Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ethopia Coach 100% Confindent Of Victory Over The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ethopia Coach 100% Confindent Of Victory Over The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. (579 Views)

Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria / How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethopia Coach 100% Confindent Of Victory Over The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by chinwekzy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ethiopia coach Sewnet Bishaw has vowed his men
will give whatever it takes to overturn a first-leg
defeat when they take on Nigeria in their World Cup
play-off on Saturday. Ethiopia hope to continue their surprising World
Cup journey when they face Nigeria in the return
leg, despite a 2-1 loss at home in mid-October. Bishaw told BBC Sport: "This is the biggest match of
my life. I want to win it. I'll fight to the maximum. "There's no problem in my squad. All of my players
are fit and the mood in the camp is very high.
Everybody is waiting for the kick-off whistle." Nigeria won the first leg in Addis Ababa courtesy of
a brace from Emanuel Emenike and the Super
Eagles are clear favourites to book a place at next
year's tournament in Brazil, which would be their
fifth appearance at a finals. However, Bishaw is confident his side can come
back. "I'm 100% confident of overturning the result. I'll
only play for a win. Football involves a defeat and a
win. We're defeated in the first leg doesn't mean
we'll be defeated in the second leg," he said. "I've not finished the match. I've 90 minutes left to
play. I'll fight for a 2-0 win or for a 2-1 to take it in
to extra-time. So, I want to remind them that it's not
over yet." Bishaw revealed he will leave it until the last
moment possible to select his side in the quest to
take the east Africans to their first finals. The big boost for Bishaw is the return of his joint top scorer, Getaneh Kebede. The striker missed the first leg of the play-offs because of an ankle
injury. "The return of Getaneh is really great news. I've
seen him in training. He's fit and will definitely have
a role in the battle" Bishaw said.
Re: Ethopia Coach 100% Confindent Of Victory Over The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by bizibrain(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dis man 2 dey make empty mouth, even if u ar confident u kip it 2 ur self like stephen keshi, we av heard d same story 2 times from ethiopia, during afcon and d first leg he promise 2 teach SE football lesson.

He is very fragile and always @ d verge of weeping wen defeated.

I pity him during afcon but his mouth 2 much.

He has 4gotten dat d first leg was an eye opener and wake up call 4 SE

If ethiopia avnt score first , am sure dat match would av end in a goales draw.

Nw d SE no d tasks ahead of dem and am sure only God can stop dem from nt treating d fuckup of d ethiopians.
Re: Ethopia Coach 100% Confindent Of Victory Over The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by king94(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wot did d ethiopian coach smoke b4 giving dat interview

1 Like

Re: Ethopia Coach 100% Confindent Of Victory Over The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by rhazhaqh: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
i just wish the super eagles can do the talking on the field of play and shut his dreams up. NO COMPLACENCY FOR EAGLES ABEG
Re: Ethopia Coach 100% Confindent Of Victory Over The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by lexyman(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
He was a biology teacher back then , it is an habitual thing to talk too much ....

I trust the Keshi , his boys will do the talking come Saturday ...

(1) (Reply)

$10 To $50 Monthly Football Betting / Is Nigeria Truely No 4 In Africa And 36 In The World? / Today Match Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.