Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Malta Sells EU Passports For €650k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malta Sells EU Passports For €650k (1868 Views)

World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls / The Best Passports For Unrestricted Travel Around The World / Malta Visa Requirements Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malta Sells EU Passports For €650k by amarilo: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Malta is selling EU passports for 650,000 euro (US$875,000) as part of a law passed in order to bring in cash and investment. It comes with the benefits of EU membership, including the right to reside and work in the 28-member bloc.

The plan, which was approved on Wednesday, is expected to begin within a week. It will give those who purchase the passports the right to reside in any of the other 27 member states. They will even be eligible to become members of the European Parliament.

The island country, which has a population of 452,000, is a member of the EU and the Schengen borderless travel area, and has a visa waiver agreement with the US

http://rt.com/news/malta-eu-passports-sale-686/

No need to get entagled with an extra fat lady/grandmother anymore.
Re: Malta Sells EU Passports For €650k by ASL33: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wow, Malta!! In that country everybody know each other. Very small but a nice holiday spot. Will go again and again and again.
Re: Malta Sells EU Passports For €650k by fittty(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
US$875,000 what? undecided

With that money, I wouldn't even buy a US passport. That's enough money to set up a good business In Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Malta Sells EU Passports For €650k by optimusprime2(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Which embassy will refuse my Visa application with a Bank statement of 875,000$
If that amount was in my account, nothing stops me from travelling around the world, with an EU passport or without...

1 Like

Re: Malta Sells EU Passports For €650k by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
grin
fittty: US$875,000 what? undecided

With that money, I wouldn't even buy a US passport. That's enough money to set up a good business In Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M / Masters Program In Usa/canada / You Have Been Warned…before It Is Too Late!!....do Not Fly This Airline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.