Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,778 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free (8768 Views)

Download All PHP Video Tutorials By Thenewboston / Man Sells Ebola.com For 33 Million Naira / Teenager Sells Mobile Startup To Yahoo for $30 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by brown4959: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
I always thought Alex Uzor is a pastor & a saint after i read https://www.nairaland.com/1405198/big-brother-africa-how-multichoice

please do not be deceived he is a fraud, scammer and thief, he is one of the reason Indians think we Nigerians are bad people (because he is based in India.).

he created a website www.webtutsfromscratch.com to sell other people hard work.

All those video tutorials he is selling (@15,000 naira.), he got them from www.thenewboston.org/tutorials.php free, i mean 100% FREE

MR GraphicsPlus WHY?

seriously graphicsplus shuld stop coming here saying shhit !! i think he is buying those themes and customizing !!! ..... just saying !!

PLEASE BEWARE
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by joomlaman(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hmmmmmm!
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by DualCore1: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Cant go through his site to see if he made any claims that the videos were made by him. So I am assuming he didnt make that claim. I also cannot go through the copyright license on the other site to see if its legal to use the free videos commercially. So i'm assuming the videos can be used in the way he has used them. Call me lazy, i'm assuming you have time to waste. However considering the fact that he is providing them physically (you dont have to download) and by courier, adding some profit too, its business.

1 Like

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by hammedkola(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
I see nothing bad in what he has done...he just repackaged it...or i assume you are even the guy trying to publicize your site in any means... grin grin grin
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by brown4959: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dual Core: Cant go through his site to see if he made any claims that the videos were made by him. So I am assuming he didnt make that claim. I also cannot go through the copyright license on the other site to see if its legal to use the free videos commercially. So i'm assuming the videos can be used in the way he has used them. Call me lazy, i'm assuming you have time to waste. However considering the fact that he is providing them physically (you dont have to download) and by courier, adding some profit too, its business.

packaging and doing business with another person hard work?

SMH FOR WE NIGERIANS!!!
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by brown4959: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
hammedkola: I see nothing bad in what he has done...he just repackaged it...or i assume you are even the guy trying to publicize your site in any means... grin grin grin

packaging another person hard work?

LET HIM CREATE A VIDEO FROM SCRATCH AND START SELLING
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by soloqy: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Graphicplus needs to clear things up. If indeed its someone else's work that he is *Repackaging* then that's wrong.

Going from what I have read from Graphicplus, he is not someone that should engage in such.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
I am sure graphicplus can explain things better.
Before we hang him.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by shcash: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
@ brown4959,
I understood how it feels after paying/buying something only to discover you can get that same thing for free!

I actually wanted to order the for the videos too about 2days ago. But I sent him (g+) an email requesting for video sample and he never replied me (up till now as am typing this - 48hours after reqest).

The mistake he made is not making potential buyers known/preview/sample what they are about to get. Also the famous MBG - Money Back Guarantee thing is missing.

Aside this, there is no harm in repackaging a free material for profit as long as the original author allowed it.... GUN Licence thingssssss.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by CODEEATER(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Na my uncle una de talk about like this?

I agree say d price high o,but he has the right to sell it,bucky dsnt prohibit that,plus its not all from new Boston, some are from Linda...

Graphics plus has a high reputation here! a beg no spoil am because he's just trying to do biz..

imagine u going to download hundreds of vids... u how much e go cost?

a beg o...

#myOpinion
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Slyr0x: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
How is he a thief??

So if I get contents from w3schools(provided they don't have a copyright law that prohibits copying/reuse), repackage it and sell it for 1millionaire naira per copy, does that make me a thief??
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by brown4959: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Slyr0x: How is he a thief??

So if I get contents from w3schools(provided they don't have a copyright law that prohibits copying/reuse), repackage it and sell it for 1millionaire naira per copy, does that make me a thief??

YES......

REMEMBER TO TELL YOUR BUYER IT IS FROM W3SCHOOLS

OKAY?

6 Likes

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by kingthreat(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
It is wrong to get something which was offered free online, brand it as yours and sell it without acknowledging the original creators. as much as we love graphicsplus, what is wrong is wrong. imagine if you were the creator and this were a lawful country, won't you sue the criminal dry?

1 Like

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by DualCore1: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
brown4959:

YES......

REMEMBER TO TELL YOUR BUYER IT IS FROM W3SCHOOLS

OKAY?
If it is not explicitly stated to give credits, this your opinion is no more than what it is... an opinion that anyone can ignore.

brown4959:

All those video tutorials he is selling (@15,000 naira.), he got them from www.thenewboston.org/tutorials.php free, i mean 100% FREE
Yes, if we go by the assumption that he's using free browsing tricks like you abi? tongue

I am in no way defending the accused, however I don't see the need for all this bitterness. Just Google any of the video links and see where its being given on forums and talk groups. As far as I can see from the website those videos are donationware. Have you asked the accused if he is donating to the site? No.

The kinda strong words you people use to qualify people like you know the Genesis to Revelation of the issue... in your own words "SMH FOR WE NIGERIANS!!!"

In business there will always be thinkers and sleepers. The sleepers always end up so pissed when they found out they've been dulling.

Even the graphicplus is not 'responsive' to this matter

OP you had to create a new Nairaland account for this? Yea gimme the "i have been a guest all these years" BS smiley
Come clean, what's your mission? Why isn't your mission worth your identity? GPlus abi na you dey create publicity for yourself? angry Nothing like bad publicity abi? I'm assuming I'm kidding.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by soloqy: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Slyr0x: How is he a thief??

I guess the shock and outrage stems from the fact that its Graphicplus... The "do it yourself" , code it all yourself dude"

I guess(just guessing) , that the guy was expecting it to be Graphicplus' original work since he usually condemns any sort of copying whether it requires crediting the originator or not.

4 Likes

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by talk2me006(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
i will advice graphicplus to come and explain himself to the house.
people should not judge now.plsss.
@graphicplus ! we are expecting you.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sorry, i just saw this now. well, i must tell u that the OP doesnt know what he's talking about. i bought all the videos from a to z. i paid for the videos and also paid for bandwidth used to download them. as i write this, i hav nt received any email or phone call from anybody asking me to send him a sample video (which i may nt send even if such request is made). Pls can OP explain how he knows the videos ar free videos i downloaded?
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Gmmail(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
I guess Alex Uzor refers to graphicplus...
To the issue at hand, we have been offered no evidence to bear a title of such gravity, all evidence suggest a private transaction reviewed on a public space as a last resort. The ground on which graphicplus is tagged a thief and scammer is not only shaky but raises more questioning. An act pointing to nothing less than personality assacination.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
The OP is one Mustapha Yusuf (www.nairaland.com/mustaphay). I wonder why he opened another account for this. Anyway, I just discovered now that he sent me an email requesting a sample video from each section of the tutorial videos before he can order. I didnt reply him and he didnt order and so he came here to call me a thief. For avoidance of doubt, all the videos i put up there were not gotten free. If u know me very well, u wil know that i dont do dirty things. U can follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/aiuzor or twitter on: www.twitter.com/alexuzor

I run a successful web design team, i train pastors on how to use wordpress to design personal websites, i train people on web design and development (This one is ongoing: www.webdesignmastery.net), i consult for dioceses on ICT and i manage facebook accounts of some clergy and bishops. So i make enough money. I dont know u and i dont know why u came here calling me a thief. U didnt order for the videos. U simply requested for sample and when u didnt get the samples, u called me a thief. Hw did i steal from u?
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Djtm(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wait, how did the op know that the videos are free if he didn't buy the package?
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Which reminds me, lets assume that someone repackages my http://.biz/nigerian-stock-exchange and starts selling it now?
Does that make the person a thief? If i should see such a person, can i charge the person to court?
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by GraphicsPlus2: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
The OP is: www.nairaland.com/joomlaman

Pls mod, kindly unban me (GraphicsPlus) so that my comment above can show. I gave a detailed post above.

Cheers.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Abeg, na who ban graphicplus? Na which kain rubbish be this nao? Mister Moderator? Abeg let the man defend himself, instead of using a pirated ID?

This thread topic sef is like hanging a goddamn criminal without even standing him up for trial?
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Djtm(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Why was GraphicPlus banned? Btw, GraphicPlus has a knack for spotting 'real people' behind IDs
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by brown4959: 3:03am On Nov 15, 2013
GraphicsPlus: The OP is one Mustapha Yusuf (www.nairaland.com/mustaphay). I wonder why he opened another account for this. Anyway, I just discovered now that he sent me an email requesting a sample video from each section of the tutorial videos before he can order. I didnt reply him and he didnt order and so he came here to call me a thief. For avoidance of doubt, all the videos i put up there were not gotten free. If u know me very well, u wil know that i dont do dirty things. U can follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/aiuzor or twitter on: www.twitter.com/alexuzor

I run a successful web design team, i train pastors on how to use wordpress to design personal websites, i train people on web design and development (This one is ongoing: www.webdesignmastery.net), i consult for dioceses on ICT and i manage facebook accounts of some clergy and bishops. So i make enough money. I dont know u and i dont know why u came here calling me a thief. U didnt order for the videos. U simply requested for sample and when u didnt get the samples, u called me a thief. Hw did i steal from u?

You see, you want to defend yourself by trying to paint yourself good, but you actually end up sounding like a f**l. i am not Mustapha Yusuf neither am i joomlaman, (you see you are confused.)

I have a copy of the cd, I have no business with you being a web poster for pastors or any other SCAM consultant service you offer. (if you like post for GEJ on facebook), I do not care how much you earn, it's none of my business

I will say this again, Alex Uzor, you are a fraud, scammer and thief!!!

Change your ways ABEGI.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 15, 2013
^^^This brownlord (abi na joomlaman in the hood, or ehm alhaji mustapha yusuf), you don vex too much sef. Hahan!!!!!!
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by soloqy: 3:39am On Nov 15, 2013
brown4959:

You see, you want to defend yourself by trying to paint yourself good, but you actually end up sounding like a f**l. i am not Mustapha Yusuf neither am i joomlaman, (you see you are confused.)

I have a copy of the cd, I have no business with you being a web poster for pastors or any other SCAM consultant service you offer. (if you like post for GEJ on facebook), I do not care how much you earn, it's none of my business

I will say this again, Alex Uzor, you are a fraud, scammer and thief!!!

Change your ways ABEGI.

Do you have any proof that he got those materials free from those sites?
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by joomlaman(m): 5:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Habba my oga?

I can never be the OP of this post, am only the first to comment. The comment was simply "Hmmmmmmm"!

I have never visited that your site until I came across this post. I don't even know the OP. I don't know the contents of what you sold to him.

I have know idea why you want to drag me into this? Pls ooooo!
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:07am On Nov 15, 2013
The OP, u ar Mustapha Yusuf. u ar www.nairaland.com/joomlaman. u ar the owner of bintasms.com and bintacomputers.net

There is no need using a new ID to insult me. U ar joomlaman. Just come out and really show who u ar. Dont be ashamed. I know u dont want to use ur real ID (joomlaman) becos u actively followed my thread tutorial on RWD. I didnt do any business wit u. u ar just eating urself up.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:09am On Nov 15, 2013
Joomlaman, relax. Dont f00l urself. u ar the OP. I know u ar shocked how I found out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Differences Between A Webdeveloper And A Webdesigner / Get Start With Your Own Google Checkout E-commerce Website / Nairaland Is More Popular Than Twitter In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.