Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar (10799 Views)

Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 / Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2013
ghananotnaija: Calabar is a small, frontier city isolated from the rest of Nigeria. Attendance will be minimal. Home field advantage will also be minimal.

Charley, how much you buy that your weed na?

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2013
haibe:

lol but dem no burst our own eyes now
Those who laff last laffs best!
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by haibe(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2013
lynpetra: Those who laff last laffs best!

habatically!!
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by uffforum: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2013
I hope the Super Eagles of Nigeria still turn them down. I predict a 3-1 win for Nigeria.
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by Inyanga(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2013
UJ ESUENE Stadium, Calabar, good luck charm for the super eagles
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2013
Thank ina don carry ina come abi..... Na gun I go shoot ina no be even stone...I dnt care if ifa or fifa or anybody ban me.... Eyin weeree people
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by haibe(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2013
penquin: Thank ina don carry ina come abi..... Na gun I go shoot ina no be even stone...I dnt care if ifa or fifa or anybody ban me.... Eyin weeree people

the will ban nigeria football team, not you.
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by OgaTheTop2: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2013
holarmzie: Them go take......
Them go hear whienn!
grin
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by Princeadebayo1(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2013
We go beat them blue black
Nigeria 3 Ethiopia 0
Emenike,Musa,emenike
Errrrm!,,,,shey light dey house

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by Bamsdayo(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2013
holarmzie: Them go take......
sure like 2-0

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by Bamsdayo(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2013
him one do like moyes nii…fumble and lost

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by safarigirl(f): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2013
haibe:

Actually 1 away goal does not mean 2 goals as such, it is only an advantage used over the opposition in making the game decision according to the away goal rule.

So the scores currently is Ethiopia 1 -Nigeria 2 and not Ethiopia 1- Nigeria 4.

but of course we have an "away goal advantage" over them, if Ethiopia wins us by a lone goal in calabar, we will still qualify owing to the fact that we have 2 away goals which is more precious that 2 home goals or 1 home goal/1 away goal.

If Ethiopia scores just one goal, the aggregate will still be 2-2 but Nigeria will qualify since we have 2 away goals which very much more precious that Ethiopia's one home goal and one away goal.

in other words you can see away goal rule as a tiebreaker between two teams who have drawn on the aggregate, if the away goal rule won't break the tie, a penalty shootout is usually employed as the second tiebreaker.

So if Ethiopia wins 2-1 in our home, then a penalty shootout will take place.
we're saying the same thing, yours is just lengthy. I didn't say it's 4-1. I said if it comes down to aggregate and they had an away goal, it would be 4-3. I was talking to that otondo that attacked me for no just reason, some mugus think cuz they're guys they know more on football, he made zero points after the unwarranted insult

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by Orokita(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2013
tonididdy: coachee welcome to carabar

Akpos Shop open for business!!!!!
Exclusive Xmas sales
Tokunbo chicken... Buy 1 and get 1
free10,500
London use chicken N10,200
UK use white chicken N9,200
Stolen Fowl N 750
Blind chicken N400
Deaf and dumb ( can't crow )280
pregnant cock with hunchback N1999
virgin broiler N2500
china pinging chicken with 3eggs N2199.50k
Cripple hen ( can't walk ) N250
Black fowl N200
Contact me if u need any.
What are friends
for..... We deliver to ur door step. Cost on
delivery applied
how much for dead fowl? my neighbors are also interested in the mad broilers too(how much)
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by haibe(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2013
safarigirl: we're saying the same thing, yours is just lengthy. I didn't say it's 4-1. I said if it comes down to aggregate and they had an away goal, it would be 4-3. I was talking to that otondo that attacked me for no just reason, some mugus think cuz they're guys they know more on football, he made zero points after the unwarranted insult

ok I get now
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by volcanoash(f): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Let some Calabar girls with correct endowment go to the Ethiopians hotel today to distract them, that way we are sure to win tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by Mimi12345: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Gud for dem undecided
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by Mimi12345: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Gud for dem undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by ghananotnaija(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ms Nas:
I bet you, Calabar is much more of a vibrant city than Accra is and will ever be.

Look at this learner here, comparing outpost town Calabar to capital Accra. Nigerians and their arrogance never fail to amaze me.
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by haibe(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Look at this learner here, comparing outpost town Calabar to capital Accra. Nigerians and their arrogance never fail to amaze me.

lol, you are mistaking calabar for somewhere else.
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by ghananotnaija(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
haibe:

lol, you are mistaking calabar for somewhere else.

All these people talking as if they've actually been to Calabar. grin
Re: Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar by Daniel0sas(m): 2:01am On Nov 16, 2013
Signup a nairabet account with this link on my signature. Earn big as Ч✆u support nigeria against ethiopia.

Proudly naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ballon D'or 2021: Who Goes Home With The Award Tonight? / Odegbami: Will The World End If Rohr Is Sacked? / Oshoala's Barcelona Qualifies For The Final Of The UEFA Women's Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.