Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Anambra Election: The Result You Want - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: The Result You Want (526 Views)

Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: The Result You Want by egift(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
On Saturday the 16th November, the voters in Anambra will vote and elect a new Governor for the State.

What type of results do you expect from the contest? Give us at least the first Four. Include your reason if you can.
Re: Anambra Election: The Result You Want by egift(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
For me I hope for the following outcome:

1. Chris Ngige - APC (He is popular)
2. Willie Obiano - APGA (Peter Obi + APGA factor + Fidelity Bank)
3. Tony Nwoye - PDP (PDP + INEC)
4. Ifeanyi Ubah - LP (The power of money + Business Sense)

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: The Result You Want by Gosj01(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Looking at there manifestos and the debate, you will agree with me that the rivalry is Between Apc /Ngige/ and Lp /Ubah/. let watch out for the two "POWERFUL" men...
Re: Anambra Election: The Result You Want by fingard02k(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Gosj01: Looking at there manifestos and the debate, you will agree with me that the rivalry is Between Apc /Ngige/ and Lp /Ubeh/. let watch out for the two "POWERFUL" men...

@Bolded
i no fit stop laughing... Not only ube but oka
Re: Anambra Election: The Result You Want by ik4life: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah LP 1st. Willie obiano apga 2nd. Chris ngige Apc 3rd. Tony nwoye pdp 4th

(1) (Reply)

Badagry Community Decry Illegal Arrest Of 300 Persons At Mining Site / Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC / “I Like Jim Iyke, Is He Not Having Abetter Life Now”- Pastor TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.