Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (23144 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Happy Birthday Sweet Tease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
ms_pee: I am disappointed in someone! sad sad
who is that if i may ask.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Aaawww! Find a way to talk to d person or sing for d person and u just myt find out dat u shudnt hav bin disappointed @ all wink.

I'd lyk a duet wt u wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Deiok: Ok let me put it this way, there is an application i use to have in my nokia E5, this app. can record calls clearly, you can even select music to be playing in the background. What i am trying to say here is you can use such app to do a duet, by simply calling the person you are doing the duet with. And i think some phones are able to record calls without this apps.
cool I knew/guessed dat was what u were gonna profer as a soln n its cool but plenty of NLers dnt lyk sharing their numbers coz of you-kno-what but I'll try out a few(n dat includes U) n C how it goes
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Deiok: who is that if i may ask.

He knows himself. But it's okay sha.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Holla Holla Holla
Everyone,Happy new month
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
ms_pee:

He knows himself. But it's okay sha.
I'm not important

Is that a typo error?

Vickii Ro: Holla Holla Holla
Everyone,Happy new month
same to you. cheesycheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
No deiok, it's not.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jbluv55:
Aaawww! Find a way to talk to d person or sing for d person and u just myt find out dat u shudnt hav bin disappointed @ all wink.

I'd lyk a duet wt u wink

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
ms_pee: No deiok, it's not.
what!!!, this is realy serious then, i am not the kinda emotional guy, but i am gonna ask you to take it easy what ever it is.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Aiit, thanks.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
ms_pee: Aiit, thanks.
you are welcome dear. cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 6:19am On Dec 04, 2013
Ms pee, i guess dis is hurting so much sad

What can i do to help u?
Show me who he is, I don't mind beating him up for makin u feel so sadangry
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2013

He promised a vn for weeks ryt??
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
harlos: Ms pee, i guess dis is hurting so much sad

What can i do to help u?
Show me who he is, I don't mind beating him up for makin u feel so sadangry

Seriously?? U don't know who it is yet?? Abi ya lying??
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

He promised a vn for weeks ryt??

Yes dear angry
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
ms_pee:

Yes dear angry

I knew it..lipsrsealed coman apologise to ms pee oo..and sing better song for her..
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Seriously?? U don't know who it is yet?? Abi ya lying??
I don't know o undecided
and i'm ready to beat him up if i know wink

Tell me if you know sad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
I know the person but aint taking any action untill mspee tell us who the person is herself.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Interesting!!!!!
Awryt he iz here and ready to pay 4 hiz crimes cool
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2013
I wish i know sad

another ELEPEPE might just show face cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
When r d duets going 2 be out na?
Or u guys haven't started?...
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by cathyluo: 3:40am On Dec 07, 2013
Except sweet voice and exquisite makeup,a stylish wig can change your personal image and make you more attractive.There are many online shops where to buy cheap wigs.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Space for sell?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
cowleg: Space for sell?
Okpia, bia who are you
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Elantracey: Hmmmmm
What is that??
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Deiok:
What is that??
notin o,.. Just observin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Elantracey: notin o,.. Just observin

Ok ooo, observe well ooh, and also let us know what you observed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Swiftboy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Helloo
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Emmyk(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hello here. smiley
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hi sir, can you please drop a voice note.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Emmyk(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
Deiok: Hi sir, can you please drop a voice note.
Who?? shocked Me?? shocked What should I say in the voice note? shockedshocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me Part 2 / How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / Please Don't Post Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.