Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,999 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory (9197 Views)

What Is The Difference Btw Ram And Internal Memory / Android Phones Low Internal Memory Problem Solved! / Android: Low internal Memory Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by stalyf(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Tecno Nigeria is set to release their best phone yet in the next couple of days. They have been posting on Facebook for some days now with the caption “I am coming, are you ready?” depicting the arrival of the Tecno Phantom AIII in a couple of days.

Captioned “I’m coming, are you ready”? The Tecno Phantom A3 is expected in the market for the December – Christmas festive season as that is one key period people get to buy new phones, gadgets, etc to show-off.

Read: The Best 7 Tecno Android Phones As At October 2013

With the release of Tecno’s high-end smartphone, the Phantom A2 (AII) smartphone with a smashing Quad-Core processor, 13MP rear camera with 8MP front facing camera both auto-focus, are people really ready for this new beast?

Read: How Tecno can dominate Nigerian smartphone market

Lets talk Features! What will this new Tecno Phantom – A3 (AIII) come flaunting?
Specs are not yet out but I should see Tecno improving the internal memory to 16GB or more but not less! Also, a new JellyBean OS though definitely not KitKat, as we know, the only phone currently featuring the KitKat 4.4 OS is Google’s Nexus 5. Also, pre-installed apps, including the most sought after app currently – BBM for Android

Other features are a 5.2″ screen, a sleek smartphone, HD screen and an improved 13MP rear camera.

The pricing of this new smartphone is as hidden as the pictures but a price range 42,000 naira to 50,000 Naira should be expected.

Fingers are crossed but stalyfblog.com will keep you posted on Tecno’s new phantom smartphone – the Phantom A3 (AIII) immediately we get any info.

Read: Pros and Cons of The New 5.7" Tecno A2 aka Phantom F8

Source and more:

Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by physise(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
42-50k for TECNO? lipsrsealed 42-50k for TECNO?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by venorite(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
physise: 42-50k for TECNO? lipsrsealed 42-50k for TECNO?

abeg ask am. . .I no add am money go buy UK used note 2
Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by tmtech: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Tecno don forget say there major users no go fit afford dis kind fone.....
One advice...reduce qaulity and reduce cost.........
Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by mutvy: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
IF the phone comes with full HD,gorilla glass 3,upgradeable OS and some other cool apps,l will buy.If not...sorry ooo.
Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by Engrdavo: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nice one! Kip it up,u'r ruling d world.
Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by nani667: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
this na stale gist tho....why human being go wan waste 45 - 50k on tecno ? 45k wet go get you S3 ? add small thing on top you don get sweet used note 2...LOL...

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by Chimoski87(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
All these guys talking abt adding money to buy a used Note 3 instead of d new Tecno A3 reminds me pple full of inferiority complex. Why can't u be d first person to use it? It's like saying I want to wait for miss world to marry first, hv like 4 children, when ur fellow man don bleep her for years finish come divorce d lady, u go come marry her. It is better I marry a virgin gorilla than a beautiful prostitute. #Peace out

Team Tecno anyday, anytime

11 Likes

Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by stalyf(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chimoski87: All these guys talking abt adding money to buy a used Note 3 instead of d new Tecno A3 reminds me pple full of inferiority complex. Why can't u be d first person to use it? It's like saying I want to wait for miss world to marry first, hv like 4 children, when ur fellow man don bleep her for years finish come divorce d lady, u go come marry her. It is better I marry a virgin gorilla than a beautiful prostitute. #Peace out

Team Tecno any day, anytime

well said. London use syndrome still affecting many people

Tayerulz: @Oke, nice one president.

sighted bro
Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by Zammydagreat(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Tecno rubbish product, e full everywhere like malaria...see I rada cry in a range than in a keke napep.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by awofe20(m): 6:04am On Nov 15, 2013
Zammydagreat: Tecno rubbish product, e full everywhere like malaria...see I rada cry in a range than in a keke napep.
E dey pain u

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by flawless911(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Zammydagreat: Tecno rubbish product, e full everywhere like malaria...see I rada cry in a range than in a keke napep.
Face Front.. Yur mate no dey here

1 Like

Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Chimoski87: All these guys talking abt adding money to buy a used Note 3 instead of d new Tecno A3 reminds me pple full of inferiority complex. Why can't u be d first person to use it? It's like saying I want to wait for miss world to marry first, hv like 4 children, when ur fellow man don bleep her for years finish come divorce d lady, u go come marry her. It is better I marry a virgin gorilla than a beautiful prostitute. #Peace out

a used up fuc.ked note2 and 3 as you put it, its better than a living unused unfuc.ked tecno phone...hands down .... undecided
Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by Dannylux: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2013

Your statement is wholly contradictory and I think you're a very confused fellow.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by anthony500(m): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2013
Mark my words there will be a 2gig ram version week's later
Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by psalmdave(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2013
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2013
mr marketer of the year
Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by stalyf(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
anthony500: Mark my words there will be a 2gig ram version week's later

Its confirmed for 1GB ram now
Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by 1stola: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2013

bros. u make sense dai.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by gela007: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2013
[colour=#770077][/colour] warefa mehnnn.....chinco or chanco I dnt care. I am definitely gettin mine. Y'all can kip blabbing all u want [color=#770077][/color] tongue
Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by akinlolusewanu9(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Tecno Phantom A3 full specs and price http://phonegist..com/2013/12/tecno-phantom-a3.html
Every brand will continue to strive for competency and high quality. Tecno is trying to do that. And has it gets licenses for many things, it would get there just like Samsung did.
Re: Tecno Set To Release Phantom AIII (A3) With 16GB Internal Memory by voicelez: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
I use tecno a+ and it is rili nice, beliv it or not... tecno will one day drive Samsung out of the industry... years back it was Nokia but now it is almost forgotten. but my dear tecno I need phone of 2 gig ram and above... so as to tell the world that u are rili coming up

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Steps To Secure Your Facebook Account / See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. / Tecno Spark K7 O.T.A Update..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.