Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss (1881 Views)

A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Am I Making The Wrong Decision? / !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by ableD1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
i fell in love with a girl who asked me out....
been crushing on her for 4 yrs,
we have been close frnds for 4 yrs
we both knew we had feelings for each other
she was dating someone else then
she left the guy cos his lifestyle was bad
nd den she went for anoda guy....
she tot i was not interested in her...the truth wa...
i lacked the courage to confront her

all this while, i was scared of telling her abt ma feelings.
she could not date the new guy
cos she was not into d guy
she never loved him
she went for this new guy again
the third....nd dated him
the guy was so jelous
nd always get mad wenever she does not come to chk on him
to d extent that d guy always beat her
she could not take it anymore......
all dis while i stayed alone
nd nver wanted to date any cos of her
on d long run
she made d move
nd decided to woe me
i was so surprise
i stoped her nd completed it for her
we started dating.
we have been togeter for 3months now
nd it been perfect nd wonderful.
but things turned bad since 2weeks ago wen ma ma parents found out
they said they dont want me to date her i tried to ask em y?
they said she sleeps arnd nd dat her ex is going to kill me if i date her.
d girl is not a flirt blv me, she is innocent. i know she did a lotta mistakes in d past, no one is holy.
everyone deserves another chance.
ma parents just allowed wah they hear to becloud their minds
i insisted on dating her
ma mum placed a curse dat if i date her
it wont b well wit me.
can u just imagine wah a mother is saying to her only son?

can u imagine ?
pls i need ur sincere advice on this
u could b of help to me
i need ur advice on this

thanks.... nd btween, i would be 23 this December i am doing fine where am working nd i earn a gud pay.
am not a kid pls...all i need is ur advice. i decided to brkup with her this nyt cos am scared of the swear words she used on me.

please Moderator, i would be more than grateful if u help ma story make frontpage.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by pasqal09: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
U aren't a kid and u should let ur parent knw that too. U are a man now and can make decision for yourself.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by ableD1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
pasqal09: U aren't a kid and u should let ur parent knw that too. U are a man now and can make decision for yourself.
i have tried all my best to convice them, i even sat them down nd tried to talk some sense in them, but they keep on insisting on me leaving the girl....i wish u where there to see how i did. especially ma mum...OMG...she is the one who is even using the swear word nd dats wah am scared of.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by badmeat(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
Oya sharp sharp,give the girl bele,angry
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by ableD1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
lol....guy cmon....its not funny....all i need is advice nd u typed this? pls b serious, its about ma future here all i need is advice
bad me,:
Oya sharp sharp,give the girl bele,angry
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by nbright: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Guy... You are in a VERY big dilemma.. If your parents are religious, then invite your/their pastor to talk things out..
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by evanscheck(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Whenever u are doing sometin and pple are against u,just know dat u are on d right part. Beg ur parents if there do not agree then move on with ur life.date her cos dey are nt the one to live ur life .u are d one living it.
U have to also evaluate her and make sure she is d one u really want to spend ur life with and she is reallly worth it.
Gud luck
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by Yahoo1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mothers!!!!!!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by Boll2010: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ahahahhahahahahahahahha I can't help but laugh grin
You see this is where parents get it all wrong.....when you see something wrong,tell it to your kids straight n stop using some scope to tell them.......if the kid eventually goes with his decision and something bad happened....tHey will say they are sorry,they thought is not yet time to tell him such.

Believe me there is something your parent know or have heard about your marital life they aint telling....its more to just saying she sleeps around....this is just an excuse to get your mind off her....don't call the relashp off yet,n don't tell your fiance that your mum placed a curse.....just walk up to your mum room,hold your tight balls in your hands and tell her she should tell you everything behind you not dating her,cuz u know there is more to it,see they don't have a choice since you the only male,just give them a threat if you don't marry now,they should xpect the marriage around early 30's......then you will see her reaction.....n she do vioce out everything.....be gentle n mild,respectful.

But I know she only has a spiritual reasons to this.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by ableD1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Boll2010: Ahahahhahahahahahahahha I can't help but laugh grin
You see this is where parents get it all wrong.....when you see something wrong,tell it to your kids straight n stop using some scope to tell them.......if the kid eventually goes with his decision and something bad happened....tHey will say they are sorry,they thought is not yet time to tell him such.

Believe me there is something your parent know or have heard about your marital life they aint telling....its more to just saying she sleeps around....this is just an excuse to get your mind off her....don't call the relashp off yet,n don't tell your fiance that your mum placed a curse.....just walk up to your mum room,hold your tight balls in your hands and tell her she should tell you everything behind you not dating her,cuz u know there is more to it,see they don't have a choice since you the only male,just give them a threat if you don't marry now,they should xpect the marriage around early 30's......then you will see her reaction.....n she do vioce out everything.....be gentle n mild,respectful.

But I know she only has a spiritual reasons to this.
i dont care abt whatever she says abt the gurl....ma only concern here are d swear words she used on me if i continue dating her....am only concerned abt those words.....i have told ma girl everything...there is nothing to hide from her....she knows wah is going on....am only scared of those words she used.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by Boll2010: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
able D: i dont care abt whatever she says abt the gurl....ma only concern here are d swear words she used on me if i continue dating her....am only concerned abt those words.....i have told ma girl everything...there is nothing to hide from her....she knows wah is going on....am only scared of those words she used.
oga relax jooor.......cuz of puss!y u dey puf puf like say u be royal bread......you wan dey puff to ya mama....u tink say ya mama stupid.....u dey get fast education,good job at a young age na ur doin? Ansa na your doin? Ya mama knw wetin she dey see.....if it be say if u marry the lady she go jst spoil ur successful journey na why she place curse.......go ask her wats the reasn behind it.......you com here dey do gragra.....arrant nansense.......na people lyk u dey get good stat bad endin cuz una no dey listen......abeg u still a smal boy if dis how you want to run your home.....usef no sitdon look babe wey jst dey carry n dump man.....mak she no go enta ya life turn things upside down.....abeg sofly sofly o

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by ableD1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
thanks man....i really preciate ur comment....but the only thing they saying is dat she sleeps arnd...blv me, she is not that kinda person. i have know her for a very long time, we have been frnds for 4yrs before we started dating. i dont wanna leave her...whats ur take on this pls? i nid help...as for ma mum....i know her very well...she nor dey gree o...i swear down ma guy.
Boll2010: oga relax jooor.......cuz of puss!y u dey puf puf like say u be royal bread......you wan dey puff to ya mama....u tink say ya mama stupid.....u dey get fast education,good job at a young age na ur doin? Ansa na your doin? Ya mama knw wetin she dey see.....if it be say if u marry the lady she go jst spoil ur successful journey na why she place curse.......go ask her wats the reasn behind it.......you com here dey do gragra.....arrant nansense.......na people lyk u dey get good stat bad endin cuz una no dey listen......abeg u still a smal boy if dis how you want to run your home.....usef no sitdon look babe wey jst dey carry n dump man.....mak she no go enta ya life turn things upside down.....abeg sofly sofly o
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by Gabreal1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ahh! if ur momsi doesn't undo d curse, Don't marry d girl jus like dat o, if u knw wat i mean.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by Boll2010: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
able D: thanks man....i really preciate ur comment....but the only thing they saying is dat she sleeps arnd...blv me, she is not that kinda person. i have know her for a very long time, we have been frnds for 4yrs before we started dating. i dont wanna leave her...whats ur take on this pls? i nid help...as for ma mum....i know her very well...she nor dey gree o...i swear down ma guy.
tell a relative I mean your uncle to talk to ur mum.......tell her how do u knw a girl that's not sleepin about......tell her what's the reason behind it........belive me your parents blessing is the best before starting your own life.....all those things you don get na wash ooo if ur parent no endorse you....n more so not evrythin u and your mum is discusin u should tell your fiancee....ladies are deep n wicked.......u myt marry her now,after finally in ur house now start misbehavin to ur parents. N now everytn gets complicated.....jst thread carefully with ur mum......mums blessin is the best bro....I'm tellin u cuz I knw so,you still very young saw ur pix with guitar......or maybe ur mum wants u to marry out of those two gals u snapped with
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by ableD1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
wow...u b fbi agent? how did u so u saw ma profile? how did u get that? lol..between...those girls are just ma frnds no string attached.
Boll2010: tell a relative I mean your uncle to talk to ur mum.......tell her how do u knw a girl that's not sleepin about......tell her what's the reason behind it........belive me your parents blessing is the best before starting your own life.....all those things you don get na wash ooo if ur parent no endorse you....n more so not evrythin u and your mum is discusin u should tell your fiancee....ladies are deep n wicked.......u myt marry her now,after finally in ur house now start misbehavin to ur parents. N now everytn gets complicated.....jst thread carefully with ur mum......mums blessin is the best bro....I'm tellin u cuz I knw so,you still very young saw ur pix with guitar......or maybe ur mum wants u to marry out of those two gals u snapped with
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by Boll2010: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
able D: wow...u b fbi agent? how did u so u saw ma profile? how did u get that? lol..between...those girls are just ma frnds no string attached.
no worries bro.....always keep ya'head up......jst respect ur parent....the best thing is sharing their blessings....note: they see somethin u aint seeing.....urs is ask sumtn u don't knw
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by ruffhandu: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Young man, how old is this girl?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by ableD1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
she is 20 nd am 23
ruffhandu:
Young man, how old is this girl?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by gunners160(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
able D: she is 20 nd am 23
she is jst 20 nd she as dated abt 5 guys.luk she is ur frnd does nt mean u knw everythng abt r.women kan pretend.ur mum must hv made a big research abt dis gal b4 goin 2 d extent on placin a big curse on u.u r nt yet married dis gal nd u r already sufferin 4rm home breakage nd family dispute imagine d kind of comotion u wuld face in marriage.pls let dis gal go o.it mite sound funny nw. Bt it mite end badly wat an elder sees sittin down even if a kid shld climb d highest mountain e wuld neva c it.ur mum wants d best 4 u.besides slf y is d gal jumpin 4rm 1 rlshp 2 d oda think?i am sure dat gal eye don over open.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by castielo(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wat do u think is gon' happen wen u defy ur mother and go ahead to date d said gal? "happy-ever-after"? ..lol.
guy.. dnt let 'love' cloud ur reasoning.. coz datz all it does. dat gal could quit ur life at anytime, worse, could even break ur heart in a manner unfathomable. bt ur mother will only quit ur life wen she's taken from diz world.
Nw back to ur question.. wat r you to do? well, PRAY! if it's really love and it's God's will.. then ur mother's curses will mean natin.

#Once i was faced wit a decision such as diz.. i chosed to fear being disowned by my mum over makin a gal happy.. and today, i havnt regretted it. She's gone, bt i still got my ever-loving mother.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by ruffhandu: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
able D: she is 20 nd am 23

First question: DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GET MARRIED OR YOU JUST NEED EACH OTHER FOR FORNICATION?

boll2010 advised above, take heed. It's good you get your parents' blessings. Am sorry to advise that you didn't do well by telling the girl about your parents' opinion, you should have managed it without telling her. Trust me, women's thought pattern run wild. If you eventually get married, the girl will likely ever hate your parents and may even do the unthinkable.
If you think you really love the girl, get to know other reasons apart from (her past) promiscuity your parents have against her (I hope she has stopped the sleeping around).

I have someone whose father vehemently refused his marrying a girl (just because he's Mbaise and the girl is Owerri or so). The guy went and bribed his father's best friend (who has some influence over the man) just by buying the man some traditional outfits. When the man saw his father's reason was flimsy, he went and harrased his best friend and advised him to let the boy marry his choice, that whatever ill comes out of the r/ship the boy will bear alone. He went ahead and told the boy not to worry, that if his father doesn't come for the marriage, he'll stand in as the father. They are married today.

You may have to take your father out and talk with him (man-to-man), tell him your feelings, explain to him how much you know about the girl's past (I feel that gal has been displaying her sex life for all to see since she became sexually active). He may understand you after resoning together, and help convince your mum.

You may have to relocate (seems you still live with them) and pretend you're not happy with them if they insist without any better reason.

But whatever you do, if your mum doesn't reverse her words, please leave that girl.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by ableD1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
i finally made the decision this morning....really sad how it has turned out to be. i pray she understands y am doing this...she was the best thing that ever happened to me...i still love her tho...buh we gon remain as frnds... thanks for your contributions toward this. i really preciate.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by Boll2010: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
able D: i finally made the decision this morning....really sad how it has turned out to be. i pray she understands y am doing this...she was the best thing that ever happened to me...i still love her tho...buh we gon remain as frnds... thanks for your contributions toward this. i really preciate.
good boy......now run go meet ya mama say tank you for makn you no make wrong decision....you go see d kain prayer she go dash u gringrin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by ayili: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ op do not think that because you know her only 4 years means you know every bit about her life oh.. mind u those quiet good looking people ha e a life u cant just see by meeting / seeing them on the streets even after 100 years oh.. i still insist that u pressure your mum to tell u what she can see that u havent seen
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nollywood director in the making
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by ableD1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
i think u dont have anything to say...u think i came up with this....do u think am happy abt wah is going on....i suggest u pass if u got notin gud to say...no pun intended.
Alexpissu: Nollywood director in the making
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by raymann01(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
I will not talk much buh the little I'd say I want u to hold fast to it....
Firstly there's a reason we're being commanded to respect our parents n elders because no matter what we can't b as wise as dem. I believe ladies have the power of intuition or hunch with which they know things, believe me ur mom's excuse about d lady might not b genuine buh I can genuinely tell u that there's a big danger ur mom has spotted afar off if u venture into this relationship.
Secondly brother I thank God for the quick success God is granting u, young age +good job, u gotta b thankful, U SIMPLY DONT NEED A LADY NOW...grow n mature more, there's more to life than limiting/mortgaging ur future with marriage now, u'd still meet better options in ladies, don't rush in now so that u don't regret later.
Thirdly...u think u know ladies?? Buh m so sorry to burst ur bubbles that u don't know SH*T abt dem....issues abt ladies are better treaded softly n carefully hence d reason ur mom disapproves of the relationship...and again u gotta b careful of a lady that keeps jumping from one relationship to the other because She's not getting what she wants from them, what gives u the assurance that u'd b able to provide for all she needs or how are u sure she won't leave u too when u can no longer meet her needs...a lady who keeps jumping frm guy to guy surely cannot tell me she's not b sexually intimate with them,it shows a serious character flaw and that should serve as a Red-flag for u or must u die for other people's sins or must u gbe Egun elegun?
The girl is still young and as a result might still not know what she wants...pls free this gurl big time b4 the curse catches up on u...parents curses are potent brother, don't u joke with them....God bless u as u make d right call

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by raymann01(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
I will not talk much buh the little I'd say I want u to hold fast to it....
Firstly there's a reason we're being commanded to respect our parents n elders because no matter what we can't b as wise as dem. I believe ladies have the power of intuition or hunch with which they know things, believe me ur mom's excuse about d lady might not b genuine buh I can genuinely tell u that there's a big danger ur mom has spotted afar off if u venture into this relationship.
Secondly brother I thank God for the quick success God has granted u, young age +good job, u gotta b thankful, U SIMPLY DONT NEED A LADY NOW...grow n mature more, there's more to life than limiting/mortgaging ur future with marriage now, u'd still meet better options in ladies, don't rush in now so that u don't regret later.
Thirdly...u think u know ladies?? Buh m so sorry to burst ur bubbles that u don't know SH*T abt dem....issues abt ladies are better treaded softly n carefully hence d reason ur mom disapproves of the relationship...and again u gotta b careful of a lady that keeps jumping from one relationship to the other because She's not getting what she wants from them, what gives u the assurance that u'd b able to provide for all she needs or how are u sure she won't leave u too when u can no longer meet her needs...a lady who keeps jumping frm guy to guy surely cannot tell me she's not b sexually intimate with them,it shows a serious character flaw and that should serve as a Red-flag for u or must u die for other people's sins or must u gbe Egun elegun?
The girl is still young and as a result might still not know what she wants...pls free this gurl big time b4 the curse catches up on u...parents curses are potent brother, don't u joke with them....God bless u as u make d right call

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss by andyanders: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
able D: i fell in love with a girl who asked me out....
been crushing on her for 4 yrs,
we have been close frnds for 4 yrs
we both knew we had feelings for each other
she was dating someone else then
she left the guy cos his lifestyle was bad
nd den she went for anoda guy....
she tot i was not interested in her...the truth wa...
i lacked the courage to confront her

all this while, i was scared of telling her abt ma feelings.
she could not date the new guy
cos she was not into d guy
she never loved him
she went for this new guy again
the third....nd dated him
the guy was so jelous
nd always get mad wenever she does not come to chk on him
to d extent that d guy always beat her
she could not take it anymore......
all dis while i stayed alone
nd nver wanted to date any cos of her
on d long run
she made d move
nd decided to woe me
i was so surprise
i stoped her nd completed it for her
we started dating.
we have been togeter for 3months now
nd it been perfect nd wonderful.
but things turned bad since 2weeks ago wen ma ma parents found out
they said they dont want me to date her i tried to ask em y?
they said she sleeps arnd nd dat her ex is going to kill me if i date her.
d girl is not a flirt blv me, she is innocent. i know she did a lotta mistakes in d past, no one is holy.
everyone deserves another chance.
ma parents just allowed wah they hear to becloud their minds
i insisted on dating her
ma mum placed a curse dat if i date her
it wont b well wit me.
can u just imagine wah a mother is saying to her only son?

can u imagine ?
pls i need ur sincere advice on this
u could b of help to me
i need ur advice on this

thanks.... nd btween, i would be 23 this December i am doing fine where am working nd i earn a gud pay.
am not a kid pls...all i need is ur advice. i decided to brkup with her this nyt cos am scared of the swear words she used on me.

please Moderator, i would be more than grateful if u help ma story make frontpage.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Talk / Seriously In Need Of Your Help Please.. / Fastest Divorce In History..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.