Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Do You Still Pay PHCN Bills? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Still Pay PHCN Bills? (1124 Views)

Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi / Lawmakers Who Sponsored The Highest Number Of Bills In The 7th NASS / Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Pay PHCN Bills? by ebiye55(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Wait oh! I thought PHCN has been liquidtated? I got home yesterday to the greeting of a PHCN bill? Is this supposed to be or........??

I dey suspect foul/chicken play o!
Re: Do You Still Pay PHCN Bills? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2013
Mods fp, we need info on this. Thank you
Re: Do You Still Pay PHCN Bills? by pet7: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
y u no go pay ur bills op
Re: Do You Still Pay PHCN Bills? by ebiye55(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
pet7: y u no go pay ur bills op

PHCN no longer exists na!
Re: Do You Still Pay PHCN Bills? by eluquenson(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
The funniest part is that I paid 6k last month & yesterday they brought a new bill which the 6k I paid doesn't reflect & they added it up with the new bill,
PHCN are trying to play prank & I won't pay a dime again.
Re: Do You Still Pay PHCN Bills? by stanogb(m): 1:51am On Nov 18, 2013
ebiye55: Wait oh! I thought PHCN has been liquidtated? I got home yesterday to the greeting of a PHCN bill? Is this supposed to be or........??

I dey suspect foul/chicken play o!

Any group or individual serving bills by this time is doing so at his/her own risk...they might get burnt ....
Re: Do You Still Pay PHCN Bills? by Realdeals(m): 6:23am On Nov 18, 2013
This issue has been bothering me too, though am not paying due to the outrageous increase in billing by over 200%

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Senate Kicked Against Rochas Okorocha's ID Card Policy / Why I Can’t Reveal My Next Of Kin – Obasanjo / Angry Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.