Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (23149 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Happy Birthday Sweet Tease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost: Cool thread.. Wish i can request for a VN to be taken down sad
Which one bro?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2013
texanomaly: I've tried to do a VN before. It was not compatible or something. What am i doing wrong?
Did you go through the guidelines on the first page?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2013
texanomaly:
It's been a while. I dont remember.

Yh. . Just follow JB's instructions on the first page.

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NoLoveLost(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv55:
Which one bro?
ooops i can? Ok i now know i can.. Thanks.. Nt yet bro wink

I have a song 4 the house bt its a 3mins plus song.. Maybe i should upload to another website and drop a direct download link grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee: Elepepe talk to me!! E simi egbe!!!! grin
is it esimi egbe or esimi epe?

We no see ur boo again sefundecided
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: are you a born-again?
yes I'm born twice.. cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by nitlad: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee: Elepepe talk to me!! E simi egbe!!!! grin

O jasi. . . wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv nice charming voice u got there

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NoLoveLost(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: yes I'm born twice.. cheesy
lwkmd
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NadiaSA1(f): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2013
Lalaboi's shoutout funny die grin grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NadiaSA1(f): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost: lwkmd
grin tongue
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by texanomaly(f): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv55:
Did you go through the guidelines on the first page?
I haven't tried here.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2013
thanks lalaboi en sweet tease

harlos okay i will try
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:
is it esimi egbe or esimi epe?

We no see ur boo again sefundecided

I don't know jare

Who be my boo? undecided
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2013
nitlad:

O jasi. . . wink

shsshh grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Jbluv nice charming voice u got there

embarassed
Thanks dear. Dint know you wud be coming bck re-incarnated. grin

why the tears? sad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by moonraker(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mine

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos here's d song

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
for ur listenin pleasure

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by chycoroxie(f): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: for ur listenin pleasure
Nice voice embarassed
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: yes I'm born twice.. cheesy
se abiku ni e ni...lipsrsealed

i want to b like u...embarassed
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee:

I don't know jare

Who be my boo? undecided
the guy like u gan o, if u dnt knw wink

:-/
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame: harlos here's d song
gringrin
lemme go nd listen...
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
@fabulousdame, Chai...ayam tripping for ur voice oo.. sad

Thanks babe kiss
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
chycoroxie:
Nice voice embarassed
Irony,... Tanks for d dis-compliment
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania: @fabulousdame, Chai...ayam tripping for ur voice oo.. sad

Thanks babe kiss

thanks shuga cheesy cheesy cheesy
u re welcome grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Lalaboi's shoutout funny die grin grin

Tsank u. . Gommenesai

Wheres your shatats na?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: for ur listenin pleasure
are u a choir master or choir something...?

U av a better voice compared to mine :-/
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv55: TNX Broda

TNX. You sang the song wt Very sweet voice. I had to ensure I added it. Sweet n SexyVoice you got

Lol.. see as u wan dey wash. Ese.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame: harlos here's d song

thanks so much, u're fabulous... kiss

i'm not eating dis afternoon.grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
moonraker: Mine

This is one powerful voice. Are u a member of an opera group or something?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
Harlos. you actually refer to your voice as voice? na weird sound you get. no be voice tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me Part 2 / How Many Horses Do You See? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.