Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar (10798 Views)

Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 / Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by safarigirl(f): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
windows8: Eagles should not write them off, there are no small teams anymore. A one nil victory will do the damage to us but am sure our boys are up to the task.
nah, it has to be 2-0, we have 2 away goals which equals 4 goals, if they get 1 away goal, their total would be 3 plus the 1 goal at home, aggregate of 4-3 would be against em. We got this

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by tchigofigo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
sewermouth bigjaw abi wetin dem de call u sef..jst cm calabar n beg to b allwd to see tinapa n oda nice places..dts all u'l eva njoy here.,n of course, sm trashn too..BIGJAW
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by suolboy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
we are winning by 3-0 margin .
Naija4life.
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by kennosklint(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Na so so confidence dis man dey get sev...choiii...nawaoh..
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by IYANGBALI: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
iluvweed: NIGERIA MUST NOT QUALIFY.............. undecided undecided undecided

Been supporting Nigeria since pry 6 and I have not gained N1 from football or any match Nigeria Wins..... undecided undecided undecided

Very Stingy Country..... undecided undecided undecided
but you are just in pry 7 now wait till you get to pry 10

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by born2boink(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nigeria should better win because I have kept 10k for jubilation while adding ashawo to my dick on saturday night for eagles going to world cup.
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by dabrake(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
born2fuck: Nigeria should better win because I have kept 10k for jubilation while adding ashawo to my dick on saturday night for eagles going to world cup.
You need deliverance.
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by bizibrain(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
dabrake:
You need deliverance.
The guy is sick, cant u even c his username- BORN2FUCK
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by isalegan2: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
abelmovic1: Na on 16 he go knw say eagles dey make person loose confidence

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Really? 16 goals for Naijiriya? shocked grin
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by born2boink(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
bizibrain: The guy is sick, cant u even c his username- BORN2FUCK
guy, put sick aside, no better way to jubilant than this. Precisely, I have given nothing less than 10 people on nairaland prostitutes to Bleep and they give me testimony secretly and I will always keep that to myself and will never mention their names. Being proud of my country shouldn't have been a crime
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by AndreUweh(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
safarigirl: nah, it has to be 2-0, we have 2 away goals which equals 4 goals, if they get 1 away goal, their total would be 3 plus the 1 goal at home, aggregate of 4-3 would be against em. We got this
Are you Nigeria will win with 10 players against Ethiopia's 11?.
ọ gịnị?.
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by isalegan2: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

How will the ethiopians like it if we stone their players after the football match like they did our players? Revenge is best served cold goes the saying. Anyways, I wish the Eagles best of luck.

We'll be too busy celebrating our WC2014 qualification to have time to throw stones at anyone, least of all the losers. . . our victims. wink

haibe:

lol abeg let's just leave them so after winning them fifa won't ban us. let their trashing be our revenge, it will be more painful.

Yup! cool

Plus, the stoning was an isolated incident.
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
safarigirl: nah, it has to be 2-0, we have 2 away goals which equals 4 goals, if they get 1 away goal, their total would be 3 plus the 1 goal at home, aggregate of 4-3 would be against em. We got this

And there's no way they can beat us 2 nothing in Calabar. In fact we're already in Brazil. Congrats to Keshi and the boys.
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by AreaFada2: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Naija should play like champions. Let the antelopes run around like one being pursued by a cheetah.

Super Eagles on the other hand should pounce like a bird of prey that the eagle is.

Take the chances, score early and create an insurmountable barrier for them.

Moses should make his runs behind the striker count and trouble their defence.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by hardbody: 12:41am On Nov 15, 2013
iluvweed: NIGERIA MUST NOT QUALIFY.............. undecided undecided undecided

Been supporting Nigeria since pry 6 and I have not gained N1 from football or any match Nigeria Wins..... undecided undecided undecided

Very Stingy Country..... undecided undecided undecided

Now I believe there is something in a name. You really love weed but its obviously not good for you.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by haibe(m): 1:02am On Nov 15, 2013
isale_gan2:

We'll be too busy celebrating our WC2014 qualification to have time to throw stones at anyone, least of all the losers. . . our victims. wink

Yup! cool

Plus, the stoning was an isolated incident.

truecheesy
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by israeltob(m): 4:42am On Nov 15, 2013
Biko,let us win and forget about the throwing of stones. If by that, someone gets injured, na short-1 b dat for naija. embarassed
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by slimthugchimee(m): 5:35am On Nov 15, 2013
israel tob: Biko,let us win and forget about the throwing of stones. If by that, someone gets injured, na short-1 b dat for naija. embarassed

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by chimerase2: 5:55am On Nov 15, 2013
stop counting it as a novice is not done like dat
Y talk frm ua aannnus
Is 2 away goals period stop adding any damm fin

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by UnclevicYBNL(m): 6:07am On Nov 15, 2013
hot kaycee: Confident my ASS
Indeed
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by IAMBREEZY: 6:19am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by ghananotnaija(m): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Calabar is a small, frontier city isolated from the rest of Nigeria. Attendance will be minimal. Home field advantage will also be minimal.
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by iamdsam: 6:38am On Nov 15, 2013
He knows they can't win this one but he just got the boost the moral his boys. Nigeria all the way. Brazil... I see us there!
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by safarigirl(f): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2013
chimerase2: stop counting it as a novice is not done like dat
Y talk frm ua aannnus
Is 2 away goals period stop adding any damm fin
if you don't know, just say so instead of ranting like a deranged fowl and exposing your ignorance, 1 Away goal= 1 extra point. 2 away goals= 2 extra points. So if Ethiopia scores just 1 goal the aggregate will be 4-3. They have to win 2-0 or 3-2 to qualify. Please drop the cheap weed you're smoking and use Google for once.
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by safarigirl(f): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2013
ghananotnaija: Calabar is a small, frontier city isolated from the rest of Nigeria. Attendance will be minimal. Home field advantage will also be minimal.
lol, bros you well so? Calabar is small and isolated? I don hear today, do you know the meaning of 'isolated'? The population of Calabar will fill 's national stadium, abi you think Cali is Tema? Even if na trek, guys go trek from PH, Enugu and co to reach that Stadium and watch the match, you don't know what you're saying, ask us next time rather than spewing whatever trash you got from Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by bionicdude(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2013
i hope their female fans so that i can be triumphant at both ends
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by haibe(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2013
safarigirl: if you don't know, just say so instead of ranting like a deranged fowl and exposing your ignorance, 1 Away goal= 1 extra point. 2 away goals= 2 extra points. So if Ethiopia scores just 1 goal the aggregate will be 4-3. They have to win 2-0 or 3-2 to qualify. Please drop the cheap weed you're smoking and use Google for once.

Actually 1 away goal does not mean 2 goals as such, it is only an advantage used over the opposition in making the game decision according to the away goal rule.

So the scores currently is Ethiopia 1 -Nigeria 2 and not Ethiopia 1- Nigeria 4.

but of course we have an "away goal advantage" over them, if Ethiopia wins us by a lone goal in calabar, we will still qualify owing to the fact that we have 2 away goals which is more precious that 2 home goals or 1 home goal/1 away goal.

If Ethiopia scores just one goal, the aggregate will still be 2-2 but Nigeria will qualify since we have 2 away goals which very much more precious that Ethiopia's one home goal and one away goal.

in other words you can see away goal rule as a tiebreaker between two teams who have drawn on the aggregate, if the away goal rule won't break the tie, a penalty shootout is usually employed as the second tiebreaker.

So if Ethiopia wins 2-1 in our home, then a penalty shootout will take place.
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by MsNas(f): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2013
ghananotnaija: Calabar is a small, frontier city isolated from the rest of Nigeria. Attendance will be minimal. Home field advantage will also be minimal.
Charlie, who put your mouth?

See me see trouble oo. Calabar, Isolated? cheesy cheesy Yaff Die!!
I bet you, Calabar is much more of a vibrant city than Accra is and will ever be. Think and research before you comment next time, biko! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by haibe(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2013
Calabars guys over to una.As dem do us,make we do them.Make una use 404 bone burst that their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by haibe(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2013
lynpetra: Calabars guys over to una.As dem do us,make we do them.Make una use 404 bone burst that their eyes.

lol but dem no burst our own eyes now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ballon D'or 2021: Who Goes Home With The Award Tonight? / Odegbami: Will The World End If Rohr Is Sacked? / Oshoala's Barcelona Qualifies For The Final Of The UEFA Women's Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.