Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun (1315 Views)

The Hypnosis Of The White Collar Slave / Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help / Billboard Advertisement Rate In Lagos & Ogun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by Ademat7(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hello niralanders,am a student,in view of dis strike am @home hoping 4 d strike 2 b call off but we all knw d story.sir nd ma what rough job can I do for u and I can get money to finance my education due to d fact dat ma parent aren't self sufficient,am on my kneels pls...

1 Like

Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by Ademat7(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Please don't feel shy to state it on dis page
Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by naijacutee(f): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Would you be able to deliver small items for me within Lagos? If so, how much will you charge per item delivered?
Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by christlyke(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
I like this guy...Man gats hussle small somtin joor..Na Xo!!!
Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by Ademat7(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
thumbs up to those dat hv stat responding,u dnt knw hw va dis thread can go in helping those can't speak up but want anykind job from cleaner to sale of broiler,toy,fud e.t.c, we r not going to Bleep up cos we knw u dnt get our wages frm tree hence we ll work to gv u value for ur money.
Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by Ademat7(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
naijacutee: Would you be able to deliver small items for me within Lagos? If so, how much will you charge per item delivered?
kindly explain more abt what ur biz look like,wages no b issue but desire to hv something doing which can also add value to our lives cos idle guys plenty ooo
Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by naijacutee(f): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
There are so many things that I (and many other people trying to establish businesses) could possibly need your assistance for in Lagos. I sell stuff online, and often need help with deliveries because the driver who delivers for me does bulk deliveries. If I have a package containing 3 or 4 customers goods, it becomes a little bit difficult because he uses a van, and quotes me for one drop. I'll need someone to pick up small items from him in Surulere, & deliver to customers within Lagos. As trust builds, i can probably help you establish yourself and offer similar services to other businesses needing the same service. Hope I've explained properly.
Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by naijacutee(f): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Also, I know lots of people who need someone to come once a week to do their washing. If you could do that (maybe on Saturdays) book a 2 hour slot for each person and charge something like N1,500 for 10 pieces of clothing.

If it takes you 2 hours per customer, and you get 5 regular customers each Saturday and 3 customers on Sunday, that's at least N12,000 every weekend while you continue your normal job search during the week...

1 Like

Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
naijacutee sent you a pm
Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by vpaymoney(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
naijacutee: There are so many things that I (and many other people trying to establish businesses) could possibly need your assistance for in Lagos. I sell stuff online, and often need help with deliveries because the driver who delivers for me does bulk deliveries. If I have a package containing 3 or 4 customers goods, it becomes a little bit difficult because he uses a van, and quotes me for one drop. I'll need someone to pick up small items from him in Surulere, & deliver to customers within Lagos. As trust builds, i can probably help you establish yourself and offer similar services to other businesses needing the same service. Hope I've explained properly.

let me assign a car with a driver for your other deliveries only on Saturdays and Sundays within lagos. just 20k for both days. don't bother abt driver"s payment and fueling. looking forward to hearing from you. you can contact me via:08028041089
Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by laluski(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2013
Ademat7: Hello niralanders,am a student of funaab in abeokuta,in view of dis strike am @home hoping 4 d strike 2 b call off but we all knw d story.sir nd ma what rough job can I do for u and I can get money to finance my education,am on my kneels pls...

Lemme have your number
Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by anienge001: 2:47am On Nov 22, 2013
naijacutee: Also, I know lots of people who need someone to come once a week to do their washing. If you could do that (maybe on Saturdays) book a 2 hour slot for each person and charge something like N1,500 for 10 pieces of clothing.

If it takes you 2 hours per customer, and you get 5 regular customers each Saturday and 3 customers on Sunday, that's at least N12,000 every weekend while you continue your normal job search during the week...

I hope the OP has gotten back to U. And Please, don't give this opportunity to any one else except the initial Op does not need it.
Sound, simple and workable ideas for any guy looking to help himself to follow. But sometimes, PRIDE stands on the way.

1 Like

Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by seaman007: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
laluski:

Lemme have your number

Also need that assistance too,this is my no
Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by Elkay336: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
pls i also stay at abj and out of sch 4 nw. am lookin 4 sometin to keep me busy n earn mony from it.
Re: What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun by Ademat7(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
More response please...

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Register My Soap Manufacturing Company With Nafdac? / Post Construction Cleaning Services / Does OLX As For Verification Use ID Card, Phcn Bill And Must See You In Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.