Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? (12033 Views)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
bukatyne:
How did you know that Fatoyinbo is innocent?
Is he the only MOG around?

he has not admitted guilt - ese has admitted her guilt from her own confession. it's ese's words against the pastor. ese claimed she's got evidence but 90 days after, we are still waiting for her to produce that evidence.

In every rumor, there is an element of truth
Finally, if she is lying, he has nothing to fear

in every rumour, there's no element of truth. any idiöt can make false allegations against anyone. i just don't believe anything put on my plate - i am highly educated to fall for such cheap trickery.

adam oshiomole's face was photoshopped receiving fellatïo from a no-mark pröstitute. i am sure there's an element of truth in that according to your logic, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dayokanu(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
A rumor has it Obama was born outside America, there must be some element of truth in it

Why hasnt she released her damning evidence over 3 months now
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
If the incident did not happen and I happen to be an upstanding member of society like a pastor or a politician, i will throw the book at her
Her family will not finish paying the libel damages

The lull or stalemate is really as a result of our naija mentality where everything goes
In other climes where your name is key, sue first and find out later

See what happened in the tabloid that published Willn Kates pic in Europe, the french tabloid was ready to pay

Remi T/Mama Jonah may not respond to you because it may be true grin

dayokanu:

So if you were, An unstable attention seeking girl comes to say she slept with you. E.g Kemi Olunloyo or Cossy Orjiakor and you have some reputation to protect, would you go and confront her?

Assuming I go online and start shouting how I slept with Remi Tinubu and Patience Jonathan do you think they would respond to me?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
hahahahaha....

I am only particular on this.. if the allegations are true

Fato has lost his calling to be preaching and should restitute

coogar:

he does not need such.
ese wants the attention - feeding her would let her achieve her primary objective. pastor biodun's golden silence must have hurt ese & this is why she's screaming like a rhesus monkey again & making fresh claims against another married man.

pastor biodun's reputation took a dent? last thing i heard was increase in the number of his congregation. he's not been kicked out of PFN and things are generally ticking for the pastor & his family. he's left ese walters for God to deal with.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
pickabeau1: If the incident did not happen and I happen to be an upstanding member of society like a pastor or a politician, i will throw the book at her
Her family will not finish paying the libel damages

The lull or stalemate is really as a result of our naija mentality where everything goes
In other climes where your name is key, sue first and find out later

See what happened in the tabloid that published Willn Kates pic in Europe, the french tabloid was ready to pay

Remi T/Mama Jonah may not respond to you because it may be true grin

ese that cannot even afford 3 square meals? hahahahaha - stop the jokes. who did adam oshiomole sue when his picture was splashed on the tabloids?

biko - this is nigeria!

pickabeau1: hahahahaha....
I am only particular on this.. if the allegations are true

Fato has lost his calling to be preaching and should restitute

lost his calling based on the hearsay from a lunatic? i think not. the people that took ese seriously then are starting to question their own sanity now. ese's plan to use a scandal to gain recognition failed wholesomely.

she needs training from kim kardashian or monica lewinsky.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
coogar:

ese that cannot even afford 3 square meals? hahahahaha - stop the jokes. who did adam oshiomole sue when his picture was splashed on the tabloids?

biko - this is nigeria!

Adams.... i heard hes in cahoots with one of the Big Brother contestants grin

In this I agree 100%.. This is Naija
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
pickabeau1:
Adams.... i heard hes in cahoots with one of the Big Brother contestants grin

In this I agree 100%.. This is Naija

i need evidence - too many rumours fly in nigeria. remember how we were beaten 100-0 by india in the 60s/70s. didn't they say our goalkeeper kept seeing lions & tigers?

nigerians lie effortlessly.....
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dayokanu(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
You are talking about a French tabloid that had something to lose and they posted pictures

You think if any random girl comes out and says Barack Obama is the father of her baby would Obama bother to respond to her or Jay Z or George Bush or anyone that has anything to lose

In a position of authority you know some people are just attention seekers who just want to namedrop

When Kola Boof said she slept with Bin Laden did Osama respond?

When you are a public figure you realize women like Kemi Olunloyo, Ese Walters, Kola Boof, Cossy orjiakor etc are to be ignored cause you gain nothing but lose everything engaging them
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
hmm... good points

Frankly i wish she can releaese that 'evidence' if she really has it

Her rep has been really damaged so she has to go the whole hog

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
With her attention seeking self you think if she has as much as a damning text message or email or anything she wouldnt have released it?

4 months ago no one knew Ese Walter, Today on her twitter feed she probably has thousands of followers same with her blog and she is making some money

By next yr you would see headlines of her blog like "Tinubu stop telling me to come visit you on your yatch at night" or "Coogar go and attend to your wife and stop stalking me"

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin

This matter pain these guys sha. grin grin grin cheesy.

Waiting for the next thread where you all try to claim men are mentally re*tarded so they cheat.

Am sure the tempo of such an argument has died a natural death. mtscheew tongue
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
dayokanu: With her attention seeking self you think if she has as much as a damning text message or email or anything she wouldnt have released it?

4 months ago no one knew Ese Walter, Today on her twitter feed she probably has thousands of followers same with her blog and she is making some money

By next yr you would see headlines of her blog like "Tinubu stop telling me to come visit you on your yatch at night" or "Coogar go and attend to your wife and stop stalking me"

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
coogar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Is it only married men that ask her out? Is there no single man, she is dating?
These are questions people should be asking?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by soulglo: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
dinachi: Is it only married men that ask her out? Is there no single man, she is dating?
These are questions people should be asking?

Why would it be news if a single man asked her out. I think the issue here is why she feels the need put herself under the microscope. If she can handle the stress that comes with it then more power to her I guess. As far as exposing these men I am all for it. Especially when they are pillars of the community.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
tongue
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
soul_glo:

Why would it be news if a single man asked her out. I think the issue here is why she feels the need put herself under the microscope. If she can handle the stress that comes with it then more power to her I guess. As far as exposing these men I am all for it. Especially when they are pillars of the community.

@ bolded until she provides evidence of her accusations, she is just another lowlife prostitute and blackmailer.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by soulglo: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
dinachi:

@ bolded until she provides evidence of her accusations, she is just another lowlife prostitute and blackmailer.

I too think she should come out and say it. It makes it seem like she is blackmailing people
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
third or fourth time's the charm.

lets just wait until she promises to drop the goods on at least two more men, not enough right now.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by jadelyn007(f): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2013
I have been watching this thread from afar but I finally decided to comment today.
I have been in a position where I have had to deal with married men chasing me with money, job offers, a life and what not but then I decided not to get involved becos I have d fear of God not becos I pity d wife and children of d man. Ese Walters doesn't have anything to lose, it is these men that will lose d trust,respect and love of their wife and children. Before he decided to have an affair with a supposed whor.e, did he think abt d vos he made to his wife and family,did he think of what he had at stake(his reputation)if he didnt,y do we expect a completely unaffected person(Ese) to help him protect his reputation and his sandhouse marraige?
I don't have any problem with how Ese goes abt exposing these shameless randy men. These selfish,self centered,no control cheats who don't respect the institution of marraige should be exposed d same way we expose thiefs in Nigeria.
#teamsaynotoanyformofcorruptionin9ja

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=jadelyn007]I have been watching this thread from afar but I finally decided to comment today.
I have been in a position where I have had to deal with married men chasing me with money, job offers, a life and what not but then I decided not to get involved becos I have d fear of God not becos I pity d wife and children of d man. Ese Walters doesn't have anything to lose, it is these men that will lose d trust,respect and love of their wife and children. Before he decided to have an affair with a supposed whor.e, did he think abt d vos he made to his wife and family,did he think of what he had at stake(his reputation)if he didnt,y do we expect a completely unaffected person(Ese) to help him protect his reputation and his sandhouse marraige?
I don't have any problem with how Ese goes abt exposing these shameless randy men. These selfish,self centered,no control cheats who don't respect the institution of marraige should be exposed d same way we expose thiefs in Nigeria.
#teamsaynotoanyformofcorruptionin9ja [/quote
]
She is just blackmailing people an exposition involves proofs. Ese Walters have no verifiable proofs of anything!
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by jadelyn007(f): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
dinachi: [/quote][quote author=dinachi]
if she is not saying the truth then y can't Fatoyinbo come n tell us d truth, I heard he has been preparing a robust reply for months now. If u notice, thes men she mentions are well known for being sexually imorral and can chase anything in skirts even if its an inanimate object. Y doesn't she make accusations against Adeboye or Kumuyi. Fatoyinbo has already made a name for himself as a randy man in ilorin and I heard d same goes for d man she mentioned again....What ever she does she still has nothing to lose,its des men dat are losing their reputations and family forget all these facades they put on that make u think all is well with them cos it is not.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
I love your signature Jadelyn, very very cool!

And, you're absolutely on point regarding this thread.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by jadelyn007(f): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
ileobatojo: I love your signature Jadelyn, very very cool!

And, you're absolutely on point regarding this thread.
cheesy thanks
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
jadelyn007: if she is not saying the truth then y can't Fatoyinbo come n tell us d truth, I heard he has been preparing a robust reply for months now. If u notice, thes men she mentions are well known for being sexually imorral and can chase anything in skirts even if its an inanimate object. Y doesn't she make accusations against Adeboye or Kumuyi. Fatoyinbo has already made a name for himself as a randy man in ilorin and I heard d same goes for d man she mentioned again....What ever she does she still has nothing to lose,its des men dat are losing their reputations and family forget all these facades they put on that make u think all is well with them cos it is not.

You don't get it, do you? The burden of proof lies on the accuser not the accused! The Pastor has nothing to prove. Listen, you don't need to respond to every low life that accuses you or else you will be distracted. Ese Walters by her accusation desperately wanted to draw the revered man of God into a senseless back and forth which the obviously smarter Pastor avoided.

Fast forward to a few months later and another married man Mr Emeka Obasi is accused, yet no evidence. My friend even in the court of public opinion proofs are needed! Remember that silence is the best answer to a ........................FOOL

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by EfemenaXY: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Controversial thread - with so many emotions running high... smiley
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by jadelyn007(f): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
dinachi:

You don't get it, do you? The burden of proof lies on the accuser not the accused! The Pastor has nothing to prove. Listen, you don't need to respond to every low life that accuses you or else you will be distracted. Ese Walters by her accusation desperately wanted to draw the revered man of God into a senseless back and forth which the obviously smarter Pastor avoided.

Fast forward to a few months later and another married man Mr Emeka Obasi is accused, yet no evidence. My friend even in the court of public opinion proofs are needed! Remember that silence is the best answer to a ........................FOOL
ok then, whatever u say,am just too tired to argue ryt nw. There is no point for us arguing back and forth about all these senseless people. But dat doesn't change d fact that both Mr Biodun Fatoyinbo and Mr Emeka Obasi are male prostitu.tes,we knw dem to b chronic skirt chasers so whether its Ese Walters thats washing their dirty linen for dem in public or some oda chick,we shd advice female family members and loved ones to stay away from these men. They are not to be trusted around ur female kids or younger sisters! Forget their titles!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by soulglo: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
jadelyn007: ok then, whatever u say,am just too tired to argue ryt nw. There is no point for us arguing back and forth about all these senseless people. But dat doesn't change d fact that both Mr Biodun Fatoyinbo and Mr Emeka Obasi are male prostitu.tes,we knw dem to b chronic skirt chasers so whether its Ese Walters thats washing their dirty linen for dem in public or some oda chick,we shd advice female family members and loved ones to stay away from these men. They are not to be trusted around ur female kids or younger sisters! Forget their titles!

Is that really a Nigerian last name or a nick name
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
This lunat1c dunachi, so you are same m0ron as donjazzy. You write, like your post, quote yourself ...now I know you are truly sick. Get help ASAP.

Didn't even know I was exchanging words with eediot, angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1525165/nairalander-dares-gej-present-22million
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 2:17am On Nov 21, 2013
Chillisauce: This lunat1c dunachi, so you are same m0ron as donjazzy. You write, like your post, quote yourself ...now I know you are truly sick. Get help ASAP.

Didn't even know I was exchanging words with eediot, angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1525165/nairalander-dares-gej-present-22million

Dont know wat ure still doing on ma thread. Let me refresh your feverish brain. U signed out long ago. Please leave the thread for you betters.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 4:33am On Nov 21, 2013
soul_glo:

probably why ese is after him.

ie out to get him.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by jadelyn007(f): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2013
soul_glo:

that should be his surname tho I Dnt really knw

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Popular Home Remedies / Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? / Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.