Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? (19948 Views)

Do Couples Eventually Run Out Of Things To Talk About? / Why Do Couples Look Alike After Years Of Marriage? / Why Do Couples Desperately Desire Male Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by aboaed: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ever since my husband and I were dating people have been commenting on our likeness so much so that I started noticing thesame thing in other couples. Personally I find the thought a bit spooky and it can be annoying to be mistaken for your spouse's sister(though my husband get a good laugh out of it).
Have you also noticed this and what is your take on it?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by willarrie(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
Couples tend to look alike with time if they make love consistently in a position that enables them look into each other eyes while at it.....for couples who dont look alike probably enjoy the Doggy style....just my opinion sha.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by greatgod2012(f): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2013
willarrie: Couples tend to look alike with time if they make love consistently in a position that enables them look into each other eyes while at it.....for couples who dont look alike probably enjoy the Doggy style....just my opinion sha.

chai......this your own research........na pangba!

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2013
willarrie: Couples tend to look alike with time if they make love consistently in a position that enables them look into each other eyes while at it.....for couples who dont look alike probably enjoy the Doggy style....just my opinion sha.
Hahaha! Reshape the way you form opinions smiley

...@op I don't look like him.
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Afam4eva(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2013
There are several reason why people can look alike and they included but not limited to Gene, environment and happenstance. In the case of couples, i think the bolded is the reason. When two people go to the same places, do the same things, eat the same food, they're probably going to start looking alike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Mamaflex(f): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Me n ma hubby luk alike too. pipo keep sayin it even when we were datin. He also luk lyk one of my brothers.
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by aboaed: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mamaflex: Me n ma hubby luk alike too. pipo keep sayin it even when we were datin. He also luk lyk one of my brothers.
How comfortable were u with d comparison?
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
1 + 1= 1.. Constant sex is more than we all can imagine.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
Me and hubby can never look alike.. Never!

Even if we live 200 yrs.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
In I-GO-DYE's voice "D man done insert too much sim card into d phone"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by dammytosh: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2013

ya right cos of ur signature
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by seedord247(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nop... I disgaree..

My mum have this ogbomosho tribal marks and my dad doesnt. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by equily(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
A sign of unity
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by bigfat: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
answer [size=30pt]SEX[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lolololol. Are you serious?
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Vikin: Me and hubby can never look alike.. NEVER!

Even if we live 200 yrs.. cheesy
na quarel? Abi one of una dey facially challenged?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by dickhardener: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
u r kidding right?
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by yuzedo: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
If na by sex abeg make i rent Beyonce for one year make i for resemble am small na, abi? grin cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by SimplySEA(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
My woman black lik midnight...! Me fair lik albino! How dat one wan take happen.....?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: na quarel? Abi one of una dey facially challenged?

Lol....u no well! Waka dia! cheesy
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by 5alive(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247: Nop... I disgaree..

My mum have this ogbomosho tribal marks and my dad doesnt. cool
ok shey make we laff'''' ok we don laff''''
wot next??
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by seedord247(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
5alive:
ok shey make we laff'''' ok we don laff''''
wot next??

Thank your God that i have respect for disabled pple like you. undecided
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Truckpusher(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Another old topic made it to the fp again....*grabs the op and the mod by their ears and toss them into my dirtiest truck ever and truckpush them to the nearest police station for deceiving fellow NLanders* grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by ITbomb(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Constant sex in missionary position.
#GOTMETHINKING
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by IYANGBALI: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
No wonder I am beginning to resemble the monkey that I married

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
The crazy thing about this world is that you may never know if you're really related until its too late.

With children out of one-night stand, wedlock, and marital affair, the person walking past you may just be related to you.

Reminds of Oedipus.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by jhydebaba(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Its just imagination, couples don't tend to look alike. Take for example if OBJ marry Darego, will they tend to lOok alike Arinze marries Omotola

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by bbulldog(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Its good to resemble ur spouse, atleast pikin don dey una middle nah
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by braine(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Its the human psychology; when you see the couple together over and over again, they begin to have d same character and body features in the viewer's mind. This can be likened to a situation when a very ugly person become fine after a seeing the person later-on, frequently.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by mokaflex(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
to many lashing
Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by k2039: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
Metamorphosis due to continuous interaction of the couples.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
IYA NGBALI: No wonder I am beginning to resemble the monkey that I married
Lololol. Wait o! So family section breed crazy people too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Housegirl Searching For Her Family / South African Father Backing His Son To Work / 10 Most Curious Birth Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.