Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine (16377 Views)

Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by iamdsam: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
Who is this Alexandra Burke Is she a Nigerian As for those of you saying that she's damn pretty and beautiful, I don't see any beauty in her o! She get one kind strong face like that. As for my Eja Nla, I must confess that he looks stunning. Carry go Banga Lee #team_db
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by jimmydaviez: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
D first 1 face and d second na dsame face, but d third, she look like rehanna with her dwarf nose. Dbanj all d way jor, u not artificial.
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Meekmind(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
dagbenga: Banga lee ....eja nla ,koko master .....file file file file file file !!!!!! OOOooooosSSSsshhHhHHheeeeYyyyyyyyyy !!!!! ....infact I don't knw wat to add to hail dis guy ....dis guy is just toooooo much
is he paying ur school fee?
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:18am On Nov 16, 2013
shymexx: D'banj is winning!!

Got Alex Burke dressed up in naija trads and that.

Hale D'Banj!! cool
omo ijebu Tinz wink
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by unmask: 3:39am On Nov 16, 2013
iamswizz:

[b] : This Girl Fine Die
First and foremost, I would like to thank God for his
never-ending grace, mercy, and provision during what
ended up being one of the toughest times of my life.
struggling for this position amongst 'more than a million'
members and achieving the top spot is a dream come
true.
To be considered the first to comment on this great
thread is a great honor and a privilege, so thank you
Nairaland.
Next, I would like to thank my brilliant and truly
outstanding African Grey Parrot, I call her Foxy (her
nickname is Osewan (there is a difference between
seun's own ooo ), whose vision and unending talks
steered this project from day one. And to my amazing
pet Wolf (His name's bullock) thanks for keeping me
company, while i embarked on this great task. It was
always a pleasure visiting Nairaland every day with
such lovely and engaging people. I know I owe you some
apologies for taking your spots, but please find it
somewhere in your hearts to forgive me, i mean it
To my fellow Nairalanders, I really thought it was going
to be one of you. Before I went to bed last night, I said to
myself, “it is either i make the top comment today or
never, i just shook my head and laughed, probably
because i believed in myself.
Last and definitely not least, to my astoundingly
supportive family, there would be no Grace Cruz without
any of you. Mom and Dad, thank you for always
believing in me and for driving me to all those Computer
(Typing) rehearsals when I was a kid. To amaka, my
darling Wife, my most stalwart supporter and knight,
your faith in me is what propels me to continue this
work. I love you.
For those who have touched my life in any way since I
started in this quest of becoming the first to comment,
you all know who you are, and I am truly grateful for all
you have done.
Moral of this speech: believe in yourself and you would
achieve great things, i mean it, GREAT THINGS!!! [/b]
funny thing is no matter how childish the post was...... When i hit ftc, I am sure I would do worse
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by tintingz(m): 6:20am On Nov 16, 2013
iamdsam: Who is this Alexandra Burke Is she a Nigerian As for those of you saying that she's damn pretty and beautiful, I don't see any beauty in her o! She get one kind strong face like that. As for my Eja Nla, I must confess that he looks stunning. Carry go Banga Lee #team_db
LOLz not only you oo @bold I still dey find that special beauty people are saying to her. undecided

She's just normal pretty like the other pretty girls. smiley
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by MrCork: 7:53am On Nov 16, 2013
...I dated Alexander 2 years ago when she used to to be ugly angry
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by valena23(f): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2013
iamdsam: Who is this Alexandra Burke Is she a Nigerian As for those of you saying that she's damn pretty and beautiful, I don't see any beauty in her o! She get one kind strong face like that. As for my Eja Nla, I must confess that he looks stunning. Carry go Banga Lee #team_db

She is a Jamaican British singer and winner of X factor UK a couple of years ago. I would say she's pretty but then again opinions differ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking / Jane Ezenwa Emerges Exquisite Queen Nigeria World 2019 / 2023 Best Collection Of Braided Hairstyles - 55 Latest African Braids Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.