepmother, d doctor'll b left wit no oda choice dan 2 beg ur dad 4 4giveness and u knw wot dat means. As for pple who aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ suggesting DNA tests, DNA test is nt lyk pregnancy test o, it is expensive. Moreso, hw do u want 2 convince ur dad 2 do a DNA 4d twins without telling him d reason behind it. U're a xtian na, share dis wit ur pastor, or ur father no dey go church??
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by CircleOfWilis: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
eya sowie, hw can a dr who has variety be sleepin with a married woman, is the woman that beautiful?
talk to ur dad few hours after taking his anti-hypertensives, notin will happen to him, hw can he be so blind?
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Some people dey vex me here with prayer rants !!!

U need to pray and act abeg , prayer without action make u stay on a Longthing, shey na babaGod go come down to tell Adaobi papa say ihm doc dey nyansh ihm wife ?

Ada, no forget to deal with the doctor abeg,One arm and one leg with 16 teeths removed !!!

The way Nigerians abuse prayers self dey vex me !!!
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Rummenigge(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Well...the elders here have spoken. Best thing is for you to consult a trusted elder in your family about the matter.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2013

Your aunty is very wise. Be calm she'll slip up soon.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Zillight: 6:56am On Nov 30, 2013
an idea just droped in my mind while i was reading the comments of other people... (wish u had dropped ur no, i wuld hav told u on fone, am not the comment freak type,just read and pass, buh this....)

what if u go to the doctor with a recording device, go and give him a federal warning, let him know u are fully aware of what happend and u are no longer a kid, give him a resounding 'Federal warning', make sure he talks and make sure its clear (keep the recording device close buh out of reach of d man,probly in ur bag or purse and place it on d table) dont act suspicious at all, be serious and drive ur point home.
with that u can take it up as an evidence when u get to ur extended family...
Ur life is @stake here my dear.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by baralatie(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Zillight: an idea just droped in my mind while i was reading the comments of other people... (wish u had dropped ur no, i wuld hav told u on fone, am not the comment freak type,just read and pass, buh this....)

what if u go to the doctor with a recording device, go and give him a federal warning, let him know u are fully aware of what happend and u are no longer a kid, give him a resounding 'Federal warning', make sure he talks and make sure its clear (keep the recording device close buh out of reach of d man,probly in ur bag or purse and place it on d table) dont act suspicious at all, be serious and drive ur point home.
with that u can take it up as an evidence when u get to ur extended family...
Ur life is @stake here my dear.
u wan kil d girl
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by duni04(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
The same way ur thinking of what to do about it is the same way ur step mum is thinking of what 2 do wit u now that u know her secret. Its now a battle of who acts first. U better tell ur fada n forget d blood pressure tin. Is it wen she kills him that it'll b safe to tell him?
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Confront the lady that she needs to grow up,if she doesn't wanna stay,she can opt out,smh to dt family doctor,he has lost the ethics of the medical profession,while @it,be very careful of the lady,some woman love having different di.cks as possible,get boring with only one. I pray things turn out well in ur family buh don't tell ur dad,there's nothing killing like a man being told his wife is having affairs with another guy other than him
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Gabreal1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
yousee:

Na wetin I no like be this! Coming from a lady sef! My dear, cheat na cheat. IMO
guy bone o, na confam she talk. even happi itz commin frm a lady.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Zillight: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
baralatie:
u wan kil d girl

kill the girl ke? .... how?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One / My Beloved Daughter / My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.