Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally (44120 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by gebest: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
THEY ARE SAYING NGIGE WENT TO JOIN AWOLOWO'S PARTY IS PDP NOT BOKO HARAM PARTY, CHECK ALL D ZONES, SOUTH WEST ZONE IS D MOST DEVELOPED, LITTLE WONDER OSHIOMHOLE SAID NATIONAL CONF. WILL NOT WORK.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
gratiaeo: [s][/s]
Lunatic infested Op
See the original statement here https://www.nairaland.com/1515687/panic-osun-community-over-discovery/1

Why are you trying so hard to push john eneji crime to the frontpage.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by headtoto: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I will fight these PDP goons to standstill. I hate them igbo folks like shit.

oh oh. We know you of course. igbo hater.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Ngokafor(f): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
mascot87: My dear anambranians,I beg you,please vote Ngige,please vote Ngige, for the last time please vote Ngige.If you don't want to live the next eight years biting your finger nails please vote Ngige.A word is enough for the wise.

Stop wasting your time..we aint voting for him,sorry.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pukkah: The Anambra outing which for which Mr Jonathan shunned the FEC meeting and Commonwealth meeting has turned out to be a disgrace and an affront to all men of decency.

https://www.nairaland.com/1516606/jonathan-abandons-fec-meeting-anambra

I can't believe that a President that's worth to be called a President for all Nigerians sat there while someone said Ngige went to join the Awolowo people that killed the Igbos! shocked shocked

You mean a President was present while this divisive and inciting statement was made?

Am sure the so-called President must have approved of such statement...otherwise he would have publicly rebuke the person that made such.

Years ago...I said GEJ is the most divisive President Nigerians have unfortunately voted into power....some people said it was an exaggeration

....the chicken is coming home to roost now.

May God save Nigeria from the impending armageddon

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by hayzee545(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Black mentality,If only this is how developed countries run things overthere.Aftermath,we'll keep blaming our leaders,what about WE the followers?Why do we always let this people manipulate us?

I hope one dat we'll wake up from our slumber and fight our common enemies...

In Btw,all these people that are insulting yorubas are just being unfair...visit abule egba in lagos,sapon in abeokuta,iwo rd in Ibadan,ogbomosho,etc and and see igbos hustling in peace in trying to make ends...and you will still say yoruba is bad.

I pray that God should open our eyes and brain,so that we will able to fight a objective and genuine course that would bring out the best in this country.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by concacid: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Bunch of dulls spewing trash. ONWA IS D MAN. Go on DR. NGIGE.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by yetunsbay(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

You lots are not intellectually endowed, while not stick to the spare part selling thingy where your expertise lies.
*laughing*u badt gan o
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ilaugh1: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
From an APC apologist, this is no surprise.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Truth is a bitter kolanut in the mouth of d conscienceless

Ridiculous ko fact ni!

Is it not fact dat awolowo killed d igbos? U can't stop us from referring to d history. Those who seek to silence d history makes d mistake of d past repeatedly. U can't tell Jews not to talk about d holocaust.

Is it not fact dat d security challenge anambra is facing which is kidnapping has turned a lucrative business? So wots wrong in pointing out dat he wil tackle it?

Stupid OP, I watched d live telecast and I know d contest they wia made.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
emmanuel4758: i wish u wat ever u wish my presido cus in bible god says respect ur elder so dat ur life will be long

foolish talk, if u 2 respect ur elders dats why it wont walk on u
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ilaugh1: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
ge best: THEY ARE SAYING NGIGE WENT TO JOIN AWOLOWO'S PARTY IS PDP NOT BOKO HARAM PARTY, CHECK ALL D ZONES, SOUTH WEST ZONE IS D MOST DEVELOPED, LITTLE WONDER OSHIOMHOLE SAID NATIONAL CONF. WILL NOT WORK.

Wetin you dey try talk?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Waspy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Waspy: shocked shocked this democratic dispensation just needs to end by 2015. Enough of bullshiit, enough of sitdown look, enough of suffering and smiling. cry The masses are to take the largest portion of the blame tho, one wonders when pple will stop making sensitive choices like who's going to lead them and control their finances, based on unfounded, trivial and biased sentiments, to their detriment and that of innocent generations yet unborn. angry
And to hear that the imbeci.le "who wears that fisherman hat, only to conceal his empty skull" was right there and had to shun FEC and Commonwealth meetings for this show of shame, is to hope for the Worst. SMH. angry

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by moodswing(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
ireti_land: At Goodluck Jonathan's last media chat, he gave an information about how the Finance Minister told during their trip to New-York to entertain the UN General Assembly with their most comical presentation, that a recently published report suggested that on the list of problems bedeviling an aspiring entrepreneur in Nigeria, corruption is No 3 or 4 and not No 1 or No 2 as most Nigerians had thought. But when the Channels TV journalist on the panel: (I think she is called) Gloria Umer-Ezeoke asked Jonathan what are the first and second factors hindering this economic developmental activity. Dull-PRESIDENT Jonathan replied that he can't remember. This is a man who has been employed by All Nigerians to solve problems, and here he is not remembering the problems he should be solving? Ha!!! From which hole did this man crawl out? Where does he wants to destroy us by asking for another term in 2015?

At that media chat, they asked Jonathan about whether the leader of Boko-Haram was dead, he said he doesn't know since he is not in-charge of security. He said the service chiefs are in-charge and we should all allowed them to their job. Sadly, this is the man they call C-in-C.

During Jonathan's media chat before the last one, they asked him about the economy. He said he is not the one running the economy, that the professionals are?

So, what does this man actually know or do or what is he in-charge of in Nigeria ?

Most right thinking Nigerians will not be against the wishes of the South South people to have a second term presidency in 2015. But they should please get their elders together and give us someone else -a smart candidate. Then, let's see who will say they can't have a second term. As it it now, this man makes it hard to make a case for a second term presidency for the South South people. Because voting for a dull-head like him, will be a dis-service to everyone's future generation. The setback he is causing Nigeria can not be seen immediately, but will in many years to come. This man with a PhD, but who can't talk, can't think, can't communicate etc, is the practical example of the ills of the Nigerian education system.

God please, help us -and forgive our sin and push this punishment away from us. This man

Speak for yourself mate. Your blackmail won't work on us that will vote him.

While GEJ is your nightmare, he is our hero, our choice and our hope for a better Nigeria. Live with it and shut up.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Baba_Eleko: These people talk as if they didn't even pass "common entrance" in primary school. I wonder how they got their Bscs and PhDs. The one wey pain me pass na Jonathan. I can't believe we made this man our president. That man won't make a councillor in a developed country.

Councillor?! I really hope youre not including the U.S in this list of your "developed country". Dude, GEJ couldnt make Head Dog Catcher for the Neighborhood out here. Hes disappointingly dull. A real embarrassment. Very unrefined man. I guess thats why certain people can relate to him.

6 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy: Truth is a bitter kolanut in the mouth of d conscienceless

Ridiculous ko fact ni!

Is it not fact dat awolowo killed d igbos? U can't stop us from referring to d history. Those who seek to silence d history makes d mistake of d past repeatedly. U can't tell Jews not to talk about d holocaust.

Is it not fact dat d security challenge anambra is facing which is kidnapping has turned a lucrative business? So wots wrong in pointing out dat he wil tackle it?

Stupid OP, I watched d live telecast and I know d contest they wia made.

foolish talk

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ideycraze1: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
THE OP is pained because that single statement has sent Ngige to the cleaners. No igbo person will vote him after reminding them of that fact. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ideycraze1: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Neckson:

foolish talk

How is it foolish talk? Because he spoke the truth?

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
Neckson:

foolish talk

Nkita lacha gi anya

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Wily1willy: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
ilugunboy:

Am sure the so-called President must have approved of such statement...otherwise he would have publicly rebuke the person that made such.

Years ago...I said GEJ is the most divisive President Nigerians have unfortunately voted into power....some people said it was an exaggeration

Olukuboy, which armageddom? i'm loving it.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ideycraze1: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
kingoflag:

Councillor?! I really hope youre not including the U.S in this list of your "developed country". Dude, GEJ couldnt make Head Dog Catcher for the Neighborhood out here. Hes disappointingly dull. A real embarrassment. Very unrefined man. I guess thats why certain people can relate to him.

This lier has surfaced again? See how he is foaming in the mouth because of Jonathan. Take it easy, because one day soon, your BP will so rise because of GEJ that you will collapse and faint because of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Let me tell d igbo pple one secret why they can neva rule nigeria again
NAIRA----neva allow igbo rule again
my igbo brothers no need to vex except u wan go jump inside well

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by lepashandi: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
No chance for Ngige in anambra. The APC goons realise this hence this thread. Their master Buhari has said worst but they will turn deaf ears and argue like there is no tomorrow. Abeg, make una chill, the truth cant be hidden, it has to be told, you like it or not.

6 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by frankyychiji(f): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
omiobo: The statements are pathetic. I hate Akpabio for those words. He thinks like Esau. God will favour Ngige if even the silly man go extra miles to nail him.
grin grin grin in ngige's voice.... Pls vote for me I promise to build an airport for u in six months. I am sorry for not performing in d senate. But I try small nah, shebi I built VIP toilets for u people. Pls vote for me shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by wengerjay(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
All na Politics abeg!They are all friends,these political talks are made to outwit one another or to seek voters' sympathy.
TINUBU of APC made worst speeches against Mimiko when campaigning for APC during the last gubernatorial election in Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
All that was said in Onitsha by Barney and friends was rubbish, geared toward causing hatred.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by frankyychiji(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
normaljenny: Una never see anything. Stay with an anambara money bag, (not the educated ones o) and u will be amazed at the kind of reasoning that emanates from their brain. Nobody sabi anything pass them. To them, they are the richest, bravest, most intelligent, most everything in the eastern part.
Shut ur trap broke-ar-se. Na dem say make ur papa poor??
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Ngokafor(f): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
apc hypocrites crying here...where is the ridiculous statements??..

...blablabla about divisive statements yet spend all day on nairaland spewing garbage about other tribes and peeps with contrary political affiliations....y'all are reaping what you've sown..deal with it!..

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by frankyychiji(f): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Donmichaelz: I was agravated to comment on these topic due to the sacasism I feel about igbos .it is a shame of pizma ocrangor that the region that brings the least revenue to the nation is highly castigorized with relevant supretendance.I don't think I can vote someone who insults an opponent just to get self pity from the naive,poor and uneducated anambrariañs to vote for him.it is sad to see that even the president is defficient of krikum krikum, self respect and integrity.I will urge all voters to rather sit at home than kizmatai with a wasabi in line.
A very poor attempt at humour! Buzz off!
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Pukkah: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
ilugunboy:

Oh yes. A strong, intelligent and neutral personality would have publicly rebuked the owner of the hate and divisive statement.

If that type of statement was made in his presence and he said/did nothing (as the President) of Nigeria, it means he endorsed it.

Or could it be that he forgot that he is the President of ALL Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by farem: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
funnyx:

Being rich and exposed doesn't translates to class, Arthur Eze obviously lack class.
[color=#990
He is so rich (in hands) no doubt, BUT l have not seen/heard/ read of a rich man who is this mentally/socially poor!
Why is he playing to the gallery to please benefactors, who themselves would find such expressions too deranged?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) / Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.